Official 2.40 Thread (2.41 Available for Download)

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #241
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
 kuruption81 said:
sh*t, I can wait until that sh*t is fixed for real. I only got one game that supports trophies anyway.
lol fix what trophy support will come to some of the older titles but is only for a couple games available. As for custom soundtrack it works but INGAME custom soundtrack has to come from devs. As I stated in another post all 360 games dont have ingame custom soundtrack but you still can access music.Lastly, stop complaining

Last edited by authenic; 07-04-2008 at 02:23 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #242
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 authenic said:
lol fix what trophy support will come to some of the older titles but is only for a couple games available. As for custom soundtrack it works but INGAME custom soundtrack has to come from devs. As I stated in another post all 360 games dont have ingame custom soundtrack but you still can access music.Lastly, stop complaining
You need to stay in your fu*king lane fam. I'm not complaining, they took it down for a reason, I'll get it when it goes back up. I'm not going to download and install an update that has a 50/50 chance of bricking my sh*t when I can wait for the issues to be fixed.
 9 years ago '04        #243
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
The only thing I've noticed so far is that sometimes you don't earn Trophies.. I did the the "stay alive for 45 secs w/out shooting" one, and after 2 mins nothing popped up at all.. :s
 9 years ago '04        #244
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5285 5285
yo you think dopeman's ps3 is effected by this sh*t, haahah I have a feeling that he was the first one to download it and I haven't seen him since then
 07-04-2008, 02:52 PM         #245
kngdngalng  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall make n*ggas not even wanna help out, or post anything for that matter, around here. I wasn't expecting a whole helluva lot but if someone woulda said, "I'mma pass but thanks" sh*t would be cool but all you n*ggas got is fu*kin' complaints! got damn!! if you can't use it then it wasn't for you. it actually wasn't specifically for anybody. I was just tryna get it to whomever wanted it but might've gotten around to it too late. thanks to the one cat (fesroy) that propped me for it. the rest of yall can take two of "deez" and call me in the morning.

Last edited by kngdngalng; 07-04-2008 at 02:54 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #246
space
space
 kngdngalng said:
yall make n*ggas not even wanna help out, or post anything for that matter, around here. I wasn't expecting a whole helluva lot but if someone woulda said, "I'mma pass but thanks" sh*t would be cool but all you n*ggas got is fu*kin' complaints! got damn!! if you can't use it then it wasn't for you. it actually wasn't specifically for anybody. I was just tryna get it to whomever wanted it but might've gotten around to it too late. thanks to the one cat (fesroy) that propped me for it. the rest of yall can take two of "deez" and call me in the morning.
Damn homie, you mad? Thanks, but I'm gonna pass. Since you are obviously talking about me since no one else said sh*t. The work is always appreciated, I just can't fu*k wit it if it's reportedly bricking systems.
 9 years ago '05        #247
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption81 said:
You need to stay in your fu*king lane fam. I'm not complaining, they took it down for a reason, I'll get it when it goes back up. I'm not going to download and install an update that has a 50/50 chance of bricking my sh*t when I can wait for the issues to be fixed.
^what he said

i thought about downloading it...was about to...then i saw it was slowspace download....nevermind...by the time it finishes they'll be done put it back on the server
 9 years ago '05        #248
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
 dmxonline said:
The only thing I've noticed so far is that sometimes you don't earn Trophies.. I did the the "stay alive for 45 secs w/out shooting" one, and after 2 mins nothing popped up at all.. :s
I think for that trophy, you need the expansion pack and play in survival mode...
 07-04-2008, 09:25 PM         #249
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i downloaded it and hand no problem but should i be worried about it?

after i downloaded i kept gettin dns error but than i turned my internet completely off and its fine now
 07-04-2008, 10:01 PM         #250
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all you people that say that trophies arn't working , like " i stayed alive for 45sec without dying" go back and look at how you get that trophy and i mean actually LOOK, it clearly says before the description what "mode" u need to be in , the 1st couple say "arcade" the rest say either "survival" or something else i cant remember at the moment, just though i'd clear that up for ya's.
 07-04-2008, 10:21 PM         #251
kngdngalng  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Damn homie, you mad? Thanks, but I'm gonna pass. Since you are obviously talking about me since no one else said sh*t. The work is always appreciated, I just can't fu*k wit it if it's reportedly bricking systems.
I actually was a lil mad for a minute. not necessarily at you really. I just didn't/don't like the off-topic bickering and the unnecessary bullsh*t surrounding an otherwise peaceful topic. wasn't sh*t for n*ggas to get to beefin' over. use it if you can. if you can't peace yourself. ya dig?
 9 years ago '04        #252
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
 play107 said:
all you people that say that trophies arn't working , like " i stayed alive for 45sec without dying" go back and look at how you get that trophy and i mean actually LOOK, it clearly says before the description what "mode" u need to be in , the 1st couple say "arcade" the rest say either "survival" or something else i cant remember at the moment, just though i'd clear that up for ya's.
You're right (just checked), but u could atleast quote me, jackass lol
 9 years ago '04        #253
space
space
I feel ya potna.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 07-06-2008 at 05:46 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #254
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I think for that trophy, you need the expansion pack and play in survival mode...
You're right... I guess I thought at first that the word "survival" at the front of the sentence was the kind of skill they wanted you to use. I've only looked over the trophies once or twice. Thanks for heads up.
 9 years ago '04        #255
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
aye how i put it on there from the pc using a usb
 9 years ago '06        #256
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I haven't plaeyd my ps3 for a couple days been busy working and whatnot so I turned it on tonight around 10pm and it didn't ask me to update or anything.... I haven't really been following all the 2.40 update drama either so I have no idea what's going on
 9 years ago '06        #257
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I have no idea what'sg oing on with this 2.40 sh*t... I turned on my ps3 to play the show and it didn't prompt me for an update and prior to tonight I hadn't had the chance to play my ps3 for like 4-5 days because of work and whatnot. Are tehy gonna pull the update for a while til they get the kinks worked out or what?
 9 years ago '05        #258
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
Looks like 2.4 is back up...
 07-06-2008, 09:45 AM         #259
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat makes u say that?

cos i want that sshd 4.00 back up yo
 9 years ago '07        #260
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Looks like 2.4 is back up...
Wait really is it back up?!? cause i got it already and it hasnt asked for any updates so does that mean the initial update was fine?! :S
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy