NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #261
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Aaron Rogers looked good in the Dallas game, I wouldnt b surprised if the Packers won their division
 07-01-2008, 10:20 AM         #262
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not 1, but 2 f*g**ts from New Orleans on my nuts?:wow: ....I'm starting to think it's the city.
 07-01-2008, 10:45 AM         #263
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
LOL@the Bears

they have ZERO offense
And Romo has zero credibility, so I hope you aren't saying the Cowboys will be that much better.
 07-01-2008, 10:46 AM         #264
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
u lost when u said Dilfer > Tarkenton
Tarkenton played in a weak a.ss league.
 9 years ago '07        #265
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
wow the wikipedia sh*t was funny but the dudes who love the saints need to stfu....bringing up games and stats from the 2006 season, like someone wrote b4 yall some nuthuggers......and i guarantee the cowgirls would whoop the saints, mabye not the giants but def. the saint
 9 years ago '07        #266
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
oh yea i forgot ..............Giants All Day
 9 years ago '05        #267
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 smokeweed101. said:
And Romo has zero credibility, so I hope you aren't saying the Cowboys will be that much better.
are you saying the Cowboys won't be that much better then the Bears?
 07-01-2008, 11:22 AM         #268
south23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
simple.. romo is better QB. Giants have done better the last two years thanks to Dallas sucking balls near the end of each season :banghead::thumbsdow. Giants team is more disciplined than the Cowboys and have been kind of lucky throughout the playoffs . I love the rivalry but cowboy fans have loved romo ever since he took over, however Giants fans have not felt the same about Eli :sleepy:.
 9 years ago '05        #269
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3259 3259
 south23 said:
simple.. romo is better QB. Giants have done better the last two years thanks to Dallas sucking balls near the end of each season :banghead::thumbsdow. Giants team is more disciplined than the Cowboys and have been kind of lucky throughout the playoffs . I love the rivalry but cowboy fans have loved romo ever since he took over, however Giants fans have not felt the same about Eli :sleepy:.
Not really. I know plenty of Boys fans who were trying to ship him out after the whole playoffs fiasco that first year.
 9 years ago '06        #270
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Switchc2390 said:
Not really. I know plenty of Boys fans who were trying to ship him out after the whole playoffs fiasco that first year.
Then they didnt watch the game

If I had to blame ONE person on that loss it would be Pat Crayton.... He didnt show up & he doesnt even need to play a big role

Ive watched that game a few times & I seriously cant say that Romo choked.... the Giants defensive line is a beast, it made Tom Brady look like David Carr & it ate up Tony Romo for a big part of the game, especially late in the game
 9 years ago '07        #271
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Then they didnt watch the game

If I had to blame ONE person on that loss it would be Pat Crayton.... He didnt show up & he doesnt even need to play a big role

Ive watched that game a few times & I seriously cant say that Romo choked.... the Giants defensive line is a beast, it made Tom Brady look like David Carr & it ate up Tony Romo for a big part of the game, especially late in the game
He's talking about the Seahawks game and I don't blame alot of fans for gettin mad about Romo in that game, but that was after one game. The Giants fans weren't happy w/ Eli for practically half the season.
 9 years ago '06        #272
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 Chris Cassius said:
He's talking about the Seahawks game and I don't blame alot of fans for gettin mad about Romo in that game, but that was after one game. The Giants fans weren't happy w/ Eli for practically half the season.
Oh aight

Nah I dont agree with that either

He fumbled a FG hold, it wasnt a mistake from the pocket... his pass to Witten late in the game during the 2 min drive is what put us in position to win that game
 9 years ago '05        #273
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Cowboys didn't invest nearly as much in Romo as we did with Manning so obviously a lot of fans were expecting a certain level of consistent play from Eli. We all knew he had the talent, which we saw on a number of occasions in different spots but never over a period of time until Week 17 through the Super Bowl.

The following is for anyone who comes with the argument that the Cowboys got their franchise QB w/o giving up a kings ransom (Giants - Chargers trade).

To that I say, who has the ring?

eLLz said:

He fumbled a FG hold, it wasnt a mistake from the pocket... his pass to Witten late in the game during the 2 min drive is what put us in position to win that game
To be honest I would have been hella pissed at Gramatica (sp?) for that weak a.ss attempt at a block after the botched snap. If you watch the play you will clearly see the player who tackled Romo at the 2 was able to catch him from behind because Gramatica let him run right passed him.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 07-01-2008 at 12:13 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #274
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
To be honest I would have been hella pissed at Gramatica (sp?) for that weak a.ss attempt at a block after the botched snap. If you watch the play you will clearly see the player who tackled Romo at the 2 was able to catch him from behind because Gramatica let him run right passed him.
LOL... I always noticed that, as the play was happening that was what I noticed, he nudged dude at best or else Romo woulda made it in the Endzone
 07-01-2008, 12:57 PM         #275
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
are you saying the Cowboys won't be that much better then the Bears?
Yes I am, they could be but they won't have the same chance that they blew last year with the top seed and everything.
 9 years ago '07        #276
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,851 | Props total: 2535 2535
damn, this actually went 12 pages...
 9 years ago '06        #277
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Yes I am, they could be but they won't have the same chance that they blew last year with the top seed and everything.
Whos getting the bye weeks then ?

Cowboys improved this offseason... Pacman, Newman is healthy, Felix Jones & Mike Jenkins

our secondary was really our only weak spot & now become maybe our strongest spot
 9 years ago '04        #278
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 smokeweed101. said:
Tarkenton played in a weak a.ss league.
GTFOH with that Dilfer sh*t retard, lemme guess Shaun Alexander > Jim Brown because they played in different leagues
 9 years ago '04        #279
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
wow the wikipedia sh*t was funny but the dudes who love the saints need to stfu....bringing up games and stats from the 2006 season, like someone wrote b4 yall some nuthuggers......and i guarantee the cowgirls would whoop the saints, mabye not the giants but def. the saint
Well they haven't beat us in 10 years.............. so :sleepy:
 9 years ago '04        #280
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Not 1, but 2 f*g**ts from New Orleans on my nuts?:wow: ....I'm starting to think it's the city.
I know its impossible to refute my post because facts are facts and the Saints have been rolling over the NFC East for years now especially the Cowboys, but u can do better than a 10 yr olds comeback And it should be illegal if ur team hasn't won a playoff game in 12 years to talk sh*t. :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now