UFC 86 Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
I had it as a draw or slightly in Forrests favor but the stream i was watching in the first couple of rounds was wack so i couldn't really see the exchanges...the last 3 rounds i seen clearly though....
 9 years ago '06        #102
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
 mrpriest469 said:
No wonder Couture left and Tito got beef wit this dude, this is bull..... This ain't dude think he Vince McMahon, and Joe Rogan is Jim Ross.....dude has increasingly become annoying... fu*k him and his wack a.ss standup routines.
 9 years ago '05        #103
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
LOL..THAT 1 ANNOUNCER WAS GOING FOR GRIFFIN THE WHOLE TIMe.
he should be fired for that....and the judging was retarded.
 9 years ago '04        #104
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 - Streetz - said:
rampage was the champion meaning forest had to really dominate to win the tittle in a close f!ght which he didnt
he only got it in round 2 and early round 5, he lost

hope theres a rematch asap
I hope for a rematch as well ... good f!ght ...

but just because you are champion doesnt mean the f!ght should be skewed to the champs favor. That's the dumbest sh*t i've ever heard in any type of f!ghting. If you got beat on the cards its because you got beat ... there is no help from the judges because you are the champ. But that's all just my opinions ... I hear where you are coming from, but I have different views on the matter.
 9 years ago '04        #105
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
Man, yall need to quit cryin and stop all of this racists crap. Why the hell everything gotta be about race anyway?

Rampage shoulda did what he said he was gonna do and not let the thing go to a decision. Its obvious that he wasnt able to perform his best. And to say that he won more rounds than Griffin is just plain stupid. If anything, rounds were tied. Rampage won round 1, Griffin won round 2, I'd say tie at round 3, Griffin barely won round 4, and Rampage barely won round 5.

Now them saying its a unanimous decision was kinda off, but hey maybe they all saw the same thing. But we know Rampage will get a rematch real soon. So no need to get all pissy about it.

Honestly though, the main thing that done pissed me off is this whole match pretty much just got turned into a race war for no damn reason. Yall fools need to calm down.

Last edited by ImmortalGuru; 07-06-2008 at 12:08 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #106
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
Rampage won, what a bullsh*t decision!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #107
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
I had the f!ght rampage 3 to 2 with ram winning 1,3,5 rounds. Truth is that the 3rd and 5th round could have gone either way. Rampage really should have finished Griffin off when he had him on the ground. Give Forrest credit though, he took Rampage's best puches and still kept coming at him. I give respect to Forrest because he is nice but this f!ght should have gone to Rampage.
 9 years ago '05        #108
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,103 | Props total: 3537 3537
 mrpriest469 said:
No wonder Couture left and Tito got beef wit this dude, this is bull..... This ain't dude think he Vince McMahon, and Joe Rogan is Jim Ross.....dude has increasingly become annoying... fu*k him and his wack a.ss standup routines.
Best way to describe it, got damn.
 07-06-2008, 12:10 AM         #109
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's kind of an unwritten rule that you have to be beaten convincingly to lose your belt, especially if you've had it for a while. Rampage only defended it twice though, so it is hard to say that he deserved that kind of treatment. defend it like 5 or more times and then be mad if you don't get a close decision.
 9 years ago '04        #110
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:
On paper, 48-46/48-46/49-46 isn't a close f!ght, it's a domination.
So you are saying 3 rounds to 2 rounds isn't close?

Win 3 rounds and lose 2 is 48-46 if I am not mistaken...
 07-06-2008, 12:15 AM         #111
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImmortalGuru said:
Man, yall need to quit cryin and stop all of this racists crap. Why the hell everything gotta be about race anyway?

Rampage shoulda did what he said he was gonna do and not let the thing go to a decision. Its obvious that he wasnt able to perform his best. And to say that he won more rounds than Griffin is just plain stupid. If anything, rounds were tied. Rampage won round 1, Griffin won round 2, I'd say tie at round 3, Griffin barely won round 4, and Rampage barely won round 5.

Now them saying its a unanimous decision was kinda off, but hey maybe they all saw the same thing. But we know Rampage will get a rematch real soon. So no need to get all pissy about it.

Honestly though, the main thing that done pissed me off is this whole match pretty much just got turned into a race war for no damn reason. Yall fools need to calm down.
shutup pus*y. u neither black or white. u a bi*ch
 9 years ago '04        #112
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Neither f!ghter won three rounds, that's fact. It should've been a draw.
49-46 implies that round two warranted a two point loss or round 5 would be a 10-9 griffin win which is incredible on both accounts.
Well, why don't you become an official judge for UFC then ... 48-46 shows that two judges saw someone win 3 rounds and lose the other two ... but maybe I can't count
 9 years ago '06        #113
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
 hiphopsince1983 said:
you Know What Cancels This Entire Post Out?

[pic - click to view]

11-0

Still No Title Shot

That k!lls It All. Rashad Evans Has Had...what...one f!ght In 12 Months? The Guy Is Ufc's Untapped Resource And He Beat Their Great British Hope Michael Bisping On His Own Turf.

Now They're Going To Rush Evans Into A f!ght In September With Chuck Liddell? Fu*k That.
Amen!!!! This Dude Gets No Respect...or Title Shots...
 07-06-2008, 12:24 AM         #114
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:
You know what cancels this ENTIRE post out?

[pic - click to view]

11-0

STILL NO TITLE SHOT

That k!lls it all. Rashad Evans has had...what...ONE f!ght in 12 months? The guy is UFC's untapped resource and he beat their great British hope Michael Bisping on his own turf.

Now they're going to RUSH Evans into a f!ght in September with Chuck Liddell? fu*k that.

well he was supposed to f!ght at UFC 85, but he was moved to sept. to f!ght Chuck.
 9 years ago '05        #115
ANTONIOG77 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 hiphopsince1983 said:
On paper, 48-46/48-46/49-46 isn't a close f!ght, it's a domination.
you aint lying, and I would like to see where they thought rampage got dominated.
 07-06-2008, 12:31 AM         #116
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Evans hasn't done anything to get a title shot yet....he beat 1 guy who wasn't even top 10. He should be thankfull to get the chuck f!ght because that's almost bigger than the title shot at this point.

Also, i had Forrest winning 49-46
 9 years ago '05        #117
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
MMAJunkie had Rampage won, which I did too, It was close bur UFC blows another f!ght
 9 years ago '05        #118
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Are you guys just saying that because he's black? Maybe it's just because of Nas' new album and I've been reading some of the threads on here, but I'm starting to think that everything is about race on here.

Forrest CLEARLY won that f!ght.

Rampage got the first (barely.. just got that one punch).
Forrest got the second (could have, and probably was 10-8)
Forrest got the third closely.
Rampage got the fourth.
Forrest got the fifth closely.

If I were judging, I'd have scored it 48-46 for Forrest.
 07-06-2008, 01:08 AM         #119
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had it a draw:

1st round- Rampage 10-9.

2nd round- Forrest 10-8.

3rd round- Rampage 10-9 in a round that could have went either way. I gave the round to Rampage due to more effective punching.

4th round- Rampage 10-9.

5th round- Forrest 10-9. Forrest was just more active.

47-47 draw.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 07-06-2008 at 01:11 AM..
 07-06-2008, 01:17 AM         #120
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole PPV was disappointing to me...I can't even comment on it.

I thought it was obvious Forrest wont though, I don't know what the bi*ching is about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy