most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #141
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Seems the third round is the one everyone gets mixed up. By the way, I don't care what Sherdog and other lame a.ss sites say. I've watched the UFC and MMA for over 10 years and know how the sh*t works.

You're just hung up because Rampage landed HARDER shots. That sh*t doesn't matter. Especially if you're hitting someone that can take them. Forrest landed MORE and many could argue he did MORE DAMAGE with his leg kicks.

As I said, it was clear that he had won to me. I had six friends over watching and there were a mix of Rampage and Forrest fans. Even my Rampage fans knew that Forrest won because after the f!ght I started laughing and they didn't say sh*t.

Forrest won by being smart and taking advantage of Rampage's immobility. He could just pick shots and back out.
 07-06-2008, 05:23 PM         #142
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He didnt land more punches though, go watch the f!ght again almost all of them were blocked/ducked he didnt land but a couple of clean shots compared to Rampage who got the best of like every exchange. Neither f!ghter took advantage of mounting the other. Forrest tried a few submissions but didnt really get close to any. Only one he was close with Rampage slammed him out of. Rampages punches were rocking Forrest, sure he is tough and can take a beating but so what? He took a lot of harder shots and didnt land half as many clean hits. Kicks to the legs score more points then punches to the face now? And he didnt even land any good ones after the 2nd round...
 07-06-2008, 06:50 PM         #143
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
did you DL that new Nas???
But is that how they judge f!ghts? I mean in my opinion going for a submission shouldnt get you more credit then someone landing a lot more damaging blows. I agree he did attempt quiet a few but none of them were even serious. The one he almost had Rampage made him give it up or he would of gotten knocked out holding it. Some credit is due for attempting but Rampage landed so many clean punches to Forrest I cant see anything else countering it. The leg kicks stopped in the 2nd round. I cant see Giving Forrest any round but 2
 07-06-2008, 07:37 PM         #144
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said:
maybe forrest won..but those score show they were for him becuase hes white...it was very close...the racism is here.
Please don't play the race card you ignorant fu*k.

Was a very good f!ght and I picked Rampage to win it... anyone who beats Chuck Liddell twice is an awesome f!ghter.

Round 1: J
Round 2: G
Round 3: G
Round 4: J
Round 5: G

Close f!ght but Griffin won it and deserves the title.... I am sure Rampage will get a re-match soon. But if it happens Rampage needs to learn more elements of MMA instead of just boxing.

Last edited by Rob_136; 07-06-2008 at 07:41 PM..
 07-06-2008, 07:58 PM         #145
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
there was probably a good 4 exchanges where rampage landed good clean shots but it was not enough to get him a win. he needed to attack, there was no way forrest was gonna KO him so he shouldn have been feeling Griffin (no homo) out for the last round there. Rampages corner even told him Griffin was winning so he should have attacked more and been more aggressive. honestly it might have seemed like Rampage landed tons of good punches but honestly there was only about 3-4 times throughout the entire f!ght where it looked like griffin was going to sleep. I listened to the entire Nas album and I still would have given it to Griffin and i'm a Rampage fan. I cant stand Forrest
Im not saying every exchange he had him ready to be knocked out, but every exchange Rampage pretty much won. With a few having him ready to get a KO. Maybe the way they judge is different then the way I feel they should. His boxing was top notch and imo made him win this f!ght. I dont understand the judging at all
 07-06-2008, 08:25 PM         #146
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the real question is do you feel that griffin did enough to take rampages belt? i dont.
 07-06-2008, 08:49 PM         #147
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know its not just abouts striking but in what other ways did Griffin really do anything. Like I have said before, he shouldnt get that much credit just for attempting a few submissions but never really coming close. Dont get me wrong he deserves some for controlling that 1 round, also credit for pushing the f!ght since someone has to do it. But only the first 2 rounds were the striking close due to leg kicks, the last 3 it was one sided...
 9 years ago '05        #148
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,634 | Props total: 794 794
I dont see how he got a 10-8 round in the second, don't see it at all.
 07-06-2008, 11:06 PM         #149
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
the real question is do you feel that griffin did enough to take rampages belt? i dont.
No, he didn't do enough to win the belt but I feel Forrest had did enough to warrant an immediate rematch had the judges had scored it correctly... a draw.

I can't feel that bad for Rampage though... he has been awarded decisions in very close f!ghts that I felt he had lost in the past. One being against Matt Lindland in the WFA... Rampage had a couple of slams in the f!ght but Lindland clearly outworked Rampage, clearly dictated the pace of the f!ght and outgrappled him most of the f!ght. Another one being against Ninja Rua... another very close f!ght that I felt that Rampage lost but was awarded due to a couple of slams. The decision against Ninja could have went either way but I can't feel bad for Rampage when he has been awarded some decisions in the past that he didn't deserve.

I hope the UFC has Griffin defend the title against Machida... Machida will absolutely outclass the guy on the feet and on the ground. Lyoto is the future of the Light Heavyweight division. The winner of Liddell-Evans could get the winner of Griffin-Machida.

As for Rampage, have him f!ght Wanderlai Silva or Thiago Silva next. I would rather see Thiago Silva get the f!ght though... the guy is straight up an a.ssassin and would put a hurting on Rampage. I think The Axe murderer would do him like he did in their last two meetings as well- *muay thai knee* *muay thai knee* *muay thai knee* *muay thai knee*.

Forrest is still not that good and Rampage has been a little overrated for years now, even though Forrest didn't do enough to take the title.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 07-06-2008 at 11:11 PM..
 07-06-2008, 11:21 PM         #150
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rewatched the f!ght and i think it was a draw. even with forrest getting a 10-8 round in the second. jackson won rounds 1,3 and 4. like i said it was a hard f!ght to score and a different group of judges couldve easily given the f!ght to rampage.

as for the future of the lhw division, dont forget about silva making the move up to 205. i think the winner of rashad vs liddell gets the next crack @ forrest. put machida up against thiago, who is much more aggressive and a better striker than tito. that would leave either jardine or wandy for rampages next match-up. i suppose you could even through matt hamil's name into the list of guys to f!ght rampage.

either way you stack the deck, we as fans are in for some good f!ghts @ lhw
 9 years ago '04        #151
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 KruptedWayz said:
I dont see how he got a 10-8 round in the second, don't see it at all.
Are you kidding me ... Griffin controlled the whole round ... he was bouncing elbows off rampages face for 4 minutes of the round while Jackson was on his back... What warrants a 10-8 round in MMA then genius?
 07-07-2008, 01:13 AM         #152
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
Do you feel Rampage did enough to keep his belt? I don't.

Give Forrest a break, the man fought well and took some massive punches. He deserves the belt but we will find out in his next f!ghts if he deserves to keep it.

Forrest better get back to training cause there is people hunting him down for that belt such as Liddell, Evans, Michida and Rampage will want a re-match sometime in the future.
 07-07-2008, 01:20 AM         #153
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rob_136 said:
Do you feel Rampage did enough to keep his belt? I don't.

Give Forrest a break, the man fought well and took some massive punches. He deserves the belt but we will find out in his next f!ghts if he deserves to keep it.

Forrest better get back to training cause there is people hunting him down for that belt such as Liddell, Evans, Michida and Rampage will want a re-match sometime in the future.
Taking punches means he deserves it more then the guy landing punches?
 07-07-2008, 01:36 AM         #154
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it has been rumored Matt Hamill will probably f!ght Rich Franklin @ 205 as weird as it sounds. Very easy f!ght for the UFC to market.

Machida deserves the next title shot but I'm quite sure they'll give the Liddell-Evans winner a shot at Forrest next. Forrest-Liddell would be a very, easy sell. I would rather watch Machida and Thiago Silva take out the 205 division than f!ght each other.

The Axe murderer-Rampage III is still a big f!ght that could generate a lot of hype and PPV sales. It would have been much better for the LHW title though.

205 has Shogun coming back as well... Jardine would be a good opponent for his first f!ght back.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 07-07-2008 at 01:39 AM..
 07-07-2008, 01:42 AM         #155
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a sidenote: Tyson Griffin was real impressive against Aurelio. His stand-up has improved dramatically.
 07-07-2008, 05:11 AM         #156
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Taking punches means he deserves it more then the guy landing punches?
No, obviously your bi-est meaning your opinion isn't really relevant.

If you watched the f!ght properly you will see he took punches and he fought on to win f!ght by dominating him in every other element in the f!ght.
 9 years ago '04        #157
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,081 | Props total: 6141 6141
Rampage disappointed me with this performance. I know his knee got jacked up but it was like he was timid. He would only throw a few punches then do nothing the rest of the round.
 07-07-2008, 12:10 PM         #158
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
You're just hung up because Rampage landed HARDER shots. That sh*t doesn't matter. Especially if you're hitting someone that can take them. Forrest landed MORE and many could argue he did MORE DAMAGE with his leg kicks.
Son, it is called EFFECTIVE striking. Forrest didnt do sh*t but try and back away when Rampage threw combos. That is called EXECUTING YOUR GAMEPLAN.
 9 years ago '05        #159
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,634 | Props total: 794 794
Rampage should have won. At least he didn't cry like Griffin did!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #160
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 KruptedWayz said:
Rampage should have won. At least he didn't cry like Griffin did!!!!
Please remove your lil wee wee from rampages a.ss ... I don't think he would like it ... face it, he got beat, he admitted defeat, but yet the people that think it was a racial win because Forrest is white (You idiots complaining on Boxden), can't get it through your heads ... RAMPAGE SAID HE GOT HIS a.ss BEAT IN THE POST f!ght INTERVIEW WITH ROGEN!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy