most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2008, 11:57 PM         #81
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Jesus Is A c*nt" is just as offensive as "fu*k zzzzzzs". Jesus Is A c*nt is a direct statement to Christians and fu*k zzzzzzs is a direct statement to blacks.
no its really not... jesus is a c*nt is a direct statement to religion in general, not to those who fall for it or never had a chance and grow up with it... me i dont have a problem with religious people, but i have a problem with religion...

i dont see how they're alike because we actually have proof that blacks were mistreated, k!lled and called zzzzzz for bieng black... but we dont really have proof of a jesus who was whipped, tortured on the cross and supposedly died for our sins... nice stories, but thats about all they are
 06-28-2008, 02:54 AM         #82
xxxbmyxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Konartis81 said:
Yo Mama
:applause:

always about race. F*CKING BLACK PEOPLE I TELL YOU:finger:, they are most racist people on the planet and yes im black
 06-28-2008, 06:46 AM         #83
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^
Truth... why's everything corny gotta be "white"?

Dash420 said:
??? like why wud u even want a shirt that says that thats not even funny...

dumb a.ss white ppl yo
I think the sh*ts funny. Mostly because I think religion is a joke, so that is just an extension of my feelings.
 9 years ago '04        #84
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Quasi said:
That's stupid. Of course people won't be easily offended by a shirt that reads "fu*k Your Mother." It's an indirect statement.

You need to know the reality of the situation and put your feelings to the side. The reality is that God/Jesus is a significant and sacred figure to many. He may not be to you but you don't determine how people should react to certain things based on your theory that he's an invisible man. It's no question that people who believe in him will be offended by a shirt which insults God. That's common sense.

He should have been asked to take it off but not arrested. However if we allow people to do say what ever they want without it being consequences a a lot of people with hurt feelings and vengeance will be walking around.

"Jesus Is A c*nt" is just as offensive as "fu*k zzzzzzs". Jesus Is A c*nt is a direct statement to Christians and fu*k zzzzzzs is a direct statement to blacks.
But Jesus is not a real person......and blacks went through years of fu*ked up sh*t and that is a slur that whites used out of hate......how is it the same thing??One has been proven....one has not.
 9 years ago '06        #85
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 AlexG1989 said:
no its really not... jesus is a c*nt is a direct statement to religion in general, not to those who fall for it or never had a chance and grow up with it... me i dont have a problem with religious people, but i have a problem with religion...

i dont see how they're alike because we actually have proof that blacks were mistreated, k!lled and called zzzzzz for bieng black... but we dont really have proof of a jesus who was whipped, tortured on the cross and supposedly died for our sins... nice stories, but thats about all they are
This is why I don't come into these type of threads. People who misinterpret or misuse religion for their own personal gain is why so many people have a thing against religion. I can only speak as a Christian, but nowhere in any of my experiences was anything negative or divisive ever taught. It's when people use the willingness of believers to steer them into the wrong direction is when things go wrong. Also when people are blind believers, things go bad. People want to believe in something & have faith that their belief is right. That always ends up the source of a lot of problems if people are naive enough to put their faith in men as opposed to a higher being. There's a lot more I'd like to say, but I'm moving so I don't have time now. Imma pick this back up later.
 06-28-2008, 10:19 AM         #86
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
morally or religiously? there is a difference since people have different religions and views
Would you wear it infront of your daughter, granted you had one?
 9 years ago '07        #87
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
I hate dumbass shirts like this. Not so sure he should've been arrested tho
 06-28-2008, 11:11 AM         #88
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's why this world is going straight to hell with gasoline draws.
 9 years ago '06        #89
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
 conscious thug said:
The shirt is morally offensive. I don't think he should be arrested for it though. Maybe have his a.ss kicked, but not arrested.

wow...

so if you where a shirt someone doesnt like that mean YOU need to get ur a.ss kicked too?

wake up.. free speech!
 06-28-2008, 02:35 PM         #90
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least the shirt is telling the truth....
 06-28-2008, 02:47 PM         #91
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats stupid why would you wear a shirt like that im a christian and thats real offensive
 9 years ago '07        #92
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 AlexG1989 said:
he should get his a.ss kicked for expressing his opinion??? riiight, its idiot statements like that that make people liike me say jesus IS A c*nt, and his father also

for tupac is the only true god, thou shall bow to his greatness and repent for your sins
is he serious???
 06-28-2008, 03:13 PM         #93
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats stupid why would you wear a shirt like that im a christian and thats real offensive
:finger: jesus

This is why I don't come into these type of threads. People who misinterpret or misuse religion for their own personal gain is why so many people have a thing against religion. I can only speak as a Christian, but nowhere in any of my experiences was anything negative or divisive ever taught. It's when people use the willingness of believers to steer them into the wrong direction is when things go wrong. Also when people are blind believers, things go bad. People want to believe in something & have faith that their belief is right. That always ends up the source of a lot of problems if people are naive enough to put their faith in men as opposed to a higher being. There's a lot more I'd like to say, but I'm moving so I don't have time now. Imma pick this back up later.
Also when people are blind believers, things go bad.
in a sence all religious people are blindly following their religion and god because (and I hate to sound repetive but it is the truth) they have no proof that what they believe in even exists

I can only speak as a Christian, but nowhere in any of my experiences was anything negative or divisive ever taught. It's when people use the willingness of believers to steer them into the wrong direction is when things go wrong.
right ok but it is because that religion is so easy to use as a tool by those in power that it should be completely forgotten, also because of what rancid pointed out in this thread or in another thread, (sorry i forget) religion is holding us back as a species.. just think of where we would be in stem cell research now if SOME people didn't get all pissy about it... It would be cool if atheists and the religious could just mind eachothers business and not care what the other believes, but when religion is a main reason why we can't advance intellectually there is going to be a problem
 06-28-2008, 03:20 PM         #94
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jijocp88 said:
is he serious???
2PAC is the father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, spread his divine wisdom across the plains my son, The father has chosen you to be his messenger..

All hail thy lord 2PAC for he is the omega

[pic - click to view]

ALL HAIL!!!

9 years ago '05        #95
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
lol,i had the same shirt in high school. i got booted for the day but no one arrested me oh well,just shows you people are hurting for a cause these days. that band sucks anyway.
 9 years ago '07        #96
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 jijocp88 said:
is he serious???
 AlexG1989 said:
2PAC is the father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, spread his divine wisdom across the plains my son, The father has chosen you to be his messenger..

All hail thy lord 2PAC for he is the omega

[pic - click to view]

ALL HAIL!!!

i guess so :finger:
 9 years ago '06        #97
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 AlexG1989 said:
:finger: jesus

in a sence all religious people are blindly following their religion and god because (and I hate to sound repetive but it is the truth) they have no proof that what they believe in even exists
Faith requires belief with or without knowledge. I'm sure you believe in what ever future you have envisioned for yourself. You don't even know if you will be alive long enough to see it to fruition. But that doesn't deter you from trying to achieve it does it? No. Because you have faith in yourself. Well my faith is derived from my belief in a higher being. I'm just making an a.ssumption here, but I presume you believe in evolution. Yet @ no time during your life or anytime during recorded history have we seen firsthand knowledge of it's existence. Yes there are fossils that lend itself to the possibility of, but @ no time have we seen a continuaton of the evolutionary process. If it does indeed exist, why has it ceased? Where is the next step in the evolutionary process? You can't provide tangible answers, but that hasn't shaken your belief has it? Now if you don't believe in evolution, disregard these comments personally, but the questions I asked are to raise the point that we all believe in something we have no evidence of. If we didn't hope & dreams wouldn't exist.

right ok but it is because that religion is so easy to use as a tool by those in power that it should be completely forgotten, also because of what rancid pointed out in this thread or in another thread, (sorry i forget) religion is holding us back as a species.. just think of where we would be in stem cell research now if SOME people didn't get all pissy about it... It would be cool if atheists and the religious could just mind eachothers business and not care what the other believes, but when religion is a main reason why we can't advance intellectually there is going to be a problem
Race & culture are divisive tools. Politics are divisive tools. It's easy to make something externally the culprit, when in reality it's a human beings fraility that is the most dangerous. An unfortunate part of man's internal makeup is the need to be right & superior. Most people would rather go through life trying to prove how right they are & how superior they are for being right, than actually find the truth. Questioning ones faith is necessary to reinforce ones belief system. You do yourself no favors believing in anything without gaining as much knowledge about it as possible. The closer you come to the truth, the more strength you can find your beliefs. Unfortunately people have been lead to believe asking questions to get to the truth is questioning to disprove. You can believe in something, but until you have accumulated enough information to make a rational decision, you only have faith. The hard part of this process when it comes to God/Jesus is the only true answers come from the afterlife. Until you actually die, you don't know one way or another. I just choose to believe because there are so many things that we as man can't control or explain. I think we can both agree to that point. We just choose to process the info in a differing manner. The way I interpret it, guides me to believe, for you it's to not believe. I heard a saying that I will never forget. Can't remember to attibute it to, but it goes: "I'd rather believe & be wrong, than not believe & be wrong". One day each & every one of us will know the universal truth, it's just @ that time we won't be around to dialouge about it..............Or will we???:D

Last edited by yumflip; 06-28-2008 at 11:38 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #98
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Jesus ain't a c*nt...Jesus is a communist! Jesus is a pacifist!
 06-28-2008, 11:38 PM         #99
condatis212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
man you a f*g**t tupac sucks anyway. top 10 rappers all time

1. Nas
2. Dre
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

Pac not featured in this list. maybe top 25 tho

soulja boy? seriously?
 06-29-2008, 12:08 AM         #100
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why has it ceased?
it has never ceased, it is a process that takes millions of years according to what I've read. I'm not completely sold on the idea of evolution however because it hasn't answered the most important question, which is how did life begin in order to be able to evolve???. I do believe in the process of evolution though, there is no doubt in my mind that it is real.

Race & culture are divisive tools. Politics are divisive tools. It's easy to make something externally the culprit, when in reality it's a human beings fraility that is the most dangerous. An unfortunate part of man's internal makeup is the need to be right & superior. Most people would rather go through life trying to prove how right they are & how superior they are for being right, than actually find the truth. Questioning ones faith is necessary to reinforce ones belief system. You do yourself no favors believing in anything without gaining as much knowledge about it as possible. The closer you come to the truth, the more strength you can find your beliefs. Unfortunately people have been lead to believe asking questions to get to the truth is questioning to disprove. You can believe in something, but until you have accumulated enough information to make a rational decision, you only have faith. The hard part of this process when it comes to God/Jesus is the only true answers come from the afterlife. Until you actually die, you don't know one way or another. I just choose to believe because there are so many things that we as man can't control or explain. I think we can both agree to that point. We just choose to process the info in a differing manner. The way I interpret it, guides me to believe, for you it's to not believe. I heard a saying that I will never forget. Can't remember to attibute it to, but it goes: "I'd rather believe & be wrong, than not believe & be wrong". One day each & every one of us will know the universal truth, it's just @ that time we won't be around to dialouge about it..............Or will we???
I agree with the majority of this post except this part lol

I just choose to believe because there are so many things that we as man can't control or explain.
You choose to believe because there are many things humans can't explain or control. Thats the exact mentality primitive people used a long time ago. A long time ago the chinese used to believe that when a solar eclipse occured it was a dragon eating the moon lol, but thats not what really happened was it??? in time we figured out that there was a completely logical answer to that solar eclipse myth
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy