EARLY QB Debate: E. Manning vs. T. Romo

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #281
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 smokeweed101. said:
Yes I am, they could be but they won't have the same chance that they blew last year with the top seed and everything.
:thumbsdow...and I'm not even a Cowboys fan.
 9 years ago '05        #282
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
 smokeweed101. said:
Yes I am, they could be but they won't have the same chance that they blew last year with the top seed and everything.
I'm sorry a team with no offense is not going to do better then the Cowboys. Dallas is a lock for the playoffs (unless they collapse :) ) while the Bears are looking at Minny and GB in front of them, getting better while the Bears decline (No WR's, No RB's, Rex). This is not 06, the Bears D will not carry them like before. At least in 06 they had Thomas Jones, a healthy line and Rex had some flashes during the early parts of the year.

We all know the NFC East will once again produce 3 playoff teams so the Bears have no chance for a wild card so that only leaves them with the division which they will not win.

You can't even produce a legit argument on this one, just walk away ...
 9 years ago '07        #283
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Stupendamatic said:
You can't even produce a legit argument on this one, just walk away ...
that guys a dumbass
 07-01-2008, 03:23 PM         #284
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Not really. I know plenty of Boys fans who were trying to ship him out after the whole playoffs fiasco that first year.
If they did, they weren't true fans. It will take several more years of early playoff exits to run him out of Dallas. Since Aikman we've had Rodney Peete, Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, Ryan Leaf, Vinny Testaverde, Drew Henson and Drew Bledsoe...trust me, we're happy to finally get a cat who can actually play.

Plizaya J said:
I know its impossible to refute my post because facts are facts and the Saints have been rolling over the NFC East for years now especially the Cowboys, but u can do better than a 10 yr olds comeback And it should be illegal if ur team hasn't won a playoff game in 12 years to talk sh*t
Are you kiddin me?! ...n*gga it should be illegal to talk sh*t if your team doesn't have a Lombardi Trophy on display...they've never even won a conference championship and lost in a SB, have they? Let's be real, what team says their goal for the season is to win a playoff game? ...stop it.

You think I'm gonna slit my wrists because your team is 8-14 against mine?:rolleyes: I don't mean to brag(:)), but we have the wealthiest and most loved team in the world....we could care less about a loss to the Saints here and there.

As far as a division discussion, there isn't one. When the NFC South sends 3 teams to the PO's 2 years in a row, we'll have that discussion. But until that happens you have no argument.

smokeweed101. said:
You don't need to be a top seed to win it all and that was proved not too long ago. It "helps" to have a 1st round bye and home-field advantage, but it isn't a necessity.

I'd actually prefer not to be the top seed because it's too easy to lose focus when you have sh*t wrapped up weeks before the regular season ends.
 9 years ago '04        #285
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 texasplayboy_23 said:

[B][COLOR="red"]Are you kiddin me?! ...n*gga it should be illegal to talk sh*t if your team doesn't have a Lombardi Trophy on display...they've never even won a conference championship and lost in a SB, have they? Let's be real, what team says their goal for the season is to win a playoff game? ...stop it.
Like I said u livin in the past. Do u even have on player left from a Super Bowl team............ no. Ur team has not done sh*t, the franchise has in the past, but ur current team has not done sh*t. I didn't say our goal is to win a playoff game, but it should be urs seeing as u can't seem to do that lately.
 9 years ago '04        #286
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 eLLz said:
Whos getting the bye weeks then ?

Cowboys improved this offseason... Pacman, Newman is healthy, Felix Jones & Mike Jenkins

our secondary was really our only weak spot & now become maybe our strongest spot

same can be said for us
 07-01-2008, 11:12 PM         #287
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
same can be said for us
id say our dline is still our strongest spot even after stray left

with strong competition from our oline and rb's.

and te's.
 9 years ago '06        #288
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Venom said:
same can be said for us
I guess

You lose Gibril Wilson & add Knight & Phillips

our Cornerbacks still smash on yours and considering Roy Williams wont be in on passing downs with Henry playing safety more then not our Safety play should be better

Defensive Line is still your strength, the secondary is nothing to write about.... Not top 10 IMO but they have some upside back there, proly just sneak into the Top 15
 9 years ago '04        #289
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 RicFlair said:
id say our dline is still our strongest spot even after stray left

with strong competition from our oline and rb's.

and te's.
i was just referrin to how our secondary use to be our weakest link and it is not anymore since it has been improved.
 9 years ago '06        #290
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18056 18056
Romo stays choking like Ghetto GAGGERS
 9 years ago '07        #291
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 eLLz said:
I guess

You lose Gibril Wilson & add Knight & Phillips

our Cornerbacks still smash on yours and considering Roy Williams wont be in on passing downs with Henry playing safety more then not our Safety play should be better

Defensive Line is still your strength, the secondary is nothing to write about.... Not top 10 IMO but they have some upside back there, proly just sneak into the Top 15
he really wasnt comparing the two secondaries just like the secondary was the cowboys weakness it was the giants weakness also.but the giants improved they secondary also knight lead a very good jags defense in tackles and im pretty sure phillips gonna be starting from day one.all the giant corners are big in physical except dockery if corey webster play like he did during the playoffs then the gmen have a good one two punch with him and ross as a starters then u still have sam madison and terrel thomas who from seeing highlights he fits what the giants like to do with they corners which is blitz from the corner position and can come up and support the run and jam the wrs then u have dockery who is 5'8 who can defend the wes walker type wrs in the league.the giants may not have a top 5 or top 10 secondary but who needs that when u have the best dline
 07-02-2008, 07:54 AM         #292
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you kiddin me?! ...n*gga it should be illegal to talk sh*t if your team doesn't have a Lombardi Trophy on display...they've never even won a conference championship and lost in a SB, have they? Let's be real, what team says their goal for the season is to win a playoff game? ...stop it.

You think I'm gonna slit my wrists because your team is 8-14 against mine?:rolleyes: I don't mean to brag(:)), but we have the wealthiest and most loved team in the world....we could care less about a loss to the Saints here and there.

As far as a division discussion, there isn't one. When the NFC South sends 3 teams to the PO's 2 years in a row, we'll have that discussion. But until that happens you have no argument.

No comment on the wiki sh*t, must not have been too corny huh???

U are a joke homie. We have owned your team in recent years so you can sit home watching videos from the 80s and 90s and wishing your team could live up to it. We have updated our defense a lot this offseason. And i agree with the division discussion the NFC south is terds i wont argue with that saints will run sh*t this year. Its funny tho at least admit that the saints have whipped the boys a.ss for the past 6 years, ITS FACT STOP SIDE STEPPING IT

And you n*ggaz can hate but if Sed ellis lives up to the hype the saints Dline is better than neone in the NFC except the Vikings with the addition of bobby mcccray. If our defense shows up even a lttle we will easily make the playoffs and be f!ghting for a SB berth again. When is last time The bioys even got to the NFC Championship Game??????

You poeple forget that the Saints were plagued with injuries last season and still almost made the playoffs. Duece was the biggest injury we had. Then our defense was def. the worst in the league our Dts were horrible allowing double teams on our DEs(got sed ellis). Our Lbs were horrible they had no speed(got vilma). The only thing that worries me is that Mckenzie is coming off the acl tear, but we added some depth in the secondary this offseason as well.

I'll ask one more time when was the last the Boys got to the NFC championship game, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE BOYS WON A PLAYOFF GAME Answer the ? and think about the answer.
 07-02-2008, 07:58 AM         #293
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
wow the wikipedia sh*t was funny but the dudes who love the saints need to stfu....bringing up games and stats from the 2006 season, like someone wrote b4 yall some nuthuggers......and i guarantee the cowgirls would whoop the saints, mabye not the giants but def. the saint
Ha, and your arguments are bringing up sh*t from the early 90s sit down son, and we r nuthuggers n*gga pleez 2006 was the last time we played you guys so of course we will refer to that. it was less than 2 years ago at this point shut your mouth
 07-02-2008, 08:06 AM         #294
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean honestly you cowboy fans just sound like haters man

MAN THE fu*k UP WE OWN THE BOYS UNTIL YOU CAN BEAT US SOMETIME THIS DECADE
 07-02-2008, 08:54 AM         #295
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles r*ped the aints last year holmessssss
 9 years ago '06        #296
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
Ha, and your arguments are bringing up sh*t from the early 90s sit down son, and we r nuthuggers n*gga pleez 2006 was the last time we played you guys so of course we will refer to that. it was less than 2 years ago at this point shut your mouth
How do you not grasp that hes a Giants fan?

Learn to read n*gga... even Giants fans are telling you Dallas > Saints d*ckhead
 07-02-2008, 09:49 AM         #297
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ellz u rep the Yankees and the cowboys right 2 franchises that try to buy championships and r unsuccessful I'm not sure if u rep the yanks but I think I saw an a rod avi
 9 years ago '05        #298
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355

[pic - click to view]

07-02-2008, 09:58 AM         #299
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did the saints make the playoffs?

9 years ago '06        #300
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
ellz u rep the Yankees and the cowboys right 2 franchises that try to buy championships and r unsuccessful I'm not sure if u rep the yanks but I think I saw an a rod avi
How do the Cowboys try to buy championships ?

Every one of our core players aside from Owens was drafted

Barber, Romo, Witten, Ware, Canty, Newman, Roy Williams all drafted here & Romo was never even drafted but started his career here so

Saints went out & signed Vilma & Brees... youre buying a championship :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago