TOP 50 DIRTY SOUTH RAPPERS-Vid-(List ur top _)

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
19 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 86
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
186 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-25-2008, 12:55 AM         #1
55950 pageviews
40 comments


PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TOP 50 DIRTY SOUTH RAPPERS-Vid-(List ur top _)
 

 
Watch This sh*t...

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=WEtENSGCU4Q

I Almost completely agree with this list(Except for luda and waynes position)

My top 15
1.outkast
2.geto boys
3.UGK
4.Three Six Mafia+Pat(Well not lyrically)
5.Little Brother
6.8ball&MJG
7.Clipse
8.Lil Wayne
9.Devin Tha Dude
10.Field Mob
11.Ludacris
12.Trae
13.P.Troy
14.Goodie mob
15.Dirty or Juvenile??(Neither Fat Pat Takes This Spot)

Damn That sh*t Was Hard.....Ya'll watch this n*gga's list and list ur own.









*If Ur Not A Fan of Southern Music Just STFU Or Try listening to one these artist(I promise you u will like one of these artist or one of there songs)


Last edited by PhantomBeatz; 07-17-2008 at 10:15 AM..

40 comments for "TOP 50 DIRTY SOUTH RAPPERS-Vid-(List ur top _)"

 06-25-2008, 01:19 AM         #2
PhantomBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
my list

Face
Z-Ro
Trae
Willie D
UGK
Ball & G
Lil Keke
Fat Pat
Big HAWK
ESG
Killer Mike
T-Rock
BG
C-murder
Koopsta Knicca
Jody Breeze

yeah, I know theres 16 on the list

oh sh*t i forgot about koop and Them S.U.C n*ggas.....sh*t Fat pat Takes the 15 spot
 10 years ago '07        #3
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Top Groups:
1. Outkast
2. Geto Boys
3. UGK
4. Hot Boys
5. Goodie Mob

I'll have to go listen to more Little Brother and Clipse, etc.

Most Commercially Captivating Solo acts:
1. Lil Wayne
2. Ludacris
3. TI
4. Juvenile
5. Young Jeezy

Most Lyrical:
1. Andre 3000
2. Big Boi
3. T-Rock
4.
 06-25-2008, 01:49 AM         #4
pimpjay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gonna watch later.
 10 years ago '06        #5
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 3 3
fu*ked up how they did my cousin Camoflauge I barely knew the n*gga but it was still fu*ked up. They said the n*gga was carryng his son out the studio and they just shot him with his son in his hands

But yeah im surprised dude knew bout n*ggas like Camoflauge, Magno, Dirty, Devin, K-Rino, and Playa Fly but still half the list he put up average sh*t not the best. I fu*k with the whole list but he should have just said "good rappers" if he gone put up n*ggas like young bloodz, slim thug, and master p
 10 years ago '05        #6
_Player2 217 heat pts217
space
avatar space
space
$13,701 | Props total: 10051 10051
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*ked up how they did my cousin Camoflauge I barely knew the n*gga but it was still fu*ked up. They said the n*gga was carryng his son out the studio and they just shot him with his son in his hands

But yeah im surprised dude knew bout n*ggas like Camoflauge, Magno, Dirty, Devin, K-Rino, and Playa Fly but still half the list he put up average sh*t not the best. I fu*k with the whole list but he should have just said "good rappers" if he gone put up n*ggas like young bloodz, slim thug, and master p
You talkin like P shouldn't be on the list

That's like keeping Tupac off a top 50 list
 10 years ago '06        #7
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 3 3
 FlippiN Oz's said:
You talkin like P shouldn't be on the list

That's like keeping Tupac off a top 50 list
exactly. The n*gga was a garbage wanna be tupac. I fu*k with ghetto D but damn
 10 years ago '05        #8
_Player2 217 heat pts217
space
avatar space
space
$13,701 | Props total: 10051 10051
 Southern_Boi said:
exactly. The n*gga was a garbage wanna be tupac. I fu*k with ghetto D but damn
Not really, because P been known in the NO since 1991, and in 91 Pac wasn't doin sh*t except being Digital Underground roadie....if anything P & PAC both stole off Face (Scar)
 10 years ago '04        #9
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,617 | Props total: 3273 3273
my top 10 list not in any order

Andre 3000
Ceelo
K-rino
Scarface
Phonte of lil brother
Z-ro
Ludacris
T-rock
Playa Fly
8ball at his prime

Honarable mension

Kamikaze off of Crooked Lettaz
Chamillionaire
Killa Mike
Mac
Pusha T
Bavu Blake
Max Minelli


top 5 groups or duo

Outkast
Geto Boys
UGK
ball and MJG
Goodie Mob

Honorable mention

Little Brother
Dead Prez
Cunninglynguist
 07-16-2008, 02:17 PM         #10
THAGUTTA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
my top 10 list not in any order

Andre 3000
Ceelo
K-rino
Scarface
Phonte of lil brother
Z-ro
Ludacris
T-rock
Playa Fly
8ball at his prime

Honarable mension

Kamikaze off of Crooked Lettaz
Chamillionaire
Killa Mike
Mac
Pusha T
Bavu Blake
Max Minelli


top 5 groups or duo

Outkast
Geto Boys
UGK
ball and MJG
Goodie Mob

Honorable mention

Little Brother
Dead Prez
Cunninglynguist
Styles P
Trae
Game
Jadakiss
Jody Breeze
K Rino
Pharoah
S.L.A.B.
J Dawg
 07-16-2008, 05:43 PM         #11
b-unit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at chamillionaire not being in the top 5 on everyones list. just goes to show the real lyricists always gettin slept on. just shows why waynes album goes plat first week yet nas does 200k....no comparison. sad sad day in hip-hop.
 10 years ago '04        #12
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,617 | Props total: 3273 3273
 b-unit said:
lol at chamillionaire not being in the top 5 on everyones list. just goes to show the real lyricists always gettin slept on. just shows why waynes album goes plat first week yet nas does 200k....no comparison. sad sad day in hip-hop.
have you thought that chamillionaire is not even 5 in the south.

Ceelo, 3 stack, K-rino, scarface, phonte, Luda are all better than him.


Now that can change in a few years from now since that UV flop that he will have a chip on his shoulder and probably think its time show his true skills.
 10 years ago '07        #13
neeko21 
space
avatar space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 978 978
the clipse are not from down south, and i dont remember the thread starter sayin put your homeboys that cant rap on the list, half these ppl i never heard of
 10 years ago '07        #14
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 b-unit said:
lol at chamillionaire not being in the top 5 on everyones list. just goes to show the real lyricists always gettin slept on. just shows why waynes album goes plat first week yet nas does 200k....no comparison. sad sad day in hip-hop.
Cham is nowhere near bein top 5, fu*k outta here

Cham aint even top 5 from Houston
 10 years ago '04        #15
MILLYMILL2000 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 9 9
1.Scarface
2.Andre 3000
3. T.I.
4.Wayne
5.Luda
6.Jeezy
7.Clipse (I'm from NY So them n*ggas is the south to me)
8.Ross
9.Slimm Thugg
10.Trick Daddy (Old Trick Daddy)


That's all I really listen to from the South. I'm not saying the South is wack!!!!
(gotta put disclamers on here for my haters)
 07-16-2008, 07:41 PM         #16
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Triple 6 Triple 6 Triple 6
OutKast
UGK
8Ball MJG
Zro-Trae
Devin
Scarface
Old/New Swishahouse

Thats all I need from down there
 10 years ago '04        #17
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,617 | Props total: 3273 3273
 neeko21 said:
the clipse are not from down south, and i dont remember the thread starter sayin put your homeboys that cant rap on the list, half these ppl i never heard of

Well if you passed social studies in elementary school that you would know that virginia is in the south.


Also you need to listen outside of the radio because most of these rapper are a.ssociated with many of the known rappers.
 10 years ago '04        #18
bdizzle316 
space
avatar space
space
$505 | Props total: 1 1
In no particular order

Duos and Groups (In no particular order, EXCEPT #1 and #2)
1. OutKast
2. UGK
- Ball & G
- Three 6 Mafia
- The Hot Boy$
- Goodie Mob

Solo (also in no particular order)
- Chamillionaire
- Ludacris
- Scarface
- Devin tha Dude
- T.I.

There's a lot more that I listen to, but I always listen to the above. OutKast & UGK have always been the favs. And No Limit up until about '99.
 10 years ago '04        #19
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Andre 3000>>> everyone.
 10 years ago '07        #20
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 AnthonyCruz said:
Z-Ro and Scarface>>> everyone.
fixed
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
12 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy