When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2008, 01:20 AM         #121
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is the 2nd round 10-8? By laying on top of Rampage? He landed no clean punches he got a few really weak elbows and that was all. Dont think Forrest landed any clean punches outside the 5th round. Forrest won nearly every exchange. I just dont see how its anything but 4 rounds to 1 really...
 9 years ago '05        #122
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I would have given the 10-8 round because Forrest hurt his leg that round and for like four minutes (two were mounted) he had Rampage on the ground. He wasn't just laying there either. He was trying for the Americana submission and doing those elbow rakes across the face of Rampage. I don't think Rampage landed one punch or even threw one attack that whole round.

As the guy above said, the third could go either way, but I felt Forrest was more aggressive and landed more. Rampage hit him with a few nice shots that round, but overall, Forrest was putting hands on him that whole round. You have to remember, that scoring doesn't matter how much or how hard you hit the guy. Forrest was hitting Rampage, but wasn't hurting him. He's still scoring with those, though.
 07-06-2008, 02:03 AM         #123
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cote-Almeida was such a letdown... I don't see how either guy could get a title shot after their performances. Let Anderson f!ght Okami and give the winner of Henderson-Palhares the winner of Silva-Okami. Cote is no where near ready for a title shot.
 9 years ago '05        #124
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,200 | Props total: 20814 20814
man... the highlights after the match showed it all... it showed rampage rockin forrest with like 10 haymakers n then u see forrest with the belt round his waist.. all them kicks to rampages leg wasnt enough to win the belt fu*kin forrest got slammed and got cut... i think thruout the whole match forrest landed like maybe 1 or 2 clean shots 2 rampages face...
 9 years ago '06        #125
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
I had it 47-47 but rampaged f himself in the 5th by not being aggressive i had rampage 3-1 going into the 5th but he did get dominated in the 2nd for the 10-8 but with all that being said i'm not mad at the result maybe his leg was more hurt then we realized. I have to give forrest credit he got hit with some shots and didn't go down.
 9 years ago '12        #126
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
the racism and ignorance in this thread is hilarious.
 07-06-2008, 06:31 AM         #127
NonyoBizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope the people commenting at least saw the f!ght. I like both f!ghters, but I had a feeling griffin would come out on top cuz rampage can not take damage as well as griffin can. Griffin took whatever he had including that uppercut early on and still dominated throughout the f!ght. Griffin was messin him up with knees, punches, ground domination, everything... Griffin clearly deserved that and rampage himself said that griffin whooped his a.ss and deserved that win.

It was a good f!ght, but griffin definitely won that without a doubt and it wasn't a split decision, it was a landslide unanimous decision. Griffin wouldn't have given up if it never ended, u can tell rampage was spent, barely hanging on and anymore griffin would've crippled him. Both f!ghters are great f!ghters, but griffin got rampages number and I knew after seeing how he handled shogun rua (who completely owned rampage) that rampage was in trouble vs griffin and shouldnt have talked so much sh*t before hand. But u know what, they both walked away with a lot of respect for one another and got a huge applause of respect for both f!ghters.

Congrats to Griffin for a deserved victory but both f!ghters fought great, just one fought better than the other and won. Not to mention they both made a sh*tload of money (not just the purse and bonuses, but all of the extras that go along with it). I'm sure their families will be happy that they are both going home in one piece with one nice payday.

Last edited by NonyoBizness; 07-06-2008 at 06:35 AM..
 07-06-2008, 06:38 AM         #128
NonyoBizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw I can't wait for the UFC video game to come out for the 360............ that sh*t is gonna be off the hook
 07-06-2008, 10:45 AM         #129
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rampage vs griffin was a very close f!ght and very hard to score. rampage won the first round by hurting forrest with that uppercut. but do you give forrest the elusive 10-8 in round 2? maybe, he hurt rampage with those leg kicks and proceeded to keep a dominate position on the ground. as far as GnP, rampage defended it well and forrest really didnt land any effective strikes. he got rampage in a triangle choke but page nullified it with a monster slam.

the rest of the f!ght was damn close. each round could go either way. those leg kicks kept forrest in the game. rampage was landing the more effective, cleaner strikes where forrests shots were being bobbed and weaved through.

personally i had the winner of the 5th round winning the f!ght. and i think forrest barely edged him out. do i think round 2 was a 10-8 round? do i think forrest did enough to take the lhw belt? not really. i mean look at rampages face and look at forrests face after the f!ght. i like both f!ghters but rampage was doing more damage. forrest didnt land too many more leg kicks after that second round, and that was about the only thing that was hurting rampage.

it was a tough f!ght to score, but the judges scorecards didnt reflect that. you wouldve thought forrest dominated with that 49-46 bs. its not always about who throws the most punches and kicks. i personally like clean effective strikes versus punches in bunches.

Last edited by ill800; 07-06-2008 at 10:48 AM..
 07-06-2008, 10:57 AM         #130
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my man forrest! great f!ght...he was taking them vicious hits from rampage. i thought he was done with that uppercut..but he stuck in there and tore up his leg and went on to beat him..i dont see why everyone is hatin on the decision..forrest clearly won the f!ght..sh*t if it wasnt for that uppercut forrest woulda won the first round..
 07-06-2008, 11:16 AM         #131
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

07-06-2008, 11:31 AM         #132
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"the cut looks like a GOATS v*gina..."

.......Rogan is insane
 07-06-2008, 11:41 AM         #133
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:

[pic - click to view]

picture means nothing..sh*t its not even a f!ght until forrest starts bleeding.. he bleeds every f!ght..
 07-06-2008, 11:54 AM         #134
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and...how do you bleed? By gettin that face tore up with them combos by Rampage.
 9 years ago '04        #135
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
to me, this is just my honest opinion....

you gotta TAKE the belt to beat the champion

i dont feel like that happened at all, every time he came in close he got thrown right the fu*k back out

rampage should have been more focused but i dont think he should have lost either
 9 years ago '04        #136
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 NonyoBizness said:
btw I can't wait for the UFC video game to come out for the 360............ that sh*t is gonna be off the hook
shyt is gonna suck just like every other ufc game...

and griffin did not win the f!ght...rampage had him stumbling all night....all griffin did was lay on top of him for a whole round...barely landing any punches...and somehow won...thas some bullshyt!
 9 years ago '06        #137
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
Man, I was at my parent's crib and missed the damn f!ght, but I was thinkin about that sh*t and woke up to see that Rampage lost, even though I'm a fan of both f!ghters, Rampage is my fav. I'll swing around and watch it today probably, comment on it later...

btw: Did anybody see the Countdown, where Quinton's trainer said he would retire if Forrest won ?.......I pray to god that sh*t was a joke.
 9 years ago '04        #138
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 ill800 said:

[pic - click to view]

r u seriously basing your opinion on who won the f!ght by the after match facial look?

Get a clue ... forrest beat his a.ss, jackson even said he did ... plain and simple ... wait for the rematch ...
 9 years ago '04        #139
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55

link to the f!ght in HD ...
 9 years ago '04        #140
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
Round 1: 10-9 Rampage
Round 2: 10-8 Forrest
Round 3: 10-9 Page
Round 4:10-9 Page
Round 5: 10-9 Forrest

Draw

Thats what I scored it, and did anyone else think Rampage looked out of shape? He looked fatter and had his ankle taped up, which worried me from the start:(

The second Forrest was announced the winner my phone started blowin up so everyone could rub it in
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy