Official 2.40 Thread (2.41 Available for Download)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #141
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Lol was on that SSHD grind. Got like 8 trophies. Like 2 silvers and about 6 bronzes. Bout to be level 2. Need to cop expansion pack or trade with someone so i can get other trophies. Anybody wanna trade Expansion Pack for Blast Factor
 07-02-2008, 03:55 AM         #142
dertymex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did you guys notice you can turn off the system from the XMB now?
 9 years ago '04        #143
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 550 550
 dertymex said:
Did you guys notice you can turn off the system from the XMB now?
you could of did that awhile ago bro.
 9 years ago '05        #144
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
damn it looks like we gotta keep playing the waiting game for custom soundtracks, and the way it sounds it looks like it wont be universal cuz they keep saying its up to the developers
 9 years ago '05        #145
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
this is fu*ked up!! we gotta wait for games to get patched... well this isnt sony fault. every1 blames sony of course but REMEMBER devs have had this update for a month now. they should have already update their sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #146
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
I'm just happy 2.4 came out with XMB. I'm sure I can wait a little longer for the games to get patched. After all, whats a Playstation without delay?
 9 years ago '06        #147
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
3 trophies w00t!...fu*k SSHD tho sh*ts kinda crazy
 07-02-2008, 08:49 AM         #148
Darth Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked it better when I hit my ps3 button and I could just turn it off. Now I gotta scroll through fu*king options.
 9 years ago '05        #149
bgj887 
space
space
 Darth Hater said:
I liked it better when I hit my ps3 button and I could just turn it off. Now I gotta scroll through fu*king options.
naa u can still do it, just press and hold the ps button and the old screen comes on, just copped sshd and i'm about to hit up them trophies
 9 years ago '05        #150
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
this update is sh*tty im on my ps3right now & the browser is laggy & i tried to play my music while stardust HD & it said no...... PS3 = Gay failure & please dnt diss me cause i dissed the ps3...lol
 9 years ago '06        #151
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,127 | Props total: 4718 4718
u can still cut it on/off with the joystick

update wasnt impressive. i dont see what yall so made about.

i thought the whole purpose of XMB in game was for the music. but it seem as must people are EXCITED that they can talk to other gamers while playing a game. I mean who the fu*k wants to be texting somebody every 5seconds while playing a game???

on a side note, i c they have a clock with the date. im hoping they update an alarm/auto shut off/ that will shut the ps3 off and on at desired times.
 9 years ago '05        #152
bgj887 
space
space
 freemusic man said:
this update is sh*tty im on my ps3right now & the browser is laggy & i tried to play my music while stardust HD & it said no...... PS3 = Gay failure & please dnt diss me cause i dissed the ps3...lol
u can do it with sshd, go to options then audio them custom soundtrack
 9 years ago '05        #153
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 LYTE said:

i thought the whole purpose of XMB in game was for the music. but it seem as must people are EXCITED that they can talk to other gamers while playing a game. I mean who the fu*k wants to be texting somebody every 5seconds while playing a game???

on a side note, i c they have a clock with the date. im hoping they update an alarm/auto shut off/ that will shut the ps3 off and on at desired times.
nah... the update was mainly accessing the xmb while in game which includes soundtracks, messaging, checking the status of something that's currently downloading

the update is good for me... especially coming from also owning an xbox360 and being extremely annoyed when I got messages from people and had to completely exit the game just to read it.. or get a friend request from someone and havin to wait till i stopped playin just to accept (which resulted in me forgetting about it in the first place)... it's definitely a great look... someone hits me up, i hit the Guide button, and read it on the fly... this will help liven up the community as far as your buddy list goes... the list of what was updated may be small.. but each update was pretty much major in my opinion...

now it's up to sony to give us cross-game voice chatting and forcing developers to use the trophy system + custom soundtracks they'll be good to go
 9 years ago '05        #154
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Bout to check this out when I get back home. Seems like its a love hate things from what I've been hearing..Mabey people were expecting too much too fast.
 9 years ago '05        #155
bgj887 
space
space
i was hating on this update when it dropped cuz i wanted universal custom soundtracks but this update is good, the trophy system is gonna have me playing more games than b4, this def. has alot of potential but its up to sony to make sure this works
 9 years ago '05        #156
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
 bgj887 said:
u can do it with sshd, go to options then audio them custom soundtrack
thanks + props = HAPPY lol
 07-02-2008, 10:15 AM         #157
jhj2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:

no hoe, the whole point of the update is when i'm waiting to beat yo azz in Madden or NCAA 09 and you send me a message telling me that ur ready to get yo azz beat, I dont have to quit the game in order to find out that ur ready or to find out which lobby ur going to be in. Beeyatch!!
 9 years ago '07        #158
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,859 | Props total: 2377 2377
 freemusic man said:
thanks + props = HAPPY lol
Damnit Legendary I didn't even know you had a PS3.
 9 years ago '04        #159
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
$765 | Props total: 0 0
 garrett said:
no, game invites? no private chat?

this update is not that impressive. only thing i like was the trophies. and i would be hyped about the in game music but the ipod touch isn't compatible with the ps3

*waits for 2.41*

c/s on the game invites. that's what i thought we were getting. i don't have any reason to send someone a msg, just a game invite.
 9 years ago '05        #160
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
i swear some of you bi*ches aint never go be satisfied they could give you a million dollars and you'll be mad that they didnt give you two. you been bi*chin form months sayin sony give us in game music and they just fu*kin did it. sony did there part its not sonys fault the devs are lazy as hell like tank said they prolly had this update for a month or so and still didnt patch it yet. so quit bi*chin get off your periods and man up.

oh and for the people that keep askin why are there question marks thats because your using a theme and a diff set of icons than the sony ones and that icon set was made without the trophy icon thats why theres a question mark
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy