TOP 50 DIRTY SOUTH RAPPERS-Vid-(List ur top _)

most viewed right now
 140
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
BIG MIKE from the old rap-a-lot era.
The tightest flow in the game right here just watch & listen.
Havin thangs video features pimp c.

Playa Playa video
 07-17-2008, 11:17 AM         #22
PhantomBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b-unit said:
lol at chamillionaire not being in the top 5 on everyones list. just goes to show the real lyricists always gettin slept on. just shows why waynes album goes plat first week yet nas does 200k....no comparison. sad sad day in hip-hop.
So Cham is lyrical.....That n*gga Still Don't Make my top 20....MM3 was cool but damn....lyrics are not everything thing...they are important but not everything....
 9 years ago '05        #23
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,739 | Props total: 49 49
 KeepinItTrill said:
Cham is nowhere near bein top 5, fu*k outta here

Cham aint even top 5 from Houston
U must be on crack koopa>>>>>>>>>>ur fav rappers rapper
 9 years ago '06        #24
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
Top 35
1) Scarface (Houston, TX)
2) UGK (Bun-B & Pimp-C) (Port Arthur, TX)
3) Outkast (Andre3000 & Big Boi) (Atlanta, GA)
4) Ludacris (Atlanta, GA)
5) T.I. (Atlanta, GA)
6) 8Ball & MJG (Memphis, TN)
7) Goodie Mob (Big Gipp, Cee-Lo, T-Mo, Khujo) (Atlanta, GA)
8) Z-Ro (Houston, TX)
9) Pastor Troy (Atlanta, GA)
10) Trae (Houston, TX)
11) Devin The Dude (Houston, TX)
12) Project Pat (Memphis, TN)
13) Haystak (Nashville, TN)
14) Three-6 Mafia (Memphis, TN)
15) Dirty (Montgomery, AL)
16) B.G. (New Orleans, LA)
17) Little Brother (Durham, North Carolina)
18) Juvenile (New Orleans, LA)
19) Young Jeezy (Atlanta, GA)
20) Lil' Wyte (Memphis, TN)
21) T-Rock (Atlanta, GA)
22) Willie D. (Geto Boys) (Houston, TX)
23) Young Buck (Nashville, TN)
24) David Banner (Jackson, Mississippi)
25) The Clipse (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
26) Trick Daddy (Miami, FL)
27) Chamillionaire (Houston, TX)
28) Mia X (New Orleans, LA)
29) C-murder (New Orleans, LA)
30) Lil' Wayne (New Orleans, LA)
31) Rich Boy (Mobile, AL)
32) Deuce Komradz (Montgomery, AL)
33) Soulja Slim (New Orleans, LA)
34) The Last Mr. Bigg (Mobile, AL)
35) Field Mob (Atlanta, GA)
 07-17-2008, 12:02 PM         #25
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@cham being top 5 out the south....you n*ggas must be young as hell to say some stupid sh*t like that...
 9 years ago '07        #26
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15012 15012
 HotepSuns said:
@cham being top 5 out the south....you n*ggas must be young as hell to say some stupid sh*t like that...
that and dumb

they needa get up on their south history

Cham aint even top 25
 9 years ago '04        #27
flizy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
No order:

K-Rino
Andre3000
Cee-Lo
Phonte
8 Ball
MJG
Chamillionaire
Z-Ro
Scarface
Playa Fly
T-Rock
Twisted Black
Project Pat
Ludacris
TIP
Young Buck
Bun-B
Pimp-C
Fat Pat
H.A.W.K.
Devin The Dude
Dirty
B.G.
Juvenile
Lil Wayne
Field Mob
... sh*t its too many to name..

Most Lyrical (in order):
K-Rino
Andre3000
Scarface
 9 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 KeepinItTrill said:
that and dumb

they needa get up on their south history

Cham aint even top 25
no but i put him in the top 30. give him time and i think he can work his way up there.
 9 years ago '07        #29
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Birdman's Back said:
no but i put him in the top 30. give him time and i think he can work his way up there.
personally I dont think Cham is that great

and compared to alotta the dudes, especially most of the dudes in your list Cham cant hold a candle to any of em

and u left out alotta the SUC members
 07-17-2008, 12:21 PM         #30
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
personally I dont think Cham is that great

and compared to alotta the dudes, especially most of the dudes in your list Cham cant hold a candle to any of em

and u left out alotta the SUC members

yeah i gotta agree...i'm not even sure if cham has made an album better than tela's piece of mind yet....just because someone is lyrical doesn't mean they are better than other artist..it's about albums,as well as skills...and cham in no way shape or form deserves to be top 5 out the south...that's just disrespect to a lot of legends..
 9 years ago '06        #31
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 KeepinItTrill said:
personally I dont think Cham is that great

and compared to alotta the dudes, especially most of the dudes in your list Cham cant hold a candle to any of em

and u left out alotta the SUC members
i like SUC but other than Z-Ro, Trae, Hawk, & Moe i dont think any of them are that great. tho i still fu*ks with em. its just a matter of opinion i guess, Cham has 2 great albums and a cpl classic mixtapes. that was enough for top 30 imo. but i did snub k!ller Mike. cant believe i left him out. :banghead:
 9 years ago '07        #32
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Birdman's Back said:
i like SUC but other than Z-Ro, Trae, Hawk, & Moe i dont think any of them are that great. tho i still fu*ks with em. its just a matter of opinion i guess, Cham has 2 great albums and a cpl classic mixtapes. that was enough for top 30 imo. but i did snub k!ller Mike. cant believe i left him out. :banghead:
the other SUC members you forgot, Big Pokey, Lil Keke, Fat Pat > Cham

all of them have classic freestyles off the legendary grey tapes and classic albums

you should check out all the old Screw tapes, classic sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #33
bigtrevdogg 
space
avatar space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 353 353
my top south rappers(in no real order)

scarface
big mike
andre(kast)
mystikal
bun b
tela
juvy
cham
devin
luda
lil wayne
cee-lo
 9 years ago '07        #34
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15012 15012
 bigtrevdogg said:
my top south rappers(in no real order)

scarface
big mike
andre(kast)
mystikal
bun b
tela
juvy
cham
devin
luda
lil wayne
cee-lo

no Ro = an automatic :thumbsdow
 9 years ago '06        #35
MrDiallo 
space
space
space
$891 | Props total: 0 0
Face
K-Rino
Z-Ro
Andrč 3000
Ludacris
Phonte
Mac
Soulja Slim
Big Boi
Bun B
Willie D
Devin The Dude
Lil Wayne
 9 years ago '04        #36
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
I dont know why people mention lil keke, ESG, big pokey like they some lyrical beast. They are average rapper who cant create picture with their lyrics, lack creativity and have very extremely simple rhymes.

Outside of Z-ro, H.A.W.K and trae the rest of the SUC are average and below.

Also people need to stop mention trash rappers like jeezy, Plies, Rick ross, lil boosie, or slim thug.

Listen to Mac, Andre 3000, ceelo, k!lla Mike, Ludacris chamillionaire, T-rock, Scarface, Little brother and compared their sh*t to those over rated rappers that majority of this thread was filled with. Also dont bring he is good because he real even though they spit lyrics that k-fed would spit.
 9 years ago '05        #37
supa73 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 8 8
Mystikal has to be in the top 5. Before cash money blew up worldwide, he trashed them on the remix of "here i go" I cant find that track nowhere, but he recycled alot of the lyrics from that song and put it on "the man right chea"
"so put your head down and be silent,
until u get worldwide round this b*tch be quiet.
I'm sick and tired of wasting time on u b*tches
u b*tches not worth to be wasting rhymes on u b*tches
The B.G. splitta, 3-d k!lla, back from the river
im bout to come lay u punks down without your pillow
betcha won't say mystikal no more,
somebody say u was lookin 4 me,
Here i go!"
i think that was from his big boy records dayz
 9 years ago '05        #38
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Birdman's Back said:
Top 35
1) Scarface (Houston, TX)
2) UGK (Bun-B & Pimp-C) (Port Arthur, TX)
3) Outkast (Andre3000 & Big Boi) (Atlanta, GA)
4) Ludacris (Atlanta, GA)
5) T.I. (Atlanta, GA)
6) 8Ball & MJG (Memphis, TN)
7) Goodie Mob (Big Gipp, Cee-Lo, T-Mo, Khujo) (Atlanta, GA)
8) Z-Ro (Houston, TX)
9) Pastor Troy (Atlanta, GA)
10) Trae (Houston, TX)
11) Devin The Dude (Houston, TX)
12) Project Pat (Memphis, TN)
13) Haystak (Nashville, TN)
14) Three-6 Mafia (Memphis, TN)
15) Dirty (Montgomery, AL)
16) B.G. (New Orleans, LA)
17) Little Brother (Durham, North Carolina)
18) Juvenile (New Orleans, LA)
19) Young Jeezy (Atlanta, GA)
20) Lil' Wyte (Memphis, TN)
21) T-Rock (Atlanta, GA)
22) Willie D. (Geto Boys) (Houston, TX)
23) Young Buck (Nashville, TN)
24) David Banner (Jackson, Mississippi)
25) The Clipse (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
26) Trick Daddy (Miami, FL)
27) Chamillionaire (Houston, TX)
28) Mia X (New Orleans, LA)
29) C-murder (New Orleans, LA)
30) Lil' Wayne (New Orleans, LA)
31) Rich Boy (Mobile, AL)
32) Deuce Komradz (Montgomery, AL)
33) Soulja Slim (New Orleans, LA)
34) The Last Mr. Bigg (Mobile, AL)
35) Field Mob (Atlanta, GA)
Project Pat , Dirty , Lil Wyte, and Jeezy over Chamillionaire, C-murder, Soulja Slim and Field Mob you SILLY
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy