Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-24-2008, 09:11 PM         #41
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TP u a hoe
 06-24-2008, 09:14 PM         #42
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Fu*k you n*gga.

U.G.K. said:
Only cowgirl nuthuggers rollin with romo of course

how the fu*k can yall respect a hoe who chokes in wild card games and sips on mojitos before the biggest game of his life?

Did I see you say McNabb? ...since you brought him up, he fu*kin vomited like a sissy-b*tch in the biggest game of his life...plus he's choked WAY more than twice.:rolleyes:

garrett said:
no probably about it. it is by far the loudest stadium in the NFL and the toughest place to play. the skins get shook everytime they go there
Yup, and that game was a silly mistake that had nothing to do with him throwing a pass.
 06-24-2008, 09:20 PM         #43
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah he choked twice, once in the SB and once against TB

We werent even supposed to be in that first NFC championship game, and that one against carolina the man was playin with broken fu*kin ribs

Superbowl was ours for the taking your right, too many mistakes in the redzone, i can accept that, but i will never hear the words out of yall n*ggas mouth that homo choked when she did, twice ALREADY
 06-24-2008, 09:25 PM         #44
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many playoff appearances have ya'll had since '99? So he's been on some bullsh*t alot more than two times.
 06-24-2008, 09:29 PM         #45
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Close thread? n*gga stfu. ...like no one knew about their playoff history until you said somethin.

[pic - click to view]

you sound salty... who cares what happens during the regular season between the two, the playoffs matter the most. Head to Head Eli 1 - Romo 0 .. eli has become consistent and romo stays losing.

kneel and kiss the ring bi*ch:applause::applause:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #46
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy22 said:

[pic - click to view]

you sound salty... who cares what happens during the regular season between the two, the playoffs matter the most. Head to Head Eli 1 - Romo 0 .. eli has become consistent and romo stays losing.

kneel and kiss the ring bi*ch:applause::applause:

[pic - click to view]

Eli is consistent now ?

between week 2-week 5 of the 06 season (4 game stretch, the same length of Elis "consistency") Grossman had 9 TD/4 INT... I guess that proved he was gonna stay consistent right? nah... rest of the season he had 14 TD/16 INT

Youre an idiot... Manning had the worst completion % out of any QB last year

Last edited by eLLz; 06-24-2008 at 09:35 PM..
 06-24-2008, 09:36 PM         #47
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all these Giants fans comin out the woodworks now.:rolleyes: Good to average for 1 postseason by no way makes you a "consistent" QB...you lost.

n*gga no one knows you...postin pics and sh*t...sit down.
 06-24-2008, 09:39 PM         #48
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Eli is consistent now ?

between week 2-week 6 of the 06 season (4 game stretch, the same length of Elis "consistency") Grossman had 9 TD/4 INT... I guess that proved he was gonna stay consistent right? nah... rest of the season he had 14 TD/16 INT

Youre an idiot... Manning had the worst completion % out of any QB last year
Eli had 5 weeks of consistency to end last season, which is to be continued until the season starts, so AS OF RIGHT NOW you have to say he is consistent until he has another bad game
 9 years ago '04        #49
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
Romo for fantasy football, Eli with 2 min left in the game
 06-24-2008, 09:43 PM         #50
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
@ all these Giants fans comin out the woodworks now.:rolleyes: Good to average for 1 postseason by no way makes you a "consistent" QB...you lost.

and being a good qb during the regular season doesn't translate into doing good during the playoffs.. just ask romo

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by fat_boyy22; 06-24-2008 at 09:47 PM..
 06-24-2008, 09:44 PM         #51
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^What the fu*k are you even talkin about...

fat_boyy22 said:
Eli had 5 weeks of consistency to end last season, which is to be continued until the season starts, so AS OF RIGHT NOW you have to say he is consistent until he has another bad game
Consistency is reliability in maintaining a specific standard with minimal variation...that's Eli after 1 month.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 06-24-2008 at 09:47 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #52
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
and being a good qb during the regular season doesn't translate into doing good during the playoffs.. just ask romo

[pic - click to view]

Romo hasnt had a bad playoff game, he hasnt had great playoff games granted but hes not throwing 3 INT games like your boy Eli did against the Panthers

He threw the ball up last play of the Giants game which turned into an INT other then that he hasnt even thrown an INT in either playoff game...
 9 years ago '06        #53
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

For real who is this n*gga

maybe if it was Stup, Ric, Statez etc. coming with this sh*t I would be like aight but this n*gga came thru riding out of nowhere
 06-24-2008, 09:54 PM         #54
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's a fat n*gga from fu*kin Connecticut...comments = irrelevant.
 06-24-2008, 09:55 PM         #55
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Romo hasnt had a bad playoff game, he hasnt had great playoff games granted but hes not throwing 3 INT games like your boy Eli did against the Panthers

He threw the ball up last play of the Giants game which turned into an INT other then that he hasnt even thrown an INT in either playoff game...
no doubt eli was horrible then but he turned it around... it's not a fluke winning in dallas, winning in greenbay, and winning against the pats, which btw dallas could not do.. romo cant handle the pressure in the playoffs, he definitely had a chance at the end of the game in this past playoffs cuz TO got open a couple of times blowing by his coverage
 06-24-2008, 10:00 PM         #56
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
He's a fat n*gga from fu*kin Connecticut...comments = irrelevant.
ellz is a dallas fan reppin jerz.. I could of sworn that's where the giants and jets play
 9 years ago '06        #57
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
ellz is a dallas fan reppin jerz.. I could of sworn that's where the giants and jets play
Whats that got to do with sh*t..... Ive been reppin the Cowboys & the fact that I dont rep the Giants coming off an SB win remaining on that fu*k them n*ggas mindset proves that I been a fan from the jump
 06-24-2008, 10:04 PM         #58
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since when are you required to rep the team in your region? That's lame. Even if I was from some other state, I probably still couldn't see another organization better than the Cowboys.
 06-24-2008, 10:09 PM         #59
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Since when are you required to rep the team in your region? That's lame. Even if I was from some other state, I probably still couldn't see another organization better than the Cowboys.
Then dont say my comment's irrelevent b/c I'm from CT... I'm only 25 minutes from NYC I grew up watching NY sports

eLLz said:
Whats that got to do with sh*t..... Ive been reppin the Cowboys & the fact that I dont rep the Giants coming off an SB win remaining on that fu*k them n*ggas mindset proves that I been a fan from the jump
I was just passing Tex's bullsh*t along .. no disrespect
 9 years ago '06        #60
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:

I was just passing Tex's bullsh*t along .. no disrespect

Stick around the site for the NFC East games... the sh*t talking stays in full effect

sucks that Boys/GMen dont play their 1st game until Week 9 tho :thumbsdow
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago