EARLY QB Debate: E. Manning vs. T. Romo

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #221
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 eLLz said:
okay but without Stray, Osi, Tuck, Kiwi, Alford, Robbins pass rush you dont win that game.... Youre not winning a shootout with the Pats and youre not holding them to 14 points
No doubt the Giants D played a big/huge/major role in the SB win, but you still have to score, and Eli scored when they needed him too.
 9 years ago '07        #222
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Exactly my point, it's all a.ssumptions. As for the first two games I don't remember making any excuses like that saying if this or this happened the game would have been different. Maybe somebody else but not me.

Just for the record, Webster dropped a INT that he could have ran back I believe on your 2nd (not sure) loooooooong TD drive in the 1st half.

It's all a.ssumptions though, I don't like saying oh if this happened the game would have been different, simply because it didn't happen.
Thats what I'm talking 'bout...
 9 years ago '07        #223
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
wow 10 pages and still going strong.....
 9 years ago '04        #224
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
you cant be serious thinkin that the pack has a better chance of makin the playoff then the giants... sorry to be the one to tell you this but the vikings got that division on lockdown for years to come.. and the wild card spots are gonna be from the east just like they always are... im not saying green bay will be terrible but you have to think about the fact that rogers is gonna need a little bit of time to develop before he leads a team to the playoffs.
are you kidding me man?? you guys were a game away from being the 5th seed in the playoffs and a tyree miracle catch away from being forgotten.. what makes you think rodgers will need time to develop? just look at the past qbs who have been backups to favre each and every one ended up being on a playoff team and not to mention we still have one of the best scoring defenses in the nfl and not to mention the second best team yardage wise offensively last year but the 4th best scoring offense.. do you REALLY think well drop that much just from losing favre? and if our running game does as well as it did at the end of the year last year during the beginning of the year aaron rodger wont even have to throw the ball as much ... aaron mighta been on the bench but you guys act like hes some unproven rookie straight outta college ... this guy has been there witnesssing nfl football for three years now from one of if not the best qb of all time .. i think he can handle it

Last edited by finishim; 06-30-2008 at 11:48 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #225
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
are you kidding me man?? you guys were a game away from being the 5th seed in the playoffs and a tyree miracle catch away from being forgotten.. what makes you think rodgers will need time to develop? just look at the past qbs who have been backups to favre each and every one ended up being on a playoff team and not to mention we still have one of the best scoring defenses in the nfl and not to mention the second best team yardage wise offensively last year but the 4th best scoring offense.. do you REALLY think well drop that much just from losing favre? and if our running game does as well as it did at the end of the year last year during the beginning of the year aaron rodger wont even have to throw the ball as much ... aaron mighta been on the bench but you guys act like hes some unproven rookie straight outta college ... this guy has been there witnesssing nfl football for three years now from one of if not the best qb of all time .. i think he can handle it
Your crazy dog. First you say that you won't lose that much from losing Favre, bu then you call him one of the best if not...
So basically your saying your not going to lose much from losing one of the (I personally think he the best) greatest QB's of all time?!?!?

If it wasn't for Favre (and maybe Grant), the Pack wouldn't have even been playing the G-men in the NFCE ship game.
 9 years ago '07        #226
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^Thats like saying the Celts will still be wicked without Allen and KG...
 06-30-2008, 12:31 PM         #227
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eli > Trent Dilfer > No ring QB's with heart like Tarkenton > Romo
 06-30-2008, 12:36 PM         #228
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think the Giants will do good this playoffs either. But I would put them ahead of Green Bay and Dallas. I think we will see fresh teams like Philly and Chicago step up in those divisions too.

But the champ is coming out the AFC, NE, Indy, SD, Jax.
 06-30-2008, 12:50 PM         #229
exhilarate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy that successfully lead his team to the superbowl.
 9 years ago '06        #230
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
I don't think the Giants will do good this playoffs either. But I would put them ahead of Green Bay and Dallas. I think we will see fresh teams like Philly and Chicago step up in those divisions too.

But the champ is coming out the AFC, NE, Indy, SD, Jax.
LOL@the Bears

they have ZERO offense
 06-30-2008, 02:00 PM         #231
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No rings or playoff wins = no comparison ... cowboys went 13-3 (stacked team) and romo still couldn't win a playoff game... we should be comparing eli to big ben
 9 years ago '04        #232
octane 
space
space
$3,842 | Props total: 645 645
 Steelerfan1 said:
I say its Romo. Eli is a fluke. anyway my top 10 qb's

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Rothlisberger
4a. Romo
4b. Mcnabb
5. Brees
6. Palmer
7. Bulger
8.Hasselbeck
9. Rivers
10 E. Manning
Bulger is too high on your list. He is not top ten
 9 years ago '04        #233
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Did you actually just post Saints/Cowboys history, when your club has never even won a SB? How fu*kin pitiful can you get? You think Jerry Jones gives a fu*k about your trophyless franchise?:rolleyes:

n*gga you proved you don't know "nothing" because you even misspelled the fu*kin word. You also proved the NFC East DOES run sh*t because you can't stop postin in our threads.

LMAO at NFC East runnin sh*t, not against the Saints sonny boy.

Since 2002: Saints 9, NFC East 4

In this "what have u done for me lately league", when is the last time the Cowboys have even won a playoff game........

Go ahead, I'll wait

Well, it was in 1996 and yall just won the wild card to lose in the divisional.

Ur team has been pathetic lately and ur tryin to survive on ur history, but that is the past so get over it.

ESPN just rides yall d*ck cuz yall think ur "America's Team" and sh*t when America can give a fu*k less about ur team since Aikman retired.

Yall have sucked for a good 8 years now

Yall don't want it with us, and ur so called "don't throw" secondary dont wanna see Brees again, especially since he is partly responsible for the critisism of Roy since he lit that n*gga's soul on fire.

9 years ago '05        #234
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
NFC East > ___________

That's why you are posting in a NFC East thread not a NFC South...
 9 years ago '05        #235
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 Plizaya J said:

Yall don't want it with us, and ur so called "don't throw" secondary dont wanna see Brees again, especially since he is partly responsible for the critisism of Roy since he lit that n*gga's soul on fire.

Everyone knows Shockey is the one who exposed Roy Williams...
 9 years ago '04        #236
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Eli > Trent Dilfer > No ring QB's with heart like Tarkenton > Romo
u lost when u said Dilfer > Tarkenton
 9 years ago '04        #237
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
NFC East > ___________

That's why you are posting in a NFC East thread not a NFC South...
Saints > NFC East

Proof is in the pudding

EDIT: Also, thanks for allowing Reggie to have his only 100 yard rushing game on yall's "sick" defense

Last edited by Plizaya J; 06-30-2008 at 06:06 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #238
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Everyone knows Shockey is the one who exposed Roy Williams...
Hence the word "partly" :D
 9 years ago '04        #239
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 lilt9484 said:
I agree with u the giants were the better team. U don't think ur defense will be affected by the loss of strahan??? I know ur dline is stacked but stray is a key loss
the defense will be affected by the loss of strahan but not as much as people think. people tend to forget that the giants were preparing for the retirement of strahan for 2 years now.
 9 years ago '04        #240
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 Plizaya J said:
Saints > NFC East

Proof is in the pudding

EDIT: Also, thanks for allowing Reggie to have his only 100 yard rushing game on yall's "sick" defense
reggie gettin 100 yds on us is irrelevant since that was in 2006 when had a different and horrible defensive coordinator and a different defensive scheme. if the saints play us again, yall would get yall a.ss beat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy