EARLY QB Debate: E. Manning vs. T. Romo

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #401
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Venom said:
lets not forget about the injury on the offensive line when pettigout wasnt even there in that saints game. we had that idiot bob whitfield took his place and that stupid fu*k could not stop headbuttin people for sh*t which kept gettin us penalties(whitfield was the reason coughlin moved diehl to LT in the first place).

whitfield couldnt even pass block cause tiki had to help him in passin situations
word!!!!!!!!! dude was getting about 2 flags a game on that head butting sh*t! the thing that p!ss me off was the fact he act like he didnt care either
 9 years ago '04        #402
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Venom said:
how you gonna say sh*t happens when yall blamin injuries for the reason yall sucked last season
i never blamed sh*t on injuries
 07-05-2008, 05:00 PM         #403
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
how you gonna say sh*t happens when yall blamin injuries for the reason yall sucked last season
when did i blame injuries for why we sucked i blamed injuries for why reggie and duece didnt produce i blame our defense for why we didnt make the playoffs
 9 years ago '04        #404
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
So basicly what Im gathering here is

-NO fans are bragging about winning a playoff game a year oops my bad 2 years ago

- NO fans clowning boy fans cuz they havent won a playoff game in a decade

-boy fans bring up that they have championships yet NO fans are saying stop living in the past however

just last year them n*ggaz wasnt even .500

This sh*t is so hilarious
I call 12 years ago the past, not 2 u stupid a.ss. sh*t 4 or 5 is even recent depending on how much ur team changed.
 9 years ago '04        #405
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
your team was still a.ss last year

so currently your team is a.ss
The additions of Vilma and Ellis will help tremendously. Hopefully Randall Gay and Tracy Porter could do some things too.
 9 years ago '06        #406
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 lilt9484 said:
??????? are you retarded

So u watched every Saints game like i did?? what the fu*k do u know about how the saints are running their offense when your busy sucking off the Yankees and Cowboys

Reggie sucked his rookie year yet he sh*t on the Giants and the Cowboys

And I hope you know that he had 7 fumbles rushing, 8 in total in 2007 not his rookie year :slap:
I know

Hes regressed from his rookie season

bust
 07-06-2008, 03:56 AM         #407
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
Well Brees has been our starter for only 2 years so fu*k talking about the Brooks era. U of all people should know since yall only got Romo 2 years ago too. Do u talk sh*t about the days of Hutchinson, Quincy Carter, or Testaverde? No cuz u cant. Same reason we don't bring up the days of Brooks.

Difference is Romo hasn't changed ur playoff fortune, Brees had for us. He took the Saints to their first ever Conference Championship. This is a new era for BOTH TEAMS, the only reason y i bring up ur 12year playoff win drought, is Romo hasn't done sh*t for u in the playoffs, so that saga for yall continues. Plus it aint just me NFL Total Access decided to bring up ur playoff win drought yesterday.
Since when is there a 2-try minimum to win a playoff game? His only turnover in that last game was the pass to the endzone on 4th down hoping Glenn would come up with the ball. So it's comical how cats act like he played like straight trash that whole game.

How many QB's out there not named Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger have had success in the postseason within their 1st 2 years as starters? The only other ones I know of are Vick, McNabb, Garrard and Delhomme...that isn't alot of dudes because it isn't that common. But since Romo is the Cowboys' QB he has 2 chances or bust?:rolleyes:

And for the record, EVERYONE who follows the NFL knows about our playoff drought, especially the fans....it's nice how you thought you and NFLTA were providing some late breaking news or something though.:)

Plizaya J said:
I call 12 years ago the past, not 2 u stupid a.ss. sh*t 4 or 5 is even recent depending on how much ur team changed.
Anything that elapsed in time or occured during a time previous to the present is the "past". Regardless of whether something was 50 years or 50 minutes ago, it's still the past. ..."recent" is a different story.

Curtisimo said:
your team was still a.ss last year

so currently your team is a.ss
Basically.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-06-2008 at 03:58 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #408
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,972 | Props total: 3236 3236
I don't really know why we're still on this subject. NO fans are bringing up regular season games that they beat the G-Men in 2 years ago. All of this sh*t is irrelevant.
 9 years ago '04        #409
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

How many QB's out there not named Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger have had success in the postseason within their 1st 2 years as starters? The only other ones I know of are Vick, McNabb, Garrard and Delhomme...that isn't alot of dudes because it isn't that common. But since Romo is the Cowboys' QB he has 2 chances or bust?:rolleyes:

Anything that elapsed in time or occured during a time previous to the present is the "past". Regardless of whether something was 50 years or 50 minutes ago, it's still the past. ..."recent" is a different story.

1st off, I came in a thread where people were actin like Phony Homo is a God or somethin. He has been a choker so far. He has been in the NFL longer than Manning which means he should fu*king know what he is doing already.

2nd i hear ya bout the past and recent sh*t, but i am saying people talkin about 06 like it aint recent. The only way u cant talk sh*t about 2 years ago is like if ur the Falcons and u don't have a lot the good people from that team that remain. See what im sayin. We still have all the major pieces from that 06 team, only to add more. Ya we sucked last year, those first 4 games did us in and just when we get back in the race, Sean calls a stupid play and Reggie executes it horribly. I think if we emphasise the running game like we did the last 3 games, even though we lost to the Eagles and Bears, we should be fine. We should have used Pierre more too
 9 years ago '04        #410
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
I don't really know why we're still on this subject. NO fans are bringing up regular season games that they beat the G-Men in 2 years ago. All of this sh*t is irrelevant.
I came in this thread, saw TP talkin sh*t about the Saints so I came to defend. Also he was talkin sh*t to us about his division, which is good, but not against us. And u want me to bring up the game we played against yall last year..... wait there wasn't one, so what u expect me to go off of. Giants fans came at me, I came in here talking to a Dallas fan who was talkin about the Saints. I guess when I posted Saints 9, NFC East 4, it set yall off but calm down I am happy for the Giants.
 07-06-2008, 03:54 PM         #411
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this sh*t is getting stupid ya'll n*ggaz are just repeating urselves now :banghead:....... fu*k it...........

season starts in 2 months we'll see how good evryone is when our NEW teams start the 08 season till then everyone's opinion is irrelevant
 9 years ago '04        #412
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 lilt9484 said:
All this sh*t is getting stupid ya'll n*ggaz are just repeating urselves now :banghead:....... fu*k it...........

season starts in 2 months we'll see how good evryone is when our NEW teams start the 08 season till then everyone's opinion is irrelevant
*bookmarks this post*
 07-06-2008, 06:38 PM         #413
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:

[pic - click to view]

good read tho...
:rolleyes:
 07-06-2008, 06:52 PM         #414
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Romo will end up being in the same boat as Marino
:thumbsdow
 07-06-2008, 06:54 PM         #415
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Manning 1st 2 playoff games

1. At home against Carolina: Carolina 23- Giants 0
10/18 (55% completion %)
113 Yards
35 QB Rating
3 Int's
0 TD's

are you forgetting that the giants had less than 50 yards total rushing the entire game? with our 3 staring linebackers out? all the giants, and therefore, the panthers, could have focused on was the pass

Last edited by Deuce Black; 07-06-2008 at 10:12 PM..
 07-06-2008, 06:56 PM         #416
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:

And dude's record is 19-9 as a starter...sit down, shut the fu*k up.

hell, any team Terrell Owens is on is gonna have it good, look at pre versus post T.O. san fran and philly
 07-06-2008, 09:19 PM         #417
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know why saints fans are running their mouths ... eli got us one these

[pic - click to view]

SAINTS + PLAYOFFS = FAIL
 9 years ago '06        #418
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Deuce Black said:
are you forgetting that the giants had less than 50 yards total rushing the entire game? with our 3 staring running backs out? all the giants, and therefore, the panthers, could have focused on was the pass[/COLOR][/B]
wtf are you talking about?

Tiki played that game, he played all 4 quarters

Nick Goings & Desean Foster r*ped yall

all I know is that Eli threw 3 INT on under 20 attempts (forget the exact #, 17 or 18)
 9 years ago '07        #419
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 07-06-2008, 10:03 PM         #420
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
wtf are you talking about?

Tiki played that game, he played all 4 quarters

Nick Goings & Desean Foster r*ped yall

all I know is that Eli threw 3 INT on under 20 attempts (forget the exact #, 17 or 18)
I was mistaken for another game I apologize,

either way I do remember the running game was still to blame look at the stats,

T. Barber 13 41 3.2 0

D. Foster 27 151 5.6 0

is that all elis fault?

Foster ran for 151 yards by going straight at the Giants' depleted linebacker corps
Manning, who finished 10 for 18
he threw 18 times

EDIT: the linebackers. we were missing all 3 starting linebackers

Last edited by Deuce Black; 07-06-2008 at 10:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy