EARLY QB Debate: E. Manning vs. T. Romo

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-26-2008, 10:50 AM         #161
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:
Accidently clicked tony homo

Poll should be 25 to 20
garrett accidentally clicked on romo to.

should be 26 - 19 eli
 06-26-2008, 11:20 AM         #162
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No question about it Eli is better, A Super Bowl is a lot different than the regular season.
 06-26-2008, 12:24 PM         #163
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:
Accidently clicked tony homo

Poll should be 25 to 20
 StateZFinest said:
garrett accidentally clicked on romo to.

should be 26 - 19 eli
Well you know what, :finger: all 3 of you.

smokeweed101. said:
No question about it Eli is better, A Super Bowl is a lot different than the regular season.
...your team would know.
 06-26-2008, 01:10 PM         #164
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
rofl, hey man i'm just statin the facts. UGK and garrett must've just "fumbled" the mouse when trying to vote

:D:D
 06-26-2008, 01:22 PM         #165
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^....don't think I don't know what that "fumbled" part really meant.:banghead: ...that damn ball was shined with Armor All man!
 9 years ago '07        #166
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
I take the Superbowl 42 MVP.
Romo will be good, but Eli's the man right now...

Y'all got to stop with the fantasy ish. What if this, what if that...The bottom line is what happens, is what happens...
 06-26-2008, 01:53 PM         #167
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^....don't think I don't know what that "fumbled" part really meant.:banghead: ...that damn ball was shined with Armor All man!

we know what really happened

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

when you grow up like this it's understandable

[pic - click to view]

and he'll always have a buddy to cry with

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by fat_boyy22; 06-26-2008 at 01:56 PM..
 06-26-2008, 05:41 PM         #168
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
[Bruh, I cuss @ everyone, stop being sensitive. If words offend you then you need to man the fu*k up. And since when do people only cuss because they "caught feelings"

I wasn't implying dude would have Marino-type stats at all, I was comparing the situation. I said "all stats and no ring", not "all Marino-type stats and no ring". Try paying attention. I mean how the hell can you tell me what I implied? Look at how he faired this season, he's capable up putting up big numbers. Actually, Peyton is the only other active QB who had better stats than Romo did this past year. Brady obviously lit it up last season, so in his case I'm referring to previous season highs. Brees has had more yards, but not close to as many TD's.....just thought I'd throw that in there. I can really care less if you think I talk about Romo to much, but I made a Romo/Eli thread...dipsh*t. You feel like you've heard enough? Good, keep it fu*kin movin.

As far as my sig....:sleepy: I didn't make it. Second, a secondary is a unit, not a person. Third, Roy only plays on the basic 3-4 package and not in our nickel/dime packages...so he won't even be in pass coverage much. Fourth, you're a Saints fan, so you have NO business talkin sh*t about someone else's defense...thanks for your concern though.:)

Last, you think you're meeting the 'Boys in the playoffs? ...no n*gga, New Orleans won't be there. Tampa is takin that sh*t again and the NFC East will own the wild cards as before.[/COLOR][/B]

Saints VS Cowboys last 5 meetings
06' W, 04' W,03' W,99' W,& 98' W
........ I bet Jerry Jones old a.ss couldnt tell u the last time the boys beat the Saints

Tampa Bay We dropped the ball last year, as horrific as our defense was we still could have made the playoffs and won the division and that is horrible. That is without our main offensive weapon Duece and a hurt reggie Bush( not trying to make excuses for the n*gga cuz he has been hyped up comperd to his production)

And I never said anything about the Cowboys secondary I just know that drew brees will roast roy williams so you better sit that can't cover n*gga down in a passing situation Now you are comparing brees to Romo.... I lose more and more respect for the cowboys everytime you post Romo this Romo that whatever homie pull his d!ck out ya mouth

And lastly we are on a Forum so words respresent you as a person the words you type represent how u feeling dont they????? I'm just letting you know if you come down to the Boot calling n*ggaz an a**hole just cuz that is how you talk you gonna get your fu*king head split open, then sh*t and pissed on, then drug through the river and dumped in that NOLIA why????? CUZ ONLY REAL n*ggaZ CAN COME DOWN HERE AND GET RESPECT so watch ya mouth

Acting like i give a fu*k about how you Ride Romo d*ck. Have I ever responded to u ever? I made one comment then you came back with some bi*ch sh*t trying to make me look like i dont know nething, there is really nothing else that interest me right now I saw an NFL thread so i figured i would hit it up then i got to hear you tell me what i can and cant say while u poppin off at the mouth like a loud a.ss bi*ch n*gga,

I'd rather talk to FACEMOB :hang:

Most NFC EAST n*ggaZ THINK THEY RUN sh*t; give respect to get it hoe till then its fu*k you and ya lame a.ss SIG

Last edited by lilt9484; 06-26-2008 at 05:45 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #169
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
Romo might be a better a QB athletically, but Eli lead his team to SB victory so I'm rolling Eli.

Eli>>>>>>>Romo

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 06-27-2008, 08:01 AM         #170
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilt9484 said:
Saints VS Cowboys last 5 meetings
06' W, 04' W,03' W,99' W,& 98' W
........ I bet Jerry Jones old a.ss couldnt tell u the last time the boys beat the Saints

Tampa Bay We dropped the ball last year, as horrific as our defense was we still could have made the playoffs and won the division and that is horrible. That is without our main offensive weapon Duece and a hurt reggie Bush( not trying to make excuses for the n*gga cuz he has been hyped up comperd to his production)

And I never said anything about the Cowboys secondary I just know that drew brees will roast roy williams so you better sit that can't cover n*gga down in a passing situation Now you are comparing brees to Romo.... I lose more and more respect for the cowboys everytime you post Romo this Romo that whatever homie pull his d*ck out ya mouth

And lastly we are on a Forum so words respresent you as a person the words you type represent how u feeling dont they????? I'm just letting you know if you come down to the Boot calling n*ggaz an a**hole just cuz that is how you talk you gonna get your fu*king head split open, then sh*t and pissed on, then drug through the river and dumped in that NOLIA why????? CUZ ONLY REAL n*ggaZ CAN COME DOWN HERE AND GET RESPECT so watch ya mouth

Acting like i give a fu*k about how you Ride Romo d*ck. Have I ever responded to u ever? I made one comment then you came back with some bi*ch sh*t trying to make me look like i dont know nething, there is really nothing else that interest me right now I saw an NFL thread so i figured i would hit it up then i got to hear you tell me what i can and cant say while u poppin off at the mouth like a loud a.ss bi*ch n*gga,

I'd rather talk to FACEMOB

Most NFC EAST n*ggaZ THINK THEY RUN sh*t; give respect to get it hoe till then its fu*k you and ya lame a.ss SIG
Did you actually just post Saints/Cowboys history, when your club has never even won a SB? How fu*kin pitiful can you get? You think Jerry Jones gives a fu*k about your trophyless franchise?:rolleyes:

Bottom-line....the 'Boys are 1 of the best teams in league while your sh*tty @ss Saints couldn't even get above .500....n*gga ya'll haven't been sh*t since Katrina.:sick: How are you even talkin sh*t when your house hasn't even been rebuilt yet? You were probably one of the lames stealing TV's with no place to plug it in.

You act like a fu*kin child talkin about what you're going to do to me over the internet...that's how I know your pus*y-@ss is soft as baby whipes. Especially when you get all because I called you an @sshole...that's sh*t broads do.

n*gga you proved you don't know "nothing" because you even misspelled the fu*kin word. You also proved the NFC East DOES run sh*t because you can't stop postin in our threads.

@ a n*gga b*tchin about respect on an online forum, man yo @ss up.
 06-27-2008, 11:45 AM         #171
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:

...your team would know.
The team that won 3 recently? Of course, pointless comeback.

It is what it is everyone knows Eli is better than Romo and now he has stats to back it up, playoff stats. He could be right up there with Peyton and Brady if he keeps it up. But at the end of the day Cowboys fans just have to live with it until they get a better QB.
 06-27-2008, 11:47 AM         #172
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Did you actually just post Saints/Cowboys history, when your club has never even won a SB? How fu*kin pitiful can you get? You think Jerry Jones gives a fu*k about your trophyless franchise?:rolleyes:

Bottom-line....the 'Boys are 1 of the best teams in league while your sh*tty @ss Saints couldn't even get above .500....n*gga ya'll haven't been sh*t since Katrina.:sick: How are you even talkin sh*t when your house hasn't even been rebuilt yet? You were probably one of the lames stealing TV's with no place to plug it in.

You act like a fu*kin child talkin about what you're going to do to me over the internet...that's how I know your pus*y-@ss is soft as baby whipes. Especially when you get all because I called you an @sshole...that's sh*t broads do.

n*gga you proved you don't know "nothing" because you even misspelled the fu*kin word. You also proved the NFC East DOES run sh*t because you can't stop postin in our threads.

Now your looking like a hater, why you so pus*y hurt for? Romo will get help to win a first round one day.
 9 years ago '05        #173
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
*walks in.....sits*

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #174
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,636 | Props total: 2110 2110
 Stupendamatic said:
*walks in.....sits*

[pic - click to view]

I`m with you
 9 years ago '07        #175
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
damn tex..... you showed your anger wooosaaa
 06-27-2008, 03:00 PM         #176
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
*walks in.....sits*

[pic - click to view]

cosign.. get your popcorn ready
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by fat_boyy22; 06-27-2008 at 07:28 PM..
 06-27-2008, 04:52 PM         #177
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Now your looking like a hater, why you so pus*y hurt for? Romo will get help to win a first round one day.
If you don't know what's going on you need to just stand over in the corner, eat some of Stupe's popcorn and shut the fu*k up.:)

smokeweed101. said:
The team that won 3 recently? Of course, pointless comeback.

It is what it is everyone knows Eli is better than Romo and now he has stats to back it up, playoff stats. He could be right up there with Peyton and Brady if he keeps it up. But at the end of the day Cowboys fans just have to live with it until they get a better QB.
You're an idiot...that's the only response you need.

Syphernix said:
damn tex..... you showed your anger wooosaaa
Anger? No, no anger. This isn't even an argument. All this is, is me sh*ttin on a n*gga who came in here not knowing any better. And all he's doing is "threatening" to split my wig because I cussed @ him (), and his best effort was bullsh*t about the Saints beating the Cowboys years ago.

:hang:
:hang::hang::hang:

06-27-2008, 08:52 PM         #178
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Bottom-line....the 'Boys are 1 of the best teams in league while your sh*tty @ss Saints couldn't even get above .500....n*gga ya'll haven't been sh*t since Katrina.:sick: How are you even talkin sh*t when your house hasn't even been rebuilt yet You were probably one of the lames stealing TV's with no place to plug it in.

you trash n*gga, straight trash, u really think your funny & Where in my post did I say that I was gonna whip ya a.ss or do nething to you. All i said was that if thats how you talk just calling n*ggaz an a**hole cuz thats what you do you gonna get ya a.ss whipped, you obviously dont hang around neone that isnt a pu**y............

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm done with you

Last edited by lilt9484; 06-27-2008 at 09:01 PM..
 06-27-2008, 08:59 PM         #179
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
*walks in.....sits*

[pic - click to view]

06-27-2008, 09:12 PM         #180
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waite I aint done 1 more post

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

WHAT A fu*k UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by lilt9484; 06-27-2008 at 09:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy