Jun 26 - Teen arrested for Jesus is a c%$t tee shirt

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 AlexG1989 said:
it has never ceased, it is a process that takes millions of years according to what I've read. I'm not completely sold on the idea of evolution however because it hasn't answered the most important question, which is how did life begin in order to be able to evolve???. I do believe in the process of evolution though, there is no doubt in my mind that it is real.

I understand that it's a process, but we haven't even seen evidence of the beginning stages of evolution. I would think it's also a gradual process as well as continual. There should be small tangible increments of evolution, but we haven't seen that either. But I honestly believe there has been some sort of evolution, but according to my personal belief, I can't see it as being completely devoid of creationism. IMO, we were created from a higher being(God) & have evolved from that initial form. In much the same manner that we go from newborns to adults.

I agree with the majority of this post except this part lol

You choose to believe because there are many things humans can't explain or control. Thats the exact mentality primitive people used a long time ago. A long time ago the chinese used to believe that when a solar eclipse occured it was a dragon eating the moon lol, but thats not what really happened was it??? in time we figured out that there was a completely logical answer to that solar eclipse myth

It's not so primitive when you take into consideration the advancements we as a society have made. Even science & medicine was primitive then. "Scientists" @ one time thought the Earth was flat. As we gather more info & understanding we can change our thought process. The scientific & academic communities have made humongous strides in the last 100 yrs. Think about how science & medicine was in 1908 as compared to 2008. Even the academic elite of then would be pedestrian by todays standards. But one thing has remained constant, the lack of explaination for so much of our existence. Until those things are explained in a logical manner, you are left with two options. Believing in the existence of a higher power or just being like "I dunno". To me, "I dunno" is way too easy for me.
But again, not to sound ambivelant, we'll all find out in the end anyway.

Last edited by yumflip; 06-29-2008 at 12:36 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #102
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
I need to clarify my second point on the above post. My point about primitive thinking is that even the highly educated throughout history haven't been able to explain everything with science & logic. I kinda worded it funny, & didn't realize it until I reread my original post.
 06-29-2008, 12:51 PM         #103
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Until those things are explained in a logical manner, you are left with two options. Believing in the existence of a higher power or just being like "I dunno". To me, "I dunno" is way too easy for me.
yeah, well believing in a higher power is way to easy for me lol..

But again, not to sound ambivelant, we'll all find out in the end anyway.
yup, thats true

I need to clarify my second point on the above post. My point about primitive thinking is that even the highly educated throughout history haven't been able to explain everything with science & logic. I kinda worded it funny, & didn't realize it until I reread my original post.
cool

Last edited by AlexG1989; 06-29-2008 at 12:54 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #104
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
yea..that was wrong for arresting him...he prolly would got beaten up...it is some people that don't believe in god...i guess he was one..he had to be for wearing that shirt...as for me...he prolly would've got that issue if he was on my block...
 9 years ago '04        #105
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
First of all, the shirt contains indecent, crude, obscene and vulgar language and depictions that violate people's rights to be free from such indecent and obscene material.

Therefore, it violates law.

Moreover, Christians and children shouldn't have to be subjected to the blatant harassment and degradation of that despicable shirt flaunted by a hell-bound heathen.

You need Jesus!

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 06-29-2008 at 01:41 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #106
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
[SIZE="6"]First of all, the shirt contains indecent, crude, obscene and vulgar language and depictions that violate people's rights to be free from such indecent and obscene material.

Moreover, Christians and children shouldn't have to be subjected to the blatant harassment and degradation of that despicable shirt flaunted by a hell-bound heathen
Although I agree with your a.ssesment of the situation, the fact remains that we can't allow one point of view to dictate free speech. I could not, nor would I ever agree with the sentiment of the shirt, but I agree that we should all be allowed to feel what we want to & be able to express it verbally. So long as it doesn't advocate the subjugation of others. No matter how offended I am over the content of the message, I support a persons right to express their beliefs. Let's be honest, it wasn't the actual wording or picture on the tshirt that offended as much as it was the sentiment of the tshirt. The image of a masturbating nun & the sentence(wont repeat that garbage) are inflamatory because of peoples belief systems. What happens when the message of "God Is Love" or "Jesus Saves" & the image of the Virgin Mary or The Crucifix offend someones belief system? Would you want to be arrested for that. I know to some that seems far fetched, but it is offensive to some. I wouldn 't want rights taken away from someone for their beliefs, because @ any time the worm could turn. I know I wouldn't want to be jailed because of my beliefs, & neither should anyone else. Unless it advocates violence, hatred, & subjugation of another group with opposing views. Or anything advocating the violation of another human being. Especially children.
 06-30-2008, 01:06 PM         #107
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
wait so you n*ggas is giving him a pass on putting kriss kross, lil wayne, the game, and souljaboy,camron, and dre in his top 10? as long as he put jadakiss up there right?
i guess no one got it that the list was a JOKE! i just put some of the wackest rappers out on there to make a point that i like them over Pac...hes overrated

quit giving me hate the list wasnt real lol
 9 years ago '06        #108
mobb789 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
 AlexG1989 said:
he should get his a.ss kicked for expressing his opinion??? riiight, its idiot statements like that that make people liike me say jesus IS A c*nt, and his father also

for tupac is the only true god, thou shall bow to his greatness and repent for your sins
u have no idea what u just said
 9 years ago '06        #109
mobb789 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
i could sit here and argue with creation vs. evolution, but the evidence towards creation is too strong. If anyone really did their research they would find that their are stars out ther which are 370 million times the size of the earth...but that just happened right? besides that the undeniable truth in changed lifes thro christ cant be dispueted. And if u believe in christ then creation usually follows suit.
 06-30-2008, 02:18 PM         #110
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u have no idea what u just said
oh then by all means "mobb" please explain to me what I said
 9 years ago '04        #111
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
retarded
 06-30-2008, 02:22 PM         #112
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could sit here and argue with creation vs. evolution, but the evidence towards creation is too strong. If anyone really did their research they would find that their are stars out ther which are 370 million times the size of the earth...but that just happened right? besides that the undeniable truth in changed lifes thro christ cant be dispueted. And if u believe in christ then creation usually follows suit.
what is the evidence towards creation???....

Undeniable truth in changed lives through christ"??? well anybody can pray for something, get out there, make it happen and then attribute it to jesus...
 9 years ago '04        #113
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 NickthaQuick1 said:
man you a f*g**t tupac sucks anyway. top 10 rappers all time

1. Nas
2. Dre
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

Pac not featured in this list. maybe top 25 tho

:banghead: Dude are you serious? Lil Wayne? Soulja Boy? Kriss Kross? Cam'ron? That's a pathetic display or music appreciation, but thanks for the laugh.
 06-30-2008, 04:15 PM         #114
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was by far the worst top ten I have ever seen... Vanilla Ice needs to be on there somewhere... oh yeah right before Soulja bi*ch.

White Jesus offends me period...

Yes I'm white. I also know how to read.

Last edited by buFF3mo; 07-01-2008 at 12:24 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #115
ynfante11 3 heat pts
space
space
$499 | Props total: 11 11
 NickthaQuick1 said:

1. Nas
2. Dre
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

rap has lost its ways thats why i dont listen to that sh*t no more
its all about money and butt cheeks.
fu*k that!
 9 years ago '06        #116
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 NickthaQuick1 said:

1. Nas
2. Dre
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

at kriss kross
 07-02-2008, 08:12 AM         #117
couturebellla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See You Next Tuesday
C U N T
 9 years ago '07        #118
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 AlexG1989 said:
he should get his a.ss kicked for expressing his opinion??? riiight, its idiot statements like that that make people liike me say jesus IS A c*nt, and his father also

for tupac is the only true god, thou shall bow to his greatness and repent for your sins
Hahaha 20 Hail mary's on repeat
 9 years ago '07        #119
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 NickthaQuick1 said:

1. Nas
2. Dre
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

top 10 for someone born after 1990 maybe, you lil wayne guys need to go get your s3xuality tested! How the fu*k u got solja boy and Kriss Kross in the same list as Biggie and Nas. I hope your fu*kin joking man, thats like the top 10 list for my 5 yr old son.
 9 years ago '04        #120
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Thats taking it too far. I went to school wearing a big a.ss middlefinger shirt I bought at spencers. I cant find that shirt anymore.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy