Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-08-2008, 02:25 PM         #461
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
actually, stats show that new QBs perform when they are on the bench for 2 years or more compared to QBs that start right away.
That may be true, but coaches don't have that choice alot of times. Some players come into a situation where there's no other option and they're starting on draft day.

There's also more pressure on you when you ride the bench for a few years. People expect you to immediately know what you're doing right when you take that 1st snap. We probably wouldn't even be having this conversation if Romo was a Rookie when he took Bledsoe's spot.

Chris Cassius said:
Yea that's way too late, last year's games were perfect
That stretch of back to back division games we had after the bye was fu*ked up. After we won all 3, took a break with a scrimmage vs the Jets (), then beat the Packers I just knew we were goin to the SB.:applause:

:(

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-08-2008 at 02:26 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #462
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 texasplayboy_23 said:
That may be true, but coaches don't have that choice alot of times. Some players come into a situation where there's no other option and they're starting on draft day.

There's also more pressure on you when you ride the bench for a few years. People expect you to immediately know what you're doing right when you take that 1st snap. We probably wouldn't even be having this conversation if Romo was a Rookie when he took Bledsoe's spot.

[/COLOR][/B]
whether the coach have the choice or not is not relevant, the point is that QBs that sit on the bench for 2 years do better than QBs that start right away.

so far the pressure is not even botherin them. look at hassleback, garrard, rodgers, romo and the list goes on. espn.com had a whole article about it
 07-09-2008, 01:11 AM         #463
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I'd say the pressure has gotten to Romo a lot he has yet to win a playoff game. Considering he got that bi*ch a.ss contract and all he does is shine in the regular season.

Last edited by newport shortz; 07-09-2008 at 01:14 AM..
 07-09-2008, 01:18 AM         #464
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We could argue this forever.

the truth is no one will know the answer until they both hang it up.

and even so it still might not be clear (look how Marino and Elway's similar yet non similar talents left them 2 different careers, divided among NFL fans)
 9 years ago '05        #465
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10880 10880
 lilt9484 said:
U live in New orleans and rep the 49ers??? r u from New orleans???? I hope not cuz thats fu*king wack dog.... why in the fu*k would I A saints fan brag about the past??? And secondly all I'm worried about is next year........ I could give a fu*k less who won the superbowl if it wasnt the saints as long as it isnt the patriots(fu*k the pats)
Are you stupid????Or you just can't read????If you look at my profile which says Sac-town=Sacramento (For your information) to N.O. And yes I'm from California and I live in New Orleans and I represent the 49ers because I never liked the saints and never will.....Them dudes is garbage and only was good during the post katrina year. I been liking the 49ers all my life and I'ma keep it that way. Even though they're wack as a muthafu*ka.

Now I do give the saints their props cause yall have been whippin on my 49ers from the past what 6 or 7 years...The last time I can remember my team beating yours was TOs and Jeff Garcias last year playing for the 9ers. But don't forget that majority of wins>>>>>>>>>>>>Saints...

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 9 years ago '08        #466
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Deuce Black said:
We could argue this forever.

the truth is no one will know the answer until they both hang it up.

and even so it still might not be clear (look how Marino and Elway's similar yet non similar talents left them 2 different careers, divided among NFL fans)
nah man when they both retire... that's a different case. but right now, you gotta b dillusional or a cowboys fan (or just a hater) to think romo is better
 07-09-2008, 02:16 PM         #467
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostNinja said:
nah man when they both retire... that's a different case. but right now, you gotta b dillusional or a cowboys fan (or just a hater) to think romo is better
you never know what will happen in the future, before the superbowl you could say the opposite
 07-09-2008, 02:54 PM         #468
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

You never know what will happen in the future, before the Superbowl you could say the opposite
Romo would have to break a lot of records before the Superbowl to be ahead of Eli this season, but even then Romo may not end up on top... look at what happened to Tom Brady last year.. I'm not saying Eli has a better career than Brady, but on Superbowl Sunday he came out on top

Last edited by fat_boyy22; 07-09-2008 at 08:37 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #469
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
eli "the goat" manning >>>> romo
 10-12-2008, 07:19 PM         #470
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id rather argue this then the eli vs peyton
 9 years ago '07        #471
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
lmao yall brought it back
 10-12-2008, 07:27 PM         #472
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Eli fu*ked up because his teamates were no where to be found in the season. Weve seen that happen to Romo and how bad he plays as well. "Redskins vs Cowboys game". Eli has graduated in the playoffs with a good team. Tho he might never put up those reg season stats like Romo does they will be much closer this year and Eli will mos def pass that n*gga.
This is a smart dude. yall should make him a mod.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago