Will Jay-Z Ever Slow Down?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2008, 01:12 PM         #21
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Riding Jataylor's d*ck as usual...... You obviously know sh*t about hip hop if thats how you feel....
I'm riding his d*ck because we both have musical taste and know that Oasis are better than Jay Z?

And i listen to real hip hop. You're just a fu*king MTV listening little d*ckhead.

Jay Z is great, for a famous rapper. That's as far as it goes. When you go to the underground scene and start comparing, he holds no weight.

His content matter is a complete farce. And you're a fu*king commercial loving homo. Get back to your Britney Cd you f*g**t
 9 years ago '04        #22
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 r a n c i d said:
I'm riding his d*ck because we both have musical taste and know that Oasis are better than Jay Z?

And i listen to real hip hop. You're just a fu*king MTV listening little d*ckhead.

Jay Z is great, for a famous rapper. That's as far as it goes. When you go to the underground scene and start comparing, he holds no weight.

His content matter is a complete farce. And you're a fu*king commercial loving homo. Get back to your Britney Cd you f*g**t
Hahaha don't get mad cuz I pulled your punk a.ss card..... And I guess Nas and biggie are great for "famous rappers" too huh??? If the underground rappers were so good they wouldn't be underground..... Stick to your boy bands "lad"......
 9 years ago '05        #23
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 r a n c i d said:

Naw bruh honestly ain't no way you can truly understand how much of a musical legend is because you are not from the states. This man makes capitalist music but from the perspective of some one who had to learn these lesson's the hard way. Thats why his sh*t is so raw. These other rappers glorify all this bullsh*t and at the end of the day don't even own they own homes, this man has been mentioned in FORBES for the past four years!!!

I honestly feel that if this man had no musical significance outside of pop they would let him co-headline the show of this caliber. He make music for those of us who strive for first place in everything. He makes Champion music not Pion music..... thats why he's your favorite rockstars favorite rapper because anybody who refuses to settle for less will understand why this man's music is so relevant and has remained so for the past 13 years.

Its not that he's necessarily a great lyricist, which he is...its the fact that he has an ear for that platinum sound....hip hop artist can only go so far off of lyrics alone....ask Little Brother....you have to have an ear for whats going to sale but at the same time have the ability to not lose your artistic integrity which i feel that he hasn't.....so fu*k it if this post make me seem like a Jay-z stan...its just real talk.

P.S.

Men lie women lie numbers don't...its just arithmetic baby!!!!!

Last edited by theylikeme05; 06-29-2008 at 01:43 PM..
 06-29-2008, 01:43 PM         #24
DEEZNUTSBIYATCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Hahaha don't get mad cuz I pulled your punk a.ss card..... And I guess Nas and biggie are great for "famous rappers" too huh??? If the underground rappers were so good they wouldn't be underground..... Stick to your boy bands "lad"......
you dumbass. you have no idea what underground hip-hop is. many of the rappers under the radar would sh*t on nas and biggie. get ya facts str8, dumbass.

at "boy bands". if ignorance was bliss your life would be a perpetual ignorance.

please pull your head out of your a.ss, and realize that music is much more than just the those "top 10 rappers" that you hear everyone mention
 9 years ago '04        #25
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
you dumbass. you have no idea what underground hip-hop is. many of the rappers under the radar would sh*t on nas and biggie. get ya facts str8, dumbass.

at "boy bands". if ignorance was bliss your life would be a perpetual ignorance.

please pull your head out of your a.ss, and realize that music is much more than just the those "top 10 rappers" that you hear everyone mention
Name a few.... The rest of your post doesn't warrant a response..
 9 years ago '04        #26
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
Of course UK people are gonna defend Oasis.

LMAO.
 06-29-2008, 02:07 PM         #27
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how would he be out of the public spotlight if ppl keep fu*king posting about him
 9 years ago '04        #28
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
Jay-Z hold NO weight...:wtf:

Oasis >>> Than Jay-Z..

Boy these cats across the pond are funny a fu*k!!
Maybe ya boy should go back to sissy boxing and scrapping with his brother..he seems to fair better at that than hot boxing with rappers.
They do make some nice music though..I'll give them that.
 06-29-2008, 02:16 PM         #29
the rock 1.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yet another jigga d*ckridin thread
 06-29-2008, 02:16 PM         #30
Darth Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is link of entire show

06-29-2008, 02:41 PM         #31
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love oasis, i liked the unplugged album the best BY FAR but i gotta say i like jay-z alot more. and oasis only put out like less than 5 albums didnt they? then they broke up. and coldplay does it alot better
 9 years ago '05        #32
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
many of the rappers under the radar would sh*t on nas and biggie.
Most likely not. Just because there's talent in the underground it doesn't mean they're better than what's popular. nobody's quoting their lines, or talking about them. Somebody already explained why Jay-Z is so good. Go back and read that post. If these underground rappers were so good they could make music that's hot with the time, and still feel good about the way they do i

Last edited by klew; 06-29-2008 at 03:28 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #33
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Jay-Z is still performing Takeover? I didn't see it in any of the videos
 9 years ago '06        #34
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,366 | Props total: 2081 2081
 r a n c i d said:

what is this "real" hip hop you speak of? i only know of one hip hop its been through the good and bad
 06-29-2008, 03:44 PM         #35
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really who cares about jay-z
 9 years ago '05        #36
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
nice!
 06-29-2008, 04:10 PM         #37
south23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You're just a fu*king MTV listening little d*ckhead...
@ MTV nowadays... :banghead::thumbsdow

hip hop is dead. J needs to retire. We all need to listen to old school real hip hop before this country goes insane after listening to too many lyrics like "I have just boarded a plane without a pilot And violets are blue, Roses are red Daisies are yellow, The flowers are dead Wish I can give you this feeling that I feel like buying And if my dealer donít have no more, then I feel like dying"
 9 years ago '05        #38
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Threadstarter, go back to school. Your self-written "articles" are atrocious.
I doubt you even watched the performance you are "reporting" on.

And someone said "numbers don't lie" - Oasis have sold more records than Jay.
 9 years ago '04        #39
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2547 2547
 jataylorlfc said:
@ oasis got sonned jay z murdered it more like.

im sorry but oasis>>>jay z
What planet are you living on, where Oasis get over on Jigga?

Get off my d*ck bi*ch!
 9 years ago '04        #40
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
No need for Hov to slow down...to be real if he does..he'd have to be the next Quincy Jones(long ways from it)....and start working with artists to make hits not one hit wonders....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago