EARLY QB Debate: E. Manning vs. T. Romo

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6444 6444
Eli's a better player in the clutch and playoffs, Romo right now just know how to make it to the playoffs, Eli knows how to win in the playoffs
 9 years ago '07        #62
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
hey hey hey now.................what it is and what it will be

its eli for me of course im a lil bias

lol wuddup with u tex and ellz....
 06-24-2008, 10:22 PM         #63
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy22 said:
Then dont say my comment's irrelevent b/c I'm from CT... I'm only 25 minutes from NYC I grew up watching NY sports

I was just passing Tex's bullsh*t along .. no disrespect
Your comments being irrelevant had nothing to do with sports.

Syphernix said:
hey hey hey now.................what it is and what it will be

its eli for me of course im a lil bias

lol wuddup with u tex and ellz....
Chillin, gangin up on cats...it's all in good fun.:)
 06-24-2008, 10:26 PM         #64
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

Stick around the site for the NFC East games... the sh*t talking stays in full effect

sucks that Boys/GMen dont play their 1st game until Week 9 tho :thumbsdow
I cant wait... the division games are always insane
 9 years ago '07        #65
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
tex would you just admit that the Giants are all the mighty ruler of the NFC east and i'll be satified :)
 06-24-2008, 10:32 PM         #66
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shiiiiiit....2008 NFCE division projection:

1. Dallas
2. Philadelphia
3. New York
4. Washington

**waits for glass bottles to be thrown from Giants section**
 06-24-2008, 10:35 PM         #67
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
romo = a-rod.. great regular season stats eli = jeter .. clutch play in the 4th qtr especially under 2 min

even if I wasnt a giant fan I'd still take Eli
 9 years ago '07        #68
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
Lmaoooooooo no disrespect to facemob but who da fu*k is mcnabb or kolb or westbrook gonna throw to.....dallas got it secret weapon against its self....an unfocused young qb yea yea i dont give a fu*k what the news updates say....and the redskins, welllllllllllllll they really dont count
 06-24-2008, 10:37 PM         #69
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Shiiiiiit....2008 NFCE division projection:

1. Philadelphia
2. Dallas
3. New York
4. Washington

**waits for glass bottles to be thrown from Giants section**
Fixed
 9 years ago '07        #70
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
romo = a-rod.. great regular season stats eli = jeter .. clutch play in the 4th qtr especially under 2 min

even if I wasnt a giant fan I'd still take Eli
:applause: i like how this new guy think.......very wise
 9 years ago '08        #71
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
Eli Manning is a man amongst boys...a legend, a scholar, a rockstar, a philanthropist, an icon, a prodigy...man, myth and reality...a superstar, Jesus reincarnate, illustrious, distinguished...a direct descendant of all the kings of england/africa/rome, noble, heroic, the type of man I want my daughter to bring home, a man I would let my wife have an extra-marital affair with
 06-24-2008, 10:49 PM         #72
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
Eli Manning is a man amongst boys...a legend, a scholar, a rockstar, a philanthropist, an icon, a prodigy...man, myth and reality...a superstar, Jesus reincarnate, illustrious, distinguished...a direct descendant of all the kings of england/africa/rome, noble, heroic, the type of man I want my daughter to bring home, a man I would let my wife have an extra-marital affair with
I'm glad you picked eli but...

[pic - click to view]

you need to give him his nuts back
 06-24-2008, 10:50 PM         #73
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
Lmaoooooooo no disrespect to facemob but who da fu*k is mcnabb or kolb or westbrook gonna throw to.....dallas got it secret weapon against its self....an unfocused young qb yea yea i dont give a fu*k what the news updates say....and the redskins, welllllllllllllll they really dont count
Kevin Curtis and Desean jackson bout to rip sh*t up again

K. Curtis was the only receiver other then TO to cross the 1000 yd mark during the andy reid tenure :wow:
 9 years ago '06        #74
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 U.G.K. said:
Kevin Curtis and Desean jackson bout to rip sh*t up again

K. Curtis was the only receiver other then TO to cross the 1000 yd mark during the andy reid tenure :wow:
For real?

With HOF'ers like Fred-Ex, James Thrash & Todd Pinkstons thats a feat :rolleyes:

Curtis had 3 games of 100+ yards receiving, he would either beast or not show up.... he had 6 games with 50 or less receiving yards
 06-24-2008, 10:56 PM         #75
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
I was kiddin, the 'Boys/Giants still on top.

fat_boyy22 said:
Bullsh*t, a year in a half is no where near enough time to consider that statement a fact.

I mean sh*t, since when do QB's have a 2-year window to win a playoff game before you write them off?

El Fuerte said:
I don't know whether to laugh or call the police.

fat_boyy22 said:
I'm glad you picked eli but...

[pic - click to view]

you need to give him his nuts back
Ok he got that one.

...and for the record...**taps microphone** Kevin Curtis isn't that good.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 06-24-2008 at 11:01 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #76
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
OK, i gotta vent for a bit

1) concerning the 4 ace package. the 4 ace package is still there even with strahan gone. 4 aces consist of 4 DEs on the line, not cemented by stray, osi, tuck and kiwi. hell, when kiwi went down, we had 3 aces and robbins filled in nicely and got some sacks.

2) about n*ggas sayin the cowboys was underdogs in that seahawks game in the playoffs. yall are wildin, yall wasnt underdogs, the seahawks were cause they were havin huge injuries in the secondary. n*ggas was literally signin people off the street to play as DBs.

3) why is n*ggas even tryin to compare eli manning to trent dilfer? they are not even the same. dilfer did absolutely nothing. even though we did have a great defense, our success was still based on how eli played. if eli played a bad game then we wouldnt of won a game. so yall should give eli credit for playing good and actually contributin to the title unlike dilfer.

did i forget anything?
 9 years ago '07        #77
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
manningham is gonna sh*t on jackson (maybe not)....and crump all over crayton (thats for damn sure)
 9 years ago '07        #78
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
yea what venom said
 9 years ago '07        #79
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 eLLz said:
Manning 1st 2 playoff games

1. At home against Carolina: Carolina 23- Giants 0
10/18 (55% completion %)
113 Yards
35 QB Rating
3 Int's
0 TD's

2. At Philly: Eagles 23 Giants 20
16/27 (59% completion %)
161 Yards
85 QB Rating
2 TD's
1 Int

Funny thing is that Romo is a botched snap from winning a game, he is the one who led us down field on that pass to Witten to even attempt a game winning FG.... Dallas were underdogs in that game

I think its funny to call someone whos started 1 1/2 years a choke artist.... Ill take the QB who put up a better season then Tom Brady ever did pre-Moss, its a combination of things that made us lose to the Giants (offensive line play a big one and a bullsh*t call where they said Ware was offsides when he wasnt, that play that they called offsides on was a 3rd down, instead the drive continued and Toomer caught that long a.ss pass for a TD next play for their 1st score... game is alot different if the Refs dont fu*k that up)

No need to justify the Seattle game, we had a chance to win a game that we werent supposed to win, Im not really mad
you do relize that the carolina game the giants had no linebackers and deshaun foster was out there looking like barry sanders:banghead: they basically controlled the clock eli and the offense was never n sync that game.eli didnt have a bad game against philly he actually lead them down the field to tie the game just for westbrook to k!ll em on that last drive.as far as romo i dont recall dallas being the underdog but the fact that seattle secondary was banged up that year(i remember one of the starting corners was watching week 17 on his couch) and romo couldnt get the job done just like he couldnt do it against the giants banged up secondary in the playoffs.And it was questionable calls against the giants in that second giants/cowboys game also that couldve changed the outcome of that game
 9 years ago '06        #80
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,519 | Props total: 17954 17954
 HeyImMax said:
They are both overrated.

Gimme Cool Chad P

Eli >

reminds everyone of the commercial UNSTOPPABLE LIKE ELI MANNING
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy