EARLY QB Debate: E. Manning vs. T. Romo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
279 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-02-2008, 10:15 AM         #301
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
How do the Cowboys try to buy championships ?

Every one of our core players aside from Owens was drafted

Barber, Romo, Witten, Ware, Canty, Newman, Roy Williams all drafted here & Romo was never even drafted but started his career here so

Saints went out & signed Vilma & Brees... youre buying a championship :rolleyes:
attempting to buy a championship

they will try and fail
 07-02-2008, 10:15 AM         #302
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it pretty funny how we all hate each others guts but when some other division n*ggas start to talk sh*t we all unite

NFCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 07-02-2008, 10:20 AM         #303
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:
it pretty funny how we all hate each others guts but when some other division n*ggas start to talk sh*t we all unite

NFCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>
it's like that in every single nfc east thread.
 10 years ago '06        #304
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,299 | Props total: 499 499
 Plizaya J said:
I know its impossible to refute my post because facts are facts and the Saints have been rolling over the NFC East for years now especially the Cowboys, but u can do better than a 10 yr olds comeback And it should be illegal if ur team hasn't won a playoff game in 12 years to talk sh*t. :D
im not tryin to start any sh*t but the saints fans really dont have braggin rights... its like dolphins fans talkin sh*t to the ravens fans cause they beat em last year.. its all for nothin... the saints have been an average or below average team for 30 years... they were good in 06 thats really it
 10 years ago '04        #305
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
im not tryin to start any sh*t but the saints fans really dont have braggin rights... its like dolphins fans talkin sh*t to the ravens fans cause they beat em last year.. its all for nothin... the saints have been an average or below average team for 30 years... they were good in 06 thats really it
Well see, our current team has been to the playoffs and won. No1 on Dallas's current team has even won a playoff game on that team, thats my point. U can live in the past all u want, but that was a whole other team, its still the same franchise, but its another team. Our current team has won more playoff games than Dallas's, that my point. Yall mutherfu*kers were like 12 when Dallas last won anything.

And to Facemob...........

Since 2002: Saints 9, NFC East 4

Last 2 yrs: Saints 2, Eagles 1

07-02-2008, 03:46 PM         #306
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
Well see, our current team has been to the playoffs and won. No1 on Dallas's current team has even won a playoff game on that team, thats my point. U can live in the past all u want, but that was a whole other team, its still the same franchise, but its another team. Our current team has won more playoff games than Dallas's, that my point. Yall mutherfu*kers were like 12 when Dallas last won anything.

And to Facemob...........

Since 2002: Saints 9, NFC East 4

Last 2 yrs: Saints 2, Eagles 1

WilbertCarl said:
brees, bush, colston, mckenizie, harper, fujita, and a few other weren't there in 2000
 10 years ago '05        #307
Sivraj 330 heat pts330
space
space
$46,142 | Props total: 11299 11299
Being a 49er fan and living in New Orleans is very funny to me. I understand that the 49ers and cowboys have won super bowls in the PAST, but atleast my team has been there. Saints fans really amaze me and want to talk about what they done in the season. But can't talk about super bowls....Saints fans can brag all they want about the past and sh*t, but organizations own super bowls and keep them which represent the team.

51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 43 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10 years ago '05        #308
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,181 | Props total: 983 983
Damn, what have I been missing in here...
 10 years ago '04        #309
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Sivraj said:
Being a 49er fan and living in New Orleans is very funny to me. I understand that the 49ers and cowboys have won super bowls in the PAST, but atleast my team has been there. Saints fans really amaze me and want to talk about what they done in the season. But can't talk about super bowls....Saints fans can brag all they want about the past and sh*t, but organizations own super bowls and keep them which represent the team.
Sorry, no1 on the Cowboys team has a ring from that era, it is over. That sh*tty Saints era is over. That sh*t is the past. I understand that teams keep the championships, but that goes to the franchise. The current team they cheer for had nothing to do with that. Mutherfu*kers weren't even teens during that era.
 10 years ago '04        #310
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 RicFlair said:
I don't know what ur getting at. Hopefully meaning we didn't have those players, thats y we weren't good. :D But seriously people wanna talk about the Saints past, a past with the sh*ttiest QBs the league could muster, except for Manning. Now we have Brees, its a different story.
 10 years ago '05        #311
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,500 | Props total: 3415 3415
the only thing the Saints are known for is Archie Manning and wasting their whole draft on Ricky Williams.....
 07-02-2008, 06:00 PM         #312
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:
eagles r*ped the aints last year holmessssss
I told you i dont care that we lost to you last year our team was horrible defensively. And if we had duece we would have ran u bi*ches over Again. But we didnt so fu*k it
 07-02-2008, 06:03 PM         #313
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Philip Rivers >>>>>>

Ya Got Damn Right I Said It....

And Far As This Debate Goes....

Romo Will Have The Better Year....If He Doesn't I'll Be Surprised...
 07-02-2008, 06:07 PM         #314
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
How do the Cowboys try to buy championships ?

Every one of our core players aside from Owens was drafted

Barber, Romo, Witten, Ware, Canty, Newman, Roy Williams all drafted here & Romo was never even drafted but started his career here so

Saints went out & signed Vilma & Brees... youre buying a championship :rolleyes:
Um .... we traded for a INJURED Vilma, a 7th rnd pic or a 4th i dont remember, and we had no QB of sourse we gonna sign a good one

Good point about the cowboys core players, but

I'm just making the point you rep the 2 wealthiest franchises in sports thats suspect of being a d*ckryder

Last edited by lilt9484; 07-02-2008 at 06:52 PM..
 07-02-2008, 06:11 PM         #315
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:

NFCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>
homos....
 07-02-2008, 06:17 PM         #316
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Simba said:
Philip Rivers >>>>>>

Ya Got Damn Right I Said It....

And Far As This Debate Goes....

Romo Will Have The Better Year....If He Doesn't I'll Be Surprised...
U know you wish u still had brees ..... honestly i think ya'll would have won a ship by now if u did.
 07-02-2008, 06:21 PM         #317
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
I don't know what ur getting at. Hopefully meaning we didn't have those players, thats y we weren't good. :D But seriously people wanna talk about the Saints past, a past with the sh*ttiest QBs the league could muster, except for Manning. Now we have Brees, its a different story.
you keep talking about how your current team has won a playoff game, but its obviously not your current team hasnt since they werent on that playoff team.
 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM         #318
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
U live in New orleans and rep the 49ers??? r u from New orleans???? I hope not cuz thats fu*king wack dog.... why in the fu*k would I A saints fan brag about the past??? And secondly all I'm worried about is next year........ I could give a fu*k less who won the superbowl if it wasnt the saints as long as it isnt the patriots(fu*k the pats)
 07-02-2008, 06:34 PM         #319
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
you keep talking about how your current team has won a playoff game, but its obviously not your current team hasnt since they werent on that playoff team.
What? we won in 06..... in 06 fool. We had all those players in 06. only new players are R. GAy, Vilma, Mccray and our draft classes

WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited by lilt9484; 07-02-2008 at 06:36 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #320
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
the only thing the Saints are known for is Archie Manning and wasting their whole draft on Ricky Williams.....
and the 1st and 3rd of the next season too :banghead:

Ditka's a fool for that one
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy