most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #81
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 2168 2168
Yeah it was pretty crazy, but I agree with cuzzo, how the f*ck does the fabric tell who`s suppose to get k!lled? And if they`re the muthaf*ckers who make it, then why would any of their names come up? But the funniest part is when he tells that fat b*tch Jancie to SHUT THE F*CK UPPPPPPP!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #82
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2439 2439
 904Nole said:
Yeah it was pretty crazy, but I agree with cuzzo, how the f*ck does the fabric tell who`s suppose to get k!lled? And if they`re the muthaf*ckers who make it, then why would any of their names come up? But the funniest part is when he tells that fat b*tch Jancie to SHUT THE F*CK UPPPPPPP!!!!!!
and at the end of his speech he tells her "on behalf of the entire office go fu*k your self."
 9 years ago '04        #83
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
does anyone have a gif of when dude smacked him with the keyboard? just that part though, ive seen one with that and angelia jolie comin out the tub makin it too big..
 07-02-2008, 11:36 PM         #84
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He's the man."

The whole theater was laughing at that part
 9 years ago '08        #85
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
I got a chance to DL the Comic and read it before I DL the movie and to tell the truth I'm a bit conflicted!

The movie was mean, no question about it! the action was 1st rate, but the story was kinda a.ss cause they didn't follow the comic!!!!!!

For those that haven't read the comic go do it......NOW!!!!

The comic version is so much better w/ its satirical remarks on everything and the way it looks at its own perspective of Supervillians rulling the world! The movie studios were scared they wouldn't see a profit, but the truth is I would have love to see sh*tface and fu*kwit on the bigscren along w/ Rictus extra cripsy a.ss and Adam one! I just don't get how you make a movie based on a comic thats only 6 eps long and fu*k with the story!

I admit they got some of the stuff right! The main guy's pop is presumed dead, the twist ending, fox teaching him to be desensitized to violence! But thats where the similarities stop! The story wasn't about him achieving the ability of twirling bullets around like Daniel son achieving the bird kick! It was about him shedding his old life, about super villians & pure evil mufu*kas comig together and taking over, and then having a Coup D Etat to decide the fate of the planet. It was about gritty action w/ more swears and witty writting than "Snatch" could shake a stick at!

Do yourselves a favor and go read the comic, fu*k I'll up it on the jukebox once I'm done typing along w/ the reader!

P.S To put it simply...I did like the movie, I just don't like how the studio changed the fu*k out of it!

Last edited by BRonin357; 07-02-2008 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: spell check!
 9 years ago '05        #86
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4244 4244
 BRonin357 said:
I got a chance to DL the Comic and read it before I DL the movie and to tell the truth I'm a bit conflicted!

The movie was mean, no question about it! the action was 1st rate, but the story was kinda a.ss cause they didn't follow the comic!!!!!!

For those that haven't read the comic go do it......NOW!!!!

The comic version is so much better w/ its satirical remarks on everything and the way it looks at its own perspective of Supervillians rulling the world! The movie studios were scared they wouldn't see a profit, but the truth is I would have love to see sh*tface and fu*kwit on the bigscren along w/ Rictus extra cripsy a.ss and Adam one! I just don't get how you make a movie based on a comic thats only 6 eps long and fu*k with the story!

I admit they got some of the stuff right! The main guy's pop is presumed dead, the twist ending, fox teaching him to be desensitized to violence! But thats where the similarities stop! The story wasn't about him achieving the ability of twirling bullets around like Daniel son achieving the bird kick! It was about him shedding his old life, about super villians & pure evil mufu*kas comig together and taking over, and then having a Coup D Etat to decide the fate of the planet. It was about gritty action w/ more swears and witty writting than "Snatch" could shake a stick at!

Do yourselves a favor and go read the comic, fu*k I'll up it on the jukebox once I'm done typing along w/ the reader!

P.S To put it simply...I did like the movie, I just don't like how the studio changed the fu*k out of it!
yeah i believe i was one of tha first to make a thread about his flick before it came out. i bought tha comic series when it originally released a couple years ago. & when i heard they were gonna make a movie i immediatly knew they were gonna drastically alter tha story. theres just no way tha studios would show footage of charactors with tha likeness of iconic symbols of good and heroism like superman or spiderman gettn murdered by villains.

but like i said in another thread its just cool as a comic guy to watch tha movie and be able to pick out all tha lil easter eggs and comic nods in tha movie. i.e. rictus actually being in tha movie for like half a sec lol.
 07-03-2008, 08:00 PM         #87
Young.Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This movie is hard as hell. One of the best action/violent films that I've seen in a while. I'll be buying this when it comes out on DVD.
 9 years ago '08        #88
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
movie was decent

sh*t story, but some great great action sequences

i give it 3/5
 9 years ago '05        #89
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Movie was crack. Angelina looked good as hell. And Common was hilarious, even though he wasn't trying to be.
 07-06-2008, 05:35 PM         #90
Polo_Smurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok so I'm just going to go ahead and say it.......who's going to make a gif. of Angelina walking with her bum out?
 9 years ago '04        #91
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 Gmitch528 said:
does anyone have a gif of when dude smacked him with the keyboard? just that part though, ive seen one with that and angelia jolie comin out the tub makin it too big..
anyone..?

EDIT

or could someone edit the one i have to just make it the part that im lookin to use..?

Last edited by Gmitch528; 07-08-2008 at 11:30 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #92
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
WOW!!! thats all i could say... movie was amazing... other then the fact that i thoght it was ending like 3 or 4 times before it really did, this movie was up there with ironman as the best movie of 08.... def cop that dvd....

i couldnt believe how good this was... funny, action, s3xy, everything in this... didnt drag on, not 2 many filler parts... well made movie...def go c it in the big screen

movie reminded me of the matrix meets momento...

Last edited by BigL4Life; 07-08-2008 at 11:48 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #93
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 2168 2168
 BigL4Life said:
WOW!!! thats all i could say... movie was amazing... other then the fact that i thoght it was ending like 3 or 4 times before it really did, this movie was up there with ironman as the best movie of 08.... def cop that dvd....

i couldnt believe how good this was... funny, action, s3xy, everything in this... didnt drag on, not 2 many filler parts... well made movie...def go c it in the big screen

movie reminded me of the matrix meets momento...
Naw cuz, it was good, but it wasn`t all that.....
 07-09-2008, 01:40 AM         #94
YungNFresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it wasnt all dat
 07-09-2008, 02:17 AM         #95
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3/10

I'll Tell U Why I Think This.....

This Movie Was Made For Lower Level Iq Dudes..... Violence Was Way Too Stylized..... Most Of The Actors In Here Were Wack.... 'specially The Main F*ck Face.... Curving Bullets, Sniping Foo's With A Handgun On Top Of A Moving Train.... C'mon.... This Is A Disservice To Real a.ssassins And Snipers In The World....

F*ck Outta Here....

I'm Ur Father!?!? Wtf!?!? This Sh*t Ain't Star Wars..... They Made A Plot Twist Just For The Sake Of Twisting A Plot....

Anyone Who Says They Liked This Sh*t Seriously Is In Bad Taste...

Angelina's nekkid a.ss And Morgan Freeman's Legendary Status Couldn't Help This Movie!!!
 9 years ago '04        #96
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Just seen this movie and I really liked it...

that was dope when he flip the car over to shot the guy in the limo...
 9 years ago '07        #97
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
i agree with the other two dudes who said the exact same thing im about to say now. this movie fu*king sucks to me because they switched the story up from the comic book. why in the fu*k was sin city such a great a.ss movie??? because them n*ggas scripted the damn movie straight from the comic book. why in the hell did spawn sucked so much a.ss? because them fu*k a.ss movie directors changed the story up from the comic book. these directors never learn from their mistakes.
 9 years ago '07        #98
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 GhostXL said:
jolie was not hot at all bi*ch looked lik she weighed 83 ibs. pretty but not fine
co-sign. she had a nice lil shape in tomb raider movies. the white media is deteriorating her body off.
 07-21-2008, 07:12 AM         #99
Pitbull187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen it, and i loved it! Good actions, some funny comments and well... angelina was so fu*king s3xy :D
 9 years ago '06        #100
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
This was a good one folks. Its definitely worth the money. I'm still shook over the stunts and special effects.

Of course it will be over-analyzed. All good movies are.

Go see it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy