WANTED WAS fu*kING AMAZING

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2008, 07:18 PM         #21
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
sh*t u guys pay the childrens admission

over here for everyone over 14-65 its $12.00

i shall see it anyways..
our imax is 12

depends what theater you goto here, if you goto the good regal one its 8 before 6, 12 after and 15 for imax
 9 years ago '07        #22
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
ima go see it tomorrow

Last edited by Jersey732; 06-27-2008 at 07:21 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #23
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Styl3s said:
our imax is 12

depends what theater you goto here, if you goto the good regal one its 8 before 6, 12 after and 15 for imax
youre lucky we dont have imax here gotta go either 3 hours to kansas city or like 4 hours to wichita to watch anything on imax... and its disappointing because i wanted to see the dark knight at an imax theater but i gotta settle w/ the midnight show in manhattan... ..
 9 years ago '04        #24
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
Greatest action movie ever. Its in the Action movie hall of fame
 9 years ago '05        #25
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1048 1048
^imo This Has Got To Be The Best Action Movie Ive Seen.....
 06-28-2008, 02:14 AM         #26
th3nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
i own over 500 retail dvds, over 60 tv show sets, over 40 bluray movies and 20-25 hddvds.. yes.. im a cheap fu*king bastard :rolleyes:

i just don't waste money on something that im not THAT interested in, like i said if i LIKE the movie i will go pay and see it on the big screen and if i like it ill end up buying it on DVD/bluray
u a virgin homie??

u put yourself on blast with that sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #27
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 449 449
Movie was alright.. Definitely overhyped (people were talking about how great this director was supposed to be). Overall its your typical "run & gun" action film.

Not saying it is bad tho. Action scenes were phenomenal, had a lot of funny moments (keyboard lol), and Angelina could get the D any day!!

Bottom line is that I'd say its a rental, unless you're a hardcore action junkie.
 9 years ago '04        #28
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
morgan freeman is that deal in the movie.. go see it and you see why he is the man.. especially at the end
 9 years ago '04        #29
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
The movie was good. Any movie Angelina gets nekkid in is a must see. I cant wait for the Blu-Ray hd back shot of Jolie. The comic book looked terrible, I cant believe they paid Mark Millar, because they came up with o whole new scenario
Def worth seeing
 06-28-2008, 06:44 PM         #30
jjburns610  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen it yesterday sh*t was pretty bangin, the twist in it is pretty good, n real good action seans
 9 years ago '05        #31
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,249 | Props total: 2423 2423
i watched wanted yesterday and i though it was a good movie. it had a nice mixture of drama, action, and comedy.
 9 years ago '08        #32
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
Curious about this movie but gonna wait til it hits Blockbuster. Heard to many mixed reviews.
 06-28-2008, 10:45 PM         #33
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3nd said:
u a virgin homie??

u put yourself on blast with that sh*t
im a virgin because i own alot of movies? couldn't be because i have money oh no, it has to be because im a virgin, only virgins can own a large quantity of things, i guess all these rappers that own tons of cars and 900 pairs of shoes are virgins because they can afford it

that logic isnt flawed AT all.. not 1 fu*king bit :rolleyes:

YOU FAIL, now log offline kid.

Last edited by Styl3s; 06-28-2008 at 10:48 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #34
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 4238 4238
movie was nice, cant believe some peeps are sh*ttin on tha comic in here, it was awesome imo, tha concept alone of it was great.
 9 years ago '06        #35
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
really lookin forward to this one!!
 9 years ago '06        #36
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
That movie was off tha fu*kin chain!!! Best. Action. Movie. Ever. Thats all i can say.

"Shoot that mudafu*ker!!" swear i could not stop laughin about that scene. Morgan Freeman is that dude!
 9 years ago '05        #37
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 down2earth said:
That movie was off tha fu*kin chain!!! Best. Action. Movie. Ever. Thats all i can say.

"Shoot that mudafu*ker!!" swear i could not stop laughin about that scene. Morgan Freeman is that dude!
i agree, i just got back and it was the best movie ive seen since saw 1
 9 years ago '06        #38
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
Movie Was Fire (4/5)

Angelina Was Hot As F**K

??? How Long Till Some Kid Dies When His Friend Tries To Curve A Bullet???
 06-29-2008, 12:35 AM         #39
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micseles said:
movie was nice, cant believe some peeps are sh*ttin on tha comic in here, it was awesome imo, tha concept alone of it was great.
i think the comic is fantastic i just don't know about the movie

im still waiting on R5 before i watch it, only because i don't like the choice of mains (jolie and mcavoy) and it doesnt really feel like the comics (like 300/sin city did)

the only reason im giving it a try is because of michael/derek doing the screenplay and timur directing, i thought night/day watch were fantastic and visually stunning movies for what they were, this movie seems to have way too much cg and alot of cg spots where they could of used practical effects

i love cg when done right and i dont mind movies using it, i don't mind people using it on impossible shots (like spiderman for instance) but some movies overdo it and do alot out of lazyness

not saying this movie sucks or will, just judging from the trailers i would rather see it from a R5/TS to see if i like it before i fork over hard earned cash
 9 years ago '04        #40
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
 Styl3s said:
i think the comic is fantastic i just don't know about the movie

im still waiting on R5 before i watch it, only because i don't like the choice of mains (jolie and mcavoy) and it doesnt really feel like the comics (like 300/sin city did)

the only reason im giving it a try is because of michael/derek doing the screenplay and timur directing, i thought night/day watch were fantastic and visually stunning movies for what they were, this movie seems to have way too much cg and alot of cg spots where they could of used practical effects

i love cg when done right and i dont mind movies using it, i don't mind people using it on impossible shots (like spiderman for instance) but some movies overdo it and do alot out of lazyness

not saying this movie sucks or will, just judging from the trailers i would rather see it from a R5/TS to see if i like it before i fork over hard earned cash

TRUST ME the cg, was some of the best ive seen. sh*t looked like you could really pull some of the stunts and action offf. i def recommend seeing it, i saw sh*t in that movie ive never seen before. im buying this sh*t day one on blu ray.

sh*t was like crank+matrix on steroids.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago