Will Jay-Z Ever Slow Down?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2008, 05:06 PM         #41
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
Naw bruh honestly ain't no way you can truly understand how much of a musical legend is because you are not from the states. This man makes capitalist music but from the perspective of some one who had to learn these lesson's the hard way. Thats why his sh*t is so raw. These other rappers glorify all this bullsh*t and at the end of the day don't even own they own homes, this man has been mentioned in FORBES for the past four years!!!

I honestly feel that if this man had no musical significance outside of pop they would let him co-headline the show of this caliber. He make music for those of us who strive for first place in everything. He makes Champion music not Pion music..... thats why he's your favorite rockstars favorite rapper because anybody who refuses to settle for less will understand why this man's music is so relevant and has remained so for the past 13 years.

Its not that he's necessarily a great lyricist, which he is...its the fact that he has an ear for that platinum sound....hip hop artist can only go so far off of lyrics alone....ask Little Brother....you have to have an ear for whats going to sale but at the same time have the ability to not lose your artistic integrity which i feel that he hasn't.....so fu*k it if this post make me seem like a Jay-z stan...its just real talk.

P.S.

Men lie women lie numbers don't...its just arithmetic baby!!!!!
perfect explanation but no reason to waste it on these dumbasses

i love underground too but they dont have sh*t on jay, or nas, or any of the greats
it takes more than lyrics to be a great artist... sh*t it takes more than lyrics to make good music period
 06-29-2008, 05:08 PM         #42
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The UK folks are always frustrated.
 06-29-2008, 05:23 PM         #43
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
Naw bruh honestly ain't no way you can truly understand how much of a musical legend is because you are not from the states. This man makes capitalist music but from the perspective of some one who had to learn these lesson's the hard way. Thats why his sh*t is so raw. These other rappers glorify all this bullsh*t and at the end of the day don't even own they own homes, this man has been mentioned in FORBES for the past four years!!!

I honestly feel that if this man had no musical significance outside of pop they would let him co-headline the show of this caliber. He make music for those of us who strive for first place in everything. He makes Champion music not Pion music..... thats why he's your favorite rockstars favorite rapper because anybody who refuses to settle for less will understand why this man's music is so relevant and has remained so for the past 13 years.

Its not that he's necessarily a great lyricist, which he is...its the fact that he has an ear for that platinum sound....hip hop artist can only go so far off of lyrics alone....ask Little Brother....you have to have an ear for whats going to sale but at the same time have the ability to not lose your artistic integrity which i feel that he hasn't.....so fu*k it if this post make me seem like a Jay-z stan...its just real talk.

P.S.

Men lie women lie numbers don't...its just arithmetic baby!!!!!
Don't argue with a fool. You'll never win.
 9 years ago '05        #44
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 luda06 said:
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Threadstarter, go back to school. Your self-written "articles" are atrocious.
I doubt you even watched the performance you are "reporting" on.

When you have to resort to linking your own "articles" on BX, under the pretence of being a credible news "source", in order to further your semi-literate "blogging" career, that is surely an indication of "frustration". :rolleyes:

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-29-2008 at 05:32 PM..
 06-29-2008, 05:27 PM         #45
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
What planet are you living on, where Oasis get over on Jigga?

Get off my d*ck bi*ch!
erm, their songs?

oasis just make better music imo, have u heard many oasis songs?

continually made classics, from the massive hits

and the early stuff

imo, oasis>>>jay z, stone roses>>>jay z.

and your d*ck? leave your homo eroticism at the door pal.
 06-29-2008, 05:49 PM         #46
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Seriously, its not worth going back and forth with some people. When you watch the performance you can clearly see how hyped the crowd was no matter how much "better" you think Oasis is
 9 years ago '04        #47
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2557 2557
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
You have no idea what underground hip-hop is. many of the rappers under the radar would sh*t on nas and biggie.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you didn't even know what hip hop is. Furthermore, I doubt that you even listen to the music.

The above quote is as factually misaligned as;
"Captain Kirk uses The Force much better than Yoda."

Name five underground rappers "who would sh*t on Nas and Biggie"

5!
 9 years ago '04        #48
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ruff said:
Of course UK people are gonna defend Oasis.

LMAO.
No they aint. I was at Glastonbury last night and Oasis got booed when they played the montage of Noel talking that sh*t. BOOED!

The media (on the whole) didn't defend him and the Glastonbury organisers certainly didn't. It was just Noel and a couple of p*nises on this site.
 06-29-2008, 06:18 PM         #49
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a jay fan now

i respect what he's trying to do for hip hop
 06-29-2008, 06:20 PM         #50
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
When you have to resort to linking your own "articles" on BX, under the pretence of being a credible news "source", in order to further your semi-literate "blogging" career, that is surely an indication of "frustration". :rolleyes:
You wanna know the truth? I plagiarized a UK article. By the way, this side hustle generates $15 a day just copy and pasting.

Last edited by luda06; 06-29-2008 at 06:22 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #51
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Did anyone really expect him to get a bad reception? After he was announced on the line up they had pathetic ticket sales in comparison to previous years. Most the regular Glasto' attendees boycotted the fu*king thing, and the tickets went to the same people who have "That's not my name" on Vinyl.
Err... it sold out. And for the record, it's documented by countless attendees that Oasis has never had a crowd that big at Glasto.

r a n c i d said:
Tis like i said in another thread. It's like having Tool at a Summer Jam gig. It was a fu*king joke.
No it isn't, because scattered all around Glasto are the likes of Lupe Fiasco and countless others over the years. Last yea Damon Albarn had the Africa Express and performed with every rapper who was in the country at the time.

r a n c i d said:
And if you are going to get a rapper. At least get one who preferably isn't commercial and over rated. There's a massive pool of worthy artists who deserved the spot more than Jay.
Over rated? Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint. Black Album?

r a n c i d said:
]Oasis are legends. Jay Z should be honoured that Noel even mentioned him.
Yeah, legends whose best album equals that of a Beatles tribute band.

In the end... Glastonbury sold out. So those that didn't go never made an ounce of difference.

Being unable to change or recognize change is exactly why Oasis haven't made a relevant album since "What's The Story", practically 12 years ago.

For all Noel's ranting, he goes and makes records with Goldie who is one of the original B-Boys of the 80's.

I got two words for the Jataylorlfc, Noel and the d*ck that wrote this post;

BLUR WON.

Last edited by cormega74; 06-29-2008 at 06:25 PM..
 06-29-2008, 06:24 PM         #52
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Seriously, its not worth going back and forth with some people. When you watch the performance you can clearly see how hyped the crowd was no matter how much "better" you think Oasis is
They loved Jigga. Some people are just haters. :sleepy:
 9 years ago '05        #53
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 luda06 said:
You wanna know the truth? I plagiarized a UK article. By the way, this side hustle generates $15 a day just copy and pasting.
Link that source then. I'd like to know which credible UK media outlet requires a new editor.
 06-29-2008, 06:32 PM         #54
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
06-30-2008 12:09 AM cormega74 Get off my d*ck you c*cksmoker!
obsessed with man love.
 9 years ago '05        #55
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
06-30-2008 12:34 AM cormega74 You're an idiot. An utter waste of cyberspace!!!

There's that word again - "frustration".
 9 years ago '04        #56
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
erm, their songs?

How did I know you were gonna put a song from the Morning Glory album. 13 YEARS AGO IS THE EARLY STUFF! No matter how much older Live Forever is.

Tell ya what... Can you name me ONE of their "Massive Hits" from an album after live forever??????????????

Definitely Maybe was '94 right?
Morning Glory '95????

In the words of Jigga;
"That's a TWO hot album every FOURTEEN year average, and that's so... LAAAAAAAAAAAAME!"
 06-29-2008, 06:41 PM         #57
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
erm, their songs?

and the early stuff

imo, oasis>>>jay z, stone roses>>>jay z.

and your d*ck? leave your homo eroticism at the door pal.

live forever>>>>whatever
 06-29-2008, 06:43 PM         #58
the rock 1.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
06-29-2008 04:31 PM cormega74 You're an idiot. An utter waste of cyberspace!!!

umad?
 9 years ago '04        #59
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
06-29-2008 05:40 PM CalcuoCuchicheo Lacking the conviction to contest my post in the thread? lol

No bruh... just lacking the patience to even read it.
 9 years ago '04        #60
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 the rock 1.0 said:
06-29-2008 04:31 PM cormega74 You're an idiot. An utter waste of cyberspace!!!

umad?
No, that's an 'autofill'. I use it on imbeciles like yourself when I can't be bothered to type. Thanks for asking though. Cheers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy