EARLY QB Debate: E. Manning vs. T. Romo

most viewed right now
 80
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #201
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:
what game was u watching? if i recall plax was fu*king up ur corner and who was passing him the ball? yes Eli manning! and when did romo ever carry the cowboys?
Burress got shut the fu*k down 2nd Game

4 Catches, 24 Yards, 0 TD.... You are aware that Terrence Newman AKA our #1 DB AKA a n*gga who had a 26 game streak without allowing a TD didnt play that opening night game against yall Week 1 right?




EDIT.... dead that comment, Packers/Saints fans up in here now sh*t got me confused


Last edited by eLLz; 06-29-2008 at 09:21 PM..
 06-29-2008, 09:26 PM         #202
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't read that part...fu*kin Jacques Reeves was the starter for most of the season.
 9 years ago '04        #203
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 El Fuerte said:

[pic - click to view]



good read tho...
Close thread, and this is from a Cowboys fan since the Deion days.
 9 years ago '07        #204
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 texasplayboy_23 said:
That's an easy one...our defense was good, but allowing 20 pts/game stopped them from being great. And that's partially because we had weak depth in the secondary. Anyways, Dallas was consistently in the top 3 of the league in offensive and QB categories. Plus, matched and exceeded franchise highs of the great offense of the 90's. We also won 13 games, and were clearly better than 2 of the teams we lost to. Do you think any starting QB could've done this with that offense? :nope:...only a few.
good stats there but i wouldnt say romo carried the cowboys i mean he had a healthy t.o most of the season and witten.we all seen how romo and the cowboys offense look when t.o not in the lineup or not 100%

i mean eli went a whole year with his best wr on one leg,toomer is old as dirt still a decent player but not the same player he once was and the giants had no 3rd wr sinorice moss sucked a.ss as the 3rd option.steve smith was out from like week 2 until i think it was week 15 against skins.and we all know they keep shockey in to block way to much
 9 years ago '07        #205
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 eLLz said:
Burress got shut the fu*k down 2nd Game

4 Catches, 24 Yards, 0 TD.... You are aware that Terrence Newman AKA our #1 DB AKA a n*gga who had a 26 game streak without allowing a TD didnt play that opening night game against yall Week 1 right?




EDIT.... dead that comment, Packers/Saints fans up in here now sh*t got me confused
yea that was to the packer fan who said eli didnt do sh*t in the playoff game
 06-29-2008, 09:41 PM         #206
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know about all of you, but I wipe my a.ss with TP

Tell me how my a.ss taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #207
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
that shaq line is getting played old real quick
 9 years ago '04        #208
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:
what game was u watching? if i recall plax was fu*king up ur corner and who was passing him the ball? yes Eli manning! and when did romo ever carry the cowboys?
the only reason he was fu*kin him up was cuz they called two sh*tty penalties on him holding him back from what he normally does and one was on a fu*king interception
 06-29-2008, 10:22 PM         #209
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
good stats there but i wouldnt say romo carried the cowboys i mean he had a healthy t.o most of the season and witten.we all seen how romo and the cowboys offense look when t.o not in the lineup or not 100%

i mean eli went a whole year with his best wr on one leg,toomer is old as dirt still a decent player but not the same player he once was and the giants had no 3rd wr sinorice moss sucked a.ss as the 3rd option.steve smith was out from like week 2 until i think it was week 15 against skins.and we all know they keep shockey in to block way to much
Name me 1 QB who put up those numbers because of the players around him, but really wasn't that good a QB. I mean ya'll have Burress, Shock and a better running game than ours, but Eli has never come close to 4K yards and 30 td's. You're talkin like that's borderline fluke homie.

Plax may have had a bad ankle, but 1 leg is pushin it. You couldn't even tell he was injured during the game.

And of course we struggled when TO went down, Crayton had to be our #1 receiver. At that point defenses completely focused on Witten and put 8 in the box to weaken the run.
 06-29-2008, 10:26 PM         #210
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
that shaq line is getting played old real quick
Everything he says/posts is old and corny, that's why I'm not even paying that attention-hungry f*g**t any mind.

He must think he'll get respect from everyone for comin at me...loser.
 06-29-2008, 10:34 PM         #211
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eli's my n*gga (not literally) but I'm gonna have to go with Romo on this one. Althoug not by much imo
 9 years ago '07        #212
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Name me 1 QB who put up those numbers because of the players around him, but really wasn't that good a QB. I mean ya'll have Burress, Shock and a better running game than ours, but Eli has never come close to 4K yards and 30 td's. You're talkin like that's borderline fluke homie.

Plax may have had a bad ankle, but 1 leg is pushin it. You couldn't even tell he was injured during the game.

And of course we struggled when TO went down, Crayton had to be our #1 receiver. At that point defenses completely focused on Witten and put 8 in the box to weaken the run.
the cowboys have a top 5 wr and a top 5 tight end not to mention a massive o line and marion barber who can wear a defense down.romo have a lot of help,and burress had a ankle injury all year and later had a bad knee so yes he was on one leg and u can tell he was injured because he was running half a.ss routes.yea the g men have shockey but we all know they dont use him the right way.eli wont put up those numbers because the giants are a run first team who gonna try to keep the run/pass balance.its only two qbs in the league that can carry a team and that peyton manning and tom brady.brady went to the afc championship game with caldwell and gaffney as his starting wrs.u put a one leg buress and a old toomer on the cowboys with romo and see if he put up good numbers


Last edited by 24/7foamz; 06-29-2008 at 11:26 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #213
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 finishim said:
the only reason he was fu*kin him up was cuz they called two sh*tty penalties on him holding him back from what he normally does and one was on a fu*king interception
naw homie burres just got in that man's head and he was playing aggressive the whole game plax was just busting that a.ss
 9 years ago '04        #214
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:
naw homie burres just got in that man's head and he was playing aggressive the whole game plax was just busting that a.ss
come on now al was bumpin burress around and even got an interception that got turned around because of a dumb penalty for bumpin plax too hard plax got off in the first half ... and only had 27 yards on al in the second half but seriously man ... first they stole an int from al.. then three plays later called a horrible roughing the passer on nick collins... and then later on the same drive kampman didnt notice there was a fumble or we woulda finally got our break that drive but oh well we wont play u next year since you wont make the playoffs but ill let ya know when were back
 9 years ago '07        #215
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 finishim said:
come on now al was bumpin burress around and even got an interception that got turned around because of a dumb penalty for bumpin plax too hard plax got off in the first half ... and only had 27 yards on al in the second half but seriously man ... first they stole an int from al.. then three plays later called a horrible roughing the passer on nick collins... and then later on the same drive kampman didnt notice there was a fumble or we woulda finally got our break that drive but oh well we wont play u next year since you wont make the playoffs but ill let ya know when were back


:rolleyes: come on dog u cant be serious with the sh*t i bolded.the only wa the giants dont make the playoffs this year is if they get hit with crazy injuries.first off that game shouldnt even have been that close,the giants shouldve smacked the packers by 14 or more points! did we forget about key drop passes by burress who dropped a bomb from eli right before the half that wouldve gave em the ball i think around the packers 10 yard line or did we forget a big drop that toomer had that hit him right in the 81 when he was all by himself on the sideline for a big gain? oh or what about the interception r.w mcquaters had in giants territory just to fumble the ball and give it back to the packers and they end up kicking a field goal i believe to tie the game.oh what about that questionable holding call when bradshaw ran through ur defense for a TD only for it to be called back? come on anybody watching that game know the giants shouldve smacked the packers and they didnt belong on the field with em.
 06-30-2008, 07:43 AM         #216
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Everything he says/posts is old and corny, that's why I'm not even paying that attention-hungry f*g**t any mind.

He must think he'll get respect from everyone for comin at me...loser.
u not paying me ne mind but yet you comment about me evry 5-6 posts

U really think i give a fu*k about my rep power on this site I been on here since 02 I have 660 posts in 6 years .............

Use some logic for once I'm just fu*king with you cuz for some reason u think u r hard b/c you make threads and it says powerful under your name , who is the real attention Hungry f*g**t. U take pride in ur threads cuz noone will talk to you in real life?? Really I havent gotten into it with neone for awhile and you a pus*y, so I will continue to fu*k you :D........

And I have been propped for my comments Believe me......

And n*gga I own my own businesses I can sit on this thread all day still making money, and still getting head after I'm done. Trying to get attention :rolleyes: ignorant a.ss n*gga


Last edited by lilt9484; 06-30-2008 at 07:50 AM..
 06-30-2008, 08:50 AM         #217
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
[/B]

:rolleyes: come on dog u cant be serious with the sh*t i bolded.the only wa the giants dont make the playoffs this year is if they get hit with crazy injuries.first off that game shouldnt even have been that close,the giants shouldve smacked the packers by 14 or more points! did we forget about key drop passes by burress who dropped a bomb from eli right before the half that wouldve gave em the ball i think around the packers 10 yard line or did we forget a big drop that toomer had that hit him right in the 81 when he was all by himself on the sideline for a big gain? oh or what about the interception r.w mcquaters had in giants territory just to fumble the ball and give it back to the packers and they end up kicking a field goal i believe to tie the game.oh what about that questionable holding call when bradshaw ran through ur defense for a TD only for it to be called back? come on anybody watching that game know the giants shouldve smajdjdjdjdcked the packers and they didnt belong on the field with em.




I agree with u the giants were the better team. U don't think ur defense will be affected by the loss of strahan??? I know ur dline is stacked but stray is a key loss
 06-30-2008, 09:25 AM         #218
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course the defense will be affected by the loss of strahan


but it wont be nearly as severe as it could be because of the rest of the players and a high quality replacement in justin tuck.
 9 years ago '06        #219
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
 finishim said:
come on now al was bumpin burress around and even got an interception that got turned around because of a dumb penalty for bumpin plax too hard plax got off in the first half ... and only had 27 yards on al in the second half but seriously man ... first they stole an int from al.. then three plays later called a horrible roughing the passer on nick collins... and then later on the same drive kampman didnt notice there was a fumble or we woulda finally got our break that drive but oh well we wont play u next year since you wont make the playoffs but ill let ya know when were back
you cant be serious thinkin that the pack has a better chance of makin the playoff then the giants... sorry to be the one to tell you this but the vikings got that division on lockdown for years to come.. and the wild card spots are gonna be from the east just like they always are... im not saying green bay will be terrible but you have to think about the fact that rogers is gonna need a little bit of time to develop before he leads a team to the playoffs.
 9 years ago '07        #220
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
the Giants lose in Buffalo and they wouldnt even have made the playoffs... thats just real talk





But they didn't, and they won the SB.
Gotta stop with the could of, should of, would of happened sh*t. Not a fan of the fantasy sh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy