Jun 26 - Teen arrested for Jesus is a c%$t tee shirt

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2008, 03:42 PM         #61
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
white and black may be colors, but if he was talking about colors his metaphor makes no sense because i have never heard someone refer to the color black as offensive and degrading....when compared to the color white

Im not saying he is a racist....just saying his metaphors suck...
agreed, the metaphor is horrible, but what he said doesnt make him a racist
 06-27-2008, 03:44 PM         #62
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
You sound immature for typing biatch with 12 h's at the end of it.
Actually, typing "biatchhhhhhhhhhhh" is not indicative of your maturity level. In fact, mature people do it alllllllll the time...and you should too.
 9 years ago '04        #63
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 $h0wtym3 said:
Bigfoot is not a religious icon u numbnut

Do those shirts say "I am better than You" on it? Exactly... no. You just bein a whiny lil bi*ch and catchin feelings for no reason

Now compare that to a shirt that outright blatantly says "Jesus is a c*nt"... there's a big a.ss difference. But then again I don't expect you to comprehend this difference because judging by your post you are one slow a.ss MF
I dident say he was....but they are both myths.How can you be offended that a person who hasnt even been proven to exist is a c*nt? You must be wearing this shirt right now.....
[pic - click to view]

People are so fu*king stupid.....I bet if a dude wore a shirt around that said "fu*k YOUR MOTHER" you wouldnt say sh*t.....but wear "JESUS IS A c*nt" and you want to throw him in jail.....:banghead:

Last edited by persuazion; 06-27-2008 at 04:30 PM..
 06-27-2008, 04:39 PM         #64
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
man you a f*g**t tupac sucks anyway. top 10 rappers all time

1. Nas
2. Dre
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

Pac not featured in this list. maybe top 25 tho
Dre? if thats 3000 i agree, not dr though right, i mean everything he spit was ghost written... and im guessin #7-9 are just to get a rise out of people?

if you are serious pac is def top 10 wit Jay Z and AZ too
 06-27-2008, 05:05 PM         #65
Newsince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

BUY TWO GET THIRD FREE
$25.00 each

Who wanna cop 1ne?

paypal, money order, in person, exchange for some fitteds

lmao
 06-27-2008, 05:22 PM         #66
KH-UO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:

1. Nas
2. Dre
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

LOL damn i hope that was a joke. soulja boy shouldn't be miles from a top list of rappers
 9 years ago '05        #67
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
arrested for wearing a shirt is ridiculous.....if anything they could of just told him to take it off, and not wear it in public.....but o'well thats the world we live in...police act like their god
 9 years ago '05        #68
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 NickthaQuick1 said:

1. Nas
2. Dre Dre who????
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

you should be arrested for making this list
 9 years ago '07        #69
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
dude is real stupid yo

respeck
 06-27-2008, 05:44 PM         #70
MrDan71 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the jist of this story is that Cradle of Filth is such a sh*t band that they have to create controversy to get their name out there. They are the equivalent of Soujaboy in rap. Both are abominations in their genre.
The band sucks.
The shirt is trash.
I wouldn't wear it and I wouldn't want anyone I know to wear it, but those who like that sort of thing... I'm not going to pass judgement on them.... that is not for ME to do.
 9 years ago '07        #71
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
 AlexG1989 said:
he should get his a.ss kicked for expressing his opinion??? riiight, its idiot statements like that that make people liike me say jesus IS A c*nt, and his father also

for tupac is the only true god, thou shall bow to his greatness and repent for your sins

[pic - click to view]

^^ YOU NEED TO ONE THAT BULLsh*t MONKEY ON YOUR SHOULDER AND YOURSELF FOR THAT BS YOU TALKING, AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARRESTED DUDE IS WRONG I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT DUDE DIDNT COMMIT ANY CRIMES
 9 years ago '07        #72
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
 kh-uo said:
lol Damn I Hope That Was A Joke. Soulja Boy Shouldn't Be Miles From A Top List Of Rappers
He Serious By His List Son Cuz Wayne In His Top Also :banghead:
 9 years ago '05        #73
harvey dent 
space
space
space
$870 | Props total: 1 1
He should wear a shirt that says " America is a c*nt". An of all time list should include more than just the individuals generation. There's only 5 MCs on the list anyway......the rest are ringtone rappers.
 9 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 conscious thug said:
The shirt is morally offensive. I don't think he should be arrested for it though. Maybe have his a.ss kicked, but not arrested.
uhhh ... you can get arrested for wearing a shirt that says c*nt period if the cops are a**holes...
 9 years ago '04        #75
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 ErViN261 said:
extreme metal band Cradle of Filth that reads 'Jesus is a c**t' has been charged with offensive behaviour.

Above the offensive slogan a nun is depicted masturbating.

A 16-year-old was arrested on Monday for wearing the shirt and was charged with offensive behaviour under the Summary Offences Act 2005 for public nuisance.

Senior Sergeant Arron Ottaway said the teen was walking along Hollywell Road, in Biggera Waters, when a officer saw him.

Police conducted inquiries at Australia Fair, where the teen said he bought the shirt, to find any shops selling it.

The Reverend Matt Hunt of the Helensvale Baptist Church said it was sad people spoke about the Lord in such a way.

"It's fairly common language these days to express sadness, anger or hurt," he said. "It's a degrading word to use and Jesus is anything but that. It's like calling white black."

Mr Hunt said using the Lord's name in vain was a serious sin.

"When someone comes to the point of saying Jesus is the devil or Jesus is 'expletive', the Bible does say be very careful because you're on thin ice."

Gold Coast lawyer Bill Potts said the arrest highlighted Australia's need for a Bill of Rights.

"One of the great problems with our country is that we talk about rights such as privacy and freedom of speech and the like but they are not enshrined or protected in any way as they are in America," he said.

"While there are always limits on freedom of speech, you can't incite violence or anything like that, it seems to be now more than ever that our rights to freedom of speech and freedom of expression should be protected.

"A Bill of Rights which enshrines that protection is long overdue in this country."

Mr Potts said charging the teen was 'ludicrous' and brought the law into disrepute.

"A shirt might offend some and might be amusing to others," he said.

"If a person was wearing the shirt in a church or a religious rally where it was specifically intended to offend or cause disruption, then perhaps the prosecution might stand a chance.

"However, to criminalise juvenile or boorish messages is to bring the law into disrepute. The police are acting like the thought police and censors."

OH NOOOO! A sin? Holy sh*t! I don't wanna disappoint or anger a character of science fiction!!!

*JBeezy applauds the shirt*
 06-27-2008, 08:49 PM         #76
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol since when do religious beliefs comply with the governing law?
 06-27-2008, 09:19 PM         #77
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I dident say he was....but they are both myths.How can you be offended that a person who hasnt even been proven to exist is a c*nt? You must be wearing this shirt right now.....
[pic - click to view]

People are so fu*king stupid.....I bet if a dude wore a shirt around that said "fu*k YOUR MOTHER" you wouldnt say sh*t.....but wear "JESUS IS A c*nt" and you want to throw him in jail.....:banghead:
That's stupid. Of course people won't be easily offended by a shirt that reads "fu*k Your Mother." It's an indirect statement.

You need to know the reality of the situation and put your feelings to the side. The reality is that God/Jesus is a significant and sacred figure to many. He may not be to you but you don't determine how people should react to certain things based on your theory that he's an invisible man. It's no question that people who believe in him will be offended by a shirt which insults God. That's common sense.

He should have been asked to take it off but not arrested. However if we allow people to do say what ever they want without it being consequences a a lot of people with hurt feelings and vengeance will be walking around.

"Jesus Is A c*nt" is just as offensive as "fu*k zzzzzzs". Jesus Is A c*nt is a direct statement to Christians and fu*k zzzzzzs is a direct statement to blacks.
 9 years ago '04        #78
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 NickthaQuick1 said:

1. Nas
2. Dre
3. Biggie
4. Kanye
5. Cassidy
6. The Game
7. Lil Wayne
8. Soulja Boy
9. Kriss Kross
10. Cam'ron

You lost bout 25 respect points for this fu*ked up list home boi u get hate from me.
 06-27-2008, 09:45 PM         #79
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
The shirt is morally offensive. I don't think he should be arrested for it though. Maybe have his a.ss kicked, but not arrested.
morally or religiously? there is a difference since people have different religions and views
 06-27-2008, 09:55 PM         #80
DuttyRocc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let him do him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy