Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #241
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Venom said:
reggie gettin 100 yds on us is irrelevant since that was in 2006 when had a different and horrible defensive coordinator and a different defensive scheme. if the saints play us again, yall would get yall a.ss beat
I would to play the NFC East right now

I give props to yall for beating my most hated team (pats)
 06-30-2008, 06:26 PM         #242
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
reggie gettin 100 yds on us is irrelevant since that was in 2006 when had a different and horrible defensive coordinator and a different defensive scheme. if the saints play us again, yall would get yall a.ss beat
doubt it ................. I'm not hating on the giants i love the giants for dethroning the Pats.
 06-30-2008, 06:26 PM         #243
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
I would to play the NFC East right now

I give props to yall for beating my most hated team (pats)
 9 years ago '07        #244
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Plizaya J said:
Saints > NFC East

Proof is in the pudding

EDIT: Also, thanks for allowing Reggie to have his only 100 yard rushing game on yall's "sick" defense
yea lets stand up and give reggie a round of applause for running on a injured defense:applause::rolleyes:
 9 years ago '07        #245
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
the Giants lose in Buffalo and they wouldnt even have made the playoffs... thats just real talk

But they didn't, and they won the SB.
Gotta stop with the could of, should of, would of happened sh*t. Not a fan of the fantasy sh*t.
they wouldve made the playoffs even if they lost to the bills because the saints lost to the eagles that week,which meant the giants wouldve been in by default
 06-30-2008, 06:35 PM         #246
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I found this on wiki

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #247
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 lilt9484 said:
I found this on wiki

[pic - click to view]

i wonder who types in bold red text :D
 06-30-2008, 06:43 PM         #248
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
yea lets stand up and give reggie a round of applause for running on a injured defense:applause::rolleyes:
I got respect for the G men ya'll n*ggaz can talk as much sh*t as u want. Ya'll earned it
 06-30-2008, 06:46 PM         #249
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its cool to see that Eli is a Super Bowl winning qb considering i never thought he'd come close, especially this early in his career

initially i thought Romo could win a Super Bowl, actually i made a recent pick for Dallas to win the bowl this year(holds breath for my steelers). but sometimes he just doesnt seem fully focused. mechanically i think he's a much better quarterback but Eli has the bigger arm as far as distance goes, Romo could put the ball more in the spot than Eli can.

out of 10 i'd give Romo a 8.5 and Eli a 8.3
 06-30-2008, 07:35 PM         #250
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
of course the defense will be affected by the loss of strahan

but it wont be nearly as severe as it could be because of the rest of the players and a high quality replacement in justin tuck.

Venom said:
the defense will be affected by the loss of strahan but not as much as people think. people tend to forget that the giants were preparing for the retirement of strahan for 2 years now.

Man i just cant buy into that. I know you have had time to prepare but your team lost one of the best sack artist of our generation. Strahan and Jason Taylor have been the best for a while now. And losing that caliber of a defender is gonna affect your D dramatically. And I'm not knocking your D........... put it this way u think u guys r winning the SB last year without Strahan

Last edited by lilt9484; 06-30-2008 at 07:45 PM..
 06-30-2008, 08:39 PM         #251
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe maybe not

lets remember everyone also thought losing tiki would fu*k the giants up too and we win the superbowl the very next year

nothings guaranteed in the nfl
 06-30-2008, 08:39 PM         #252
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and strahan>>>>jasontaylor

strahan plays the run better
 9 years ago '04        #253
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 eLLz said:
Yeah a key Crayton drop on 3rd down which would have been busted for a 40+ yeard reception and kept that drive alive & the clock ticking down + him quitting on a route that he could have possibly scored that was thrown in the Endzone

Ive read nothing but good sh*t about Romo all off-season... Hes focused on improving his game and he knows he still has flaw, he has a quick release that you cant teach and great pocket presence...... The offensive line was making him flush out in the Playoff game, Im not gonna cry about that because we all saw what the Four Aces package did to Brady which is something we wont have to worry about this season

actually....thats not true.....

cause we still have the goat line

anyway i see eli having a break out year.i see him standing up to shockey and making the team better.he has the talent.as long as he keeps stepping up in the pocket and stop throwing off the back of his foot.he will be fine.

another thing and i will admit...eli does not throw a pretty ball.
 06-30-2008, 09:27 PM         #254
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
maybe maybe not

lets remember everyone also thought losing tiki would fu*k the giants up too and we win the superbowl the very next year

nothings guaranteed in the nfl
Tiki Barber IS a fu*king pus*y..... I hate him always have I use to dislike strahan too becuz of the favre laying down sh*t, but whatever taht was a long time ago and favre is more to blame for that (I mean at least let him bring you down to the ground and not fall). I got mad respect for him now tho he helped do what no other team could do beat the Pats

Last edited by lilt9484; 06-30-2008 at 10:53 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #255
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 mt fuji said:
actually....thats not true.....

cause we still have the goat line

anyway i see eli having a break out year.i see him standing up to shockey and making the team better.he has the talent.as long as he keeps stepping up in the pocket and stop throwing off the back of his foot.he will be fine.

another thing and i will admit...eli does not throw a pretty ball.
Vikings Line > Giants

wake up
 9 years ago '07        #256
24/7foamz 
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
I got respect for the G men ya'll n*ggaz can talk as much sh*t as u want. Ya'll earned it
thanks
 06-30-2008, 10:50 PM         #257
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
oh and strahan>>>>jasontaylor

strahan plays the run better
How come you never do ne WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHsss after your posts???? We steady screaming that sh*t in the hive when CP3 is sh*tting on n*ggaz
 9 years ago '04        #258
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 eLLz said:
Vikings Line > Giants

wake up
whatever n*gga :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '05        #259
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Being real right now "on paper" the Vikes have the best line, lets see if they are as productive as they can be this season...
 9 years ago '04        #260
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Dope Bai said:
Your crazy dog. First you say that you won't lose that much from losing Favre, bu then you call him one of the best if not...
So basically your saying your not going to lose much from losing one of the (I personally think he the best) greatest QB's of all time?!?!?

If it wasn't for Favre (and maybe Grant), the Pack wouldn't have even been playing the G-men in the NFCE ship game.
im not saying theyll got 13-3 but football is prally the sport thats most about a TEAM and not just one player.. we had a great defense and our west coast offense would warm up to the most average quarterback not to mention both our wrs are studs and from what aaron did last year in dallas i think well be alright
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy