Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #381
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
you callin me a homer? pleeeeeease

You 2 retarded a.ss Saints fans are bringing up sh*t from two years ago since you got nothing to say about last season...
 9 years ago '04        #382
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Stupendamatic said:

You 2 retarded a.ss Saints fans are bringing up sh*t from two years ago since you got nothing to say about last season...
HE WAS HURT MUTHAfu*kA, so whats to speak on?
 07-04-2008, 06:19 PM         #383
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:

how can we compare duce last year when he didnt play but 2 games where we had to pass the entire game becuz our defense got r*ped?????

H
O
M
E
R
 9 years ago '05        #384
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
You guys aint got sh*t to compare whether it's from 06, 07, 87 don't matter your team was a.ss last season and has always been a.ss. Come back when your team has put together some consistency.
 07-04-2008, 06:35 PM         #385
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u sound like a hater now we consistently beat the NFC east lmao
 9 years ago '07        #386
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Plizaya J said:
our 3rd string > ur's: Pierre >> Ward

Duece >> Jacobs

And if Reggie is so trash y did he rip yall for over 10 yrds a carry???????
like i said before which got overlooked is that the giants defense was banged up with crazy injuries in 06 so reggie didnt do sh*t.
 07-04-2008, 08:54 PM         #387
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilt9484 said:
u sound like a hater now we consistently beat the NFC east lmao
since manning took over our record against the saints is 1-1... but I have to add that since we won the superbowl.. nyg >>>> NFL
 07-05-2008, 04:38 AM         #388
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilt9484 said:
TP i'd like to see how the cowboys would do with no marion barber & no felix jones. We got hit with the injury bug last season and thats the truth. I have no excuses about our defense. Now we have dramatically upgraded our Lbs, dline and secondary and if duece is healthy we are a lock to win our division and get another playoff berth.

You sound like a ignorant hating a.ss bi*ch o thats right you are

And the best comeback u got is about the hurricane you a trash ball. i hope your momma gets r*ped then pissed on by r. Kelly biznite

Quote Dave Chappelle: "DRIP, DRIP, DRIP"
Well what's your excuse for every other season not ending with a 0 and 6? ...I'm so fu*kin sick of hearing about that year. ...I bet those 1906 Saints were not to be fu*ked with too.

So how am I the hater when you're the one who can't stop posting in a thread that has nothing to do with you? I could see if I came in an NO thread talkin about how sh*tty your city is.

And miss me with that lame @ss e-thug sh*t, you're getting beside yourself.

Plizaya J said:
Lol at Giants fan talkin sh*t to me. I aint even talkin sh*t to yall. I thank the Giants everyday for stopping the Patriots
**cop voice** "Stop, remove your lips, and step away from the @ss cheeks!"

El Fuerte said:
Reggie Bush is trash...our 3rd string RB is better
...as is both of our rookie draft picks.

Stupendamatic said:
this guy still living off a game that was in 06 ....Different coordinator, different D....The Giants had a top 10 run D in 07, stop living off your teams one good season....

Jacobs + Bradshaw + Ward > N.O. backfield....
...been sayin that for days.

Venom said:
i know right. we also played the saints in 05 and mopped the floor wit them when their stadium was still underwater yet no one wanna mention that
:wow:
 07-05-2008, 04:49 AM         #389
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
how did this go 16 pages!??! eli won w/o tiki and shockey.. romo cant win w/ all his players..
This thread went 16 pages because idiots like you add to it with stupid comments asking "how did this go 16 pages?".:hang:

And dude's record is 19-9 as a starter...sit down, shut the fu*k up.
 9 years ago '07        #390
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
eli won w/o tiki and shockey.. romo cant win w/ all his players..
Tiki retired before the season started, it's not like Tiki was carryin the team to the playoffs and got hurt. And most Giants fans here have said Shockey not playing helped Eli more than hurt him.
 07-05-2008, 11:41 AM         #391
lamon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima say romo better but he gotta learn how to be more ready in pressure sititutions..

that n*gga always effin up when the game on the line..

n*ggas is proably reading this and say why not pick eli that dude won a championship.

he didnt play so well if it wasnt for "the catch"
them n*ggas would have lost and everyone would have said eli cost them the game. he was playing as bad as brady but brady was injuried so wtf..

romo got a better team to actually compete for the next 3-5 years..cant say the same about eli..
plus the cowboys get better each week cause they play better teams so in playoffs these next couple of years they should be able to run n*ggas off the field...

burt fu*k both of them brady is still the fu*king man..
 9 years ago '04        #392
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

**cop voice** "Stop, remove your lips, and step away from the @ss cheeks!"
Y? Cuz for years my hatred for the Pats burned deeply and someone stopped them from becoming the greatest team ever. U damn right i praise God that they beat them or i would have to hear about how they the greatest team ever, and how Tom Brady is the best ever, and all that bull sh*t. So, ur damn right i'm happy as fu*k the Giants won. :D
 9 years ago '04        #393
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
[

:wow:
WOW they beat Aaron Brooks.
 9 years ago '04        #394
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

...been sayin that for days.
Well Brees has been our starter for only 2 years so fu*k talking about the Brooks era. U of all people should know since yall only got Romo 2 years ago too. Do u talk sh*t about the days of Hutchinson, Quincy Carter, or Testaverde? No cuz u cant. Same reason we don't bring up the days of Brooks.

Difference is Romo hasn't changed ur playoff fortune, Brees had for us. He took the Saints to their first ever Conference Championship. This is a new era for BOTH TEAMS, the only reason y i bring up ur 12year playoff win drought, is Romo hasn't done sh*t for u in the playoffs, so that saga for yall continues. Plus it aint just me NFL Total Access decided to bring up ur playoff win drought yesterday.
 9 years ago '07        #395
24/7foamz 
space
space
 lamon said:
ima say romo better but he gotta learn how to be more ready in pressure sititutions..

that n*gga always effin up when the game on the line..

n*ggas is proably reading this and say why not pick eli that dude won a championship.

he didnt play so well if it wasnt for "the catch"
them n*ggas would have lost and everyone would have said eli cost them the game. he was playing as bad as brady but brady was injuried so wtf..

romo got a better team to actually compete for the next 3-5 years..cant say the same about eli..
plus the cowboys get better each week cause they play better teams so in playoffs these next couple of years they should be able to run n*ggas off the field...

burt fu*k both of them brady is still the fu*king man..
brady wasnt injured the giants defense just made him look that way,how u gonna say the giants not gonna be able to compete for a championship for the next 3-5 years when they are a young team?! just look at all the rookies who contribute this past year they only gonna get better.plus the giants have a oline whose gonna be together for years depth at every skilled position(rb,TE and WR) on offense.yea the giants lost strahan but they still have two young DE who gonna cause a problem for the league for years to come with tuck and osi hell throw kiwi an there also.plus they redid the secondary with big physical DBs everybody in the secondary gonna be 6'0 200 or better.i can see the giants winning another championship or two in the next 5 years
 9 years ago '07        #396
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
WOW they beat Aaron Brooks.
yea in the saints beat the giants with a defense without tuck,osi wasnt 100% and strahan just came back from a foot injury only to leave the game also.along with other injuries on the defense
 9 years ago '04        #397
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
yea in the saints beat the giants with a defense without tuck,osi wasnt 100% and strahan just came back from a foot injury only to leave the game also.along with other injuries on the defense
sh*t happens, im just saying, ur talking sh*t about a team that just lost their homes, didn't really have a place to practice, and was QB'd by Aaron Brooks, i mean, come on. Plus it was OUR home game played at YALL'S STADIUM.
 9 years ago '07        #398
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
sh*t happens, im just saying, ur talking sh*t about a team that just lost their homes, didn't really have a place to practice, and was QB'd by Aaron Brooks, i mean, come on. Plus it was OUR home game played at YALL'S STADIUM.
saints had about 6 turnovers that game dont matter where u play the game at whether its giants staduim or new orleans ur gonna lose.
 9 years ago '04        #399
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
 24/7foamz said:
lets not forget about the injury on the offensive line when pettigout wasnt even there in that saints game. we had that idiot bob whitfield took his place and that stupid fu*k could not stop headbuttin people for sh*t which kept gettin us penalties(whitfield was the reason coughlin moved diehl to LT in the first place).

whitfield couldnt even pass block cause tiki had to help him in passin situations
 9 years ago '04        #400
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
 Plizaya J said:
how you gonna say sh*t happens when yall blamin injuries for the reason yall sucked last season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy