Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2008, 06:51 PM         #61
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z is the greatest thing to happen to hip hop

GOD

edit: and America stopped listening to Oasis in 97 then again Brits are ALWAYS behind the trends

Last edited by Ya'll Fags; 06-29-2008 at 06:53 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #62
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 cormega74 said:
How did I know you were gonna put a song from the Morning Glory album. 13 YEARS AGO IS THE EARLY STUFF! No matter how much older Live Forever is.

Tell ya what... Can you name me ONE of their "Massive Hits" from an album after live forever??????????????

Definitely Maybe was '94 right?
Morning Glory '95????

In the words of Jigga;
"That's a TWO hot album every FOURTEEN year average, and that's so... LAAAAAAAAAAAAME!"
"Wonderwall", their "biggest hit" according to this thread, was released after "Live Forever". As was "Don't Look Back In Anger" & "Roll With It" from the same album.

Be Here Now produced "D'You Know What I Mean?" & "All Around the World".
Standing on the Shoulder of Giants produced "Go Let It Out"
Heathen Chemistry produced "Stop Crying Your Heart Out", "Songbird", & "Little by Little".
Don't Believe The Truth produced "Lyla" & "The Importance of Being Idle".

Oasis have yet to make a sh*t album. And you seem completely oblivious to how well received their last couple of efforts have been. I mean, critically received. No point talking about sales because things might get embarassing.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-29-2008 at 06:53 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #63
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 cormega74 said:
06-29-2008 05:40 PM CalcuoCuchicheo Lacking the conviction to contest my post in the thread? lol

No bruh... just lacking the patience to even read it.
So if you didn't read my post...why were you giving it "hate"?? That seems a bit bizarre. Seems like you have either pretended not to read it...or you are just really emotional.
 9 years ago '04        #64
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 2554 2554
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"Wonderwall", their "biggest hit" according to this thread, was released after "Live Forever". As was "Don't Look Back In Anger" & "Roll With It" from the same album.

Be Here Now produced "D'You Know What I Mean?" & "All Around the World".
Standing on the Shoulder of Giants produced "Go Let It Out"
Heathen Chemistry produced "Stop Crying Your Heart Out", "Songbird", & "Little by Little".
Don't Believe The Truth produced "Lyla" & "The Importance of Being Idle".

Oasis have yet to make a sh*t album. And you seem completely oblivious to how well received their last couple of efforts have been. I mean, critically received. No point talking about sales because things might get embarassing.
Two words...
BLUR WON.
 9 years ago '05        #65
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Ya'll f*gs said:
edit: and America stopped listening to Oasis in 97 then again Brits are ALWAYS behind the trends
Language. Education. Health care. Industry. Culture.

v

McDonald's. Baggy T-shirts. Slavery. Vietnam. Friends.

You'll lose at tit-for-tat generalisations because I actually know a lot about the history of your country, while I can safely a.ssume you know next to nothing about mine.
 9 years ago '05        #66
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 cormega74 said:
Two words...
BLUR WON.
Presenting the idea that "Blur>Oasis" doesn't really alter the "Oasis>Jay" relationship, does it? It would really just imply "Blur>Oasis>Jay".

Stop sonning Jay. It's not fair.

Of course, Jay didn't have a thing to do with the post of mine you quoted. Just like Blur didn't. Funny how you can't address what is actually there. :rolleyes:
 06-29-2008, 07:08 PM         #67
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
How did I know you were gonna put a song from the Morning Glory album. 13 YEARS AGO IS THE EARLY STUFF! No matter how much older Live Forever is.

Tell ya what... Can you name me ONE of their "Massive Hits" from an album after live forever??????????????

Definitely Maybe was '94 right?
Morning Glory '95????

In the words of Jigga;
"That's a TWO hot album every FOURTEEN year average, and that's so... LAAAAAAAAAAAAME!"
there have been plenty,if you had spent longer researching....you would have found out they went a bit off track with 1 album but then came back again, and went triple platinum, if your talking sales oasis have sold around the same total number of albums, but with far less releases and sold faster, dont believe the truth (much later on) was the 9th fastest selling album ever in the uk.

like i said theyve continually made big hits, maybe not in the states, but like i said imo, stone roses>>>jay z its not about quantity, thats for pop stars and greedy people, its about substance and oasis have far more than jay z.

thats the nature of bands they (usually) go away and come back for periods, if u base ur musical tastes on how much they sell or their commercial success u might as well start listening to madonna.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 06-29-2008 at 07:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #68
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Language. Education. Health care. Industry. Culture.

v

McDonald's. Baggy T-shirts. Slavery. Vietnam. Friends.

You'll lose at tit-for-tat generalisations because I actually know a lot about the history of your country, while I can safely a.ssume you know next to nothing about mine.
Seems like people from Britain on boxden continuously boast that their country is better than the USA... Funny to observe....
 9 years ago '04        #69
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 jataylorlfc said:
there have been plenty,if you had spent longer researching....you would have found out they went a bit off track with 1 album but then came back again, and went triple platinum, if your talking sales oasis have sold around the same total number of albums, but with far less releases and sold faster, dont believe the truth (much later on) was the 9th fastest selling album ever in the uk.

like i said theyve continually made big hits, maybe not in the states, but like i said imo, stone roses>>>jay z its not about quantity, thats for pop stars and greedy people, its about substance and oasis have far more than jay z.

thats the nature of bands they (usually) go away and come back for periods, if u base ur musical tastes on how much they sell or their commercial success u might as well start listening to madonna.
So Jay-Z doesn't make quality music....... You're delusional....
 06-29-2008, 07:18 PM         #70
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Seems like people from Britain on boxden continuously boast that their country is better than the USA... Funny to observe....
ive never seen any1 from the uk say "the uk is the best god damned nation on the face of the freakin earth man!" wheras plenty of yanks have said the same thing about the us,

like he did then: "uk is always behind the trends" when thats simply not true, comparatively the us is a backward country.
 06-29-2008, 07:19 PM         #71
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
So Jay-Z doesn't make quality music....... You're delusional....
where did i say that? hes basing his argument on sales.

i think hes more concerned with making money than quality music.
 06-29-2008, 07:33 PM         #72
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tenacious d>>>> both of them
 9 years ago '05        #73
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 LilEscobar said:
You'll lose at tit-for-tat generalisations

Learn to read.
 9 years ago '04        #74
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
You guys are funny because jay z and oasis are not thinking about as much as you guys are. Some of you guys are arguing for nothin and are wasting your time and possibly getting carpal tunnel form this.

SO TO SUM IT UP MUCH PROPS TO JAYZ AND OASIS

Some much negativity on here.smh at OPP

aahahahhahahaha
 06-29-2008, 08:24 PM         #75
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jigga got these c.ra.cka.s mad as sh*t, its fu*kin hilarious....

The big dog came thru to that sh*t country and was rockin an all white crowd....

tell emm why you mad closet racists...
 9 years ago '04        #76
spunkyXL 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 1434 1434
 KingCapo said:
I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING! I can't believe he sang it.

The video was pretty funny though...

Jay-Z was mocking Oasis..Oasis didn't think Hip-Hip belonged in the festival. Jay-Z took exception, and covered Wonderwall song pretty badly..
 06-29-2008, 08:57 PM         #77
hullaghans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whos tied with elvis for the most debut solo album name any artist or group that released an album for 10 years in a row and all of them go platinum fu*k rap hip hop thats music history which is why he will never slow down!
 9 years ago '04        #78
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
lol jay stay winning
 9 years ago '05        #79
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
i never thought'd i see the day where in a rap conversation, somebody would say jay doesn't hold any weight.

you fu*king kidding me? underground rappers aspire to be that n*gga!
why yall keep fronting on jay's lyrical skill is beyond me. he's a monster with it and always will be.

fu*k your favorite rapper's favorite rapper.

he's your favorite legends favorite rapper
 9 years ago '05        #80
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
i hate when people down on jay-z becuase they dont understand his significance and take him for granted...

and smh at people saying underground artists can rip jay. Jay came from the underground, he made his own label and put out Reasonable Doubt on his own... now how'd he get to the top of the charts after just one underground album? hmmmm and how long did it take MTV to start promoting Atmosphere?, agruably one of the most popular underground groups

theres a reason why this dude is at the top of the rap game but i guess some people are too blind to see this..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago