EARLY QB Debate: E. Manning vs. T. Romo

most viewed right now
 138
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
 Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who would lead "your" team?
Tony Romo 34 41.98%
Eli Manning 40 49.38%
Undecided 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #181
GoldBluded 571 heat pts571
space
avatar space
space
$19,333 | Props total: 27426 27426
im a eagles fan but i gotta say tony romo. stats dont lie people do Beotches
 06-27-2008, 08:27 PM         #182
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hmmm:I wonder why no one's laughing @ you...maybe it's because you're posting the same weak @ss gifs and pics from 2 years ago.:rolleyes: You're the most pathetic n*gga I've ever encountered on here.


I type a few sentences while you continue to take the time to surf the net finding more and more pics to post in my thread. Keep it up n*gga, keep decoratin my sh*t and show how much free time you have on your hands...NOT gettin pus*y.:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '05        #183
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,752 | Props total: 3922 3922
 Mr. K said:
im a eagles fan but i gotta say tony romo. stats dont lie people do Beotches
Just stop Exit the thread before you get embarrassed...
 06-27-2008, 09:05 PM         #184
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Garcia :D

Just playin for staying on topics' sake but not really though! :D I'm not gonna go in too heavy on this one because I'd rather see how their seasons pan out this year. I'm always looking for the post-superbowl slump and I'm always looking for Romo to be full of fail in the first round of the playoffs, but I can't really say. The only sh*t I've read about Romo this off-season involved Jessica Simpson so if that's any kind of Omen...

I see you with the TB love though Tex, i'll give you one Romo pity vote just for that JOKES.

I'm undecided until week 3 - that is where I shall remain. I will say this one thing though: season stats won't mean a damn thing if Romo doesn't go big through January.
 10 years ago '05        #185
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,382 | Props total: 4433 4433
As a huge G-Men fan, I honestly say I would pick Eli but I wouldn't hate on anybody for saying Romo. It's just a matter of time when he finally wins his playoff game. Both QB's still have something to work on. Eli for consistency in regular season and Romo for consistency in playoffs. Thats all there is to it.
 06-28-2008, 05:55 PM         #186
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

I'm actually surprised no one else has said that yet...one guy's weakness is the other guy's strength. So yeah, Romo, and even Eli have added pressure on them this season....one needs to prove the playoffs weren't a fluke and the other that he's not a choke artist.


 Stupendamatic said:
Just stop Exit the thread before you get embarrassed...
That tends to happen alot in NFCE threads.

 iThink said:
Garcia :D

Just playin for staying on topics' sake but not really though! :D I'm not gonna go in too heavy on this one because I'd rather see how their seasons pan out this year. I'm always looking for the post-superbowl slump and I'm always looking for Romo to be full of fail in the first round of the playoffs, but I can't really say. The only sh*t I've read about Romo this off-season involved Jessica Simpson so if that's any kind of Omen...

I see you with the TB love though Tex, i'll give you one Romo pity vote just for that JOKES.

I'm undecided until week 3 - that is where I shall remain. I will say this one thing though: season stats won't mean a damn thing if Romo doesn't go big through January.
A dude's relationship with his girl is not an omen, it's all media BS.

...and damn your pity vote if it isn't genuine!


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 06-28-2008 at 05:57 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #187
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
All in all romo is a good Athlete, but Eli is a better QuarterBack......atleast at this point and time.....so TEX stop this outgoing delustion of romo being great..... **Knocks some sense into Tex** damn man you better start thinkin straight football season is comin soon
 06-29-2008, 01:03 PM         #188
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
All in all romo is a good Athlete, but Eli is a better QuarterBack......atleast at this point and time.....so TEX stop this outgoing delustion of romo being great..... **Knocks some sense into Tex** damn man you better start thinkin straight football season is comin soon
I'm not sure what "delustion" means...and not once did I say Romo was great, where the hell did you get that? Re-post where I said that and I'll paypal you a Ben Franklin.
 10 years ago '04        #189
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
romos easily better... without that defense the giants wouldnt be anywhere.. eli doesnt carry his team the way romo does... sure dallas has a good defense but nowhere near how the giants played in the playoffs... sh*t if it hadnt been for the giants defense against us they wouldnt have won period it wasnt eli putting up points on us.. it was their defense stopping us at home .. it may have somehow turned out to be elis victory but his rushing game and defense carried them through that game he just had to pass on 3rd and 3-4-5s all game
 10 years ago '04        #190
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Syphernix said:
All in all romo is a good Athlete, but Eli is a better QuarterBack......atleast at this point and time.....so TEX stop this outgoing delustion of romo being great..... **Knocks some sense into Tex** damn man you better start thinkin straight football season is comin soon
thinkin straight??? anyone other than a giants fan who isnt just a plain cowboys hater would admit romo is lightyears ahead of eli... matter of fact they should have just posted elis first two playoff games compared to romos

CAR 23-0 10-18 113 yards 3 int 0 tds 35 RAT(ARE YOU KIDDING ME?)
PHI 23-20 16-27 161 yards 1 int 2 tds 85.6 RAT

eli barely completes over half his passes in his whole career so far.. almost throws as many ints and tds and hasnt even thrown for 4000 yards in a season yet with a big play reciever in plaxico for the past three years and a proven vet in toomer
 06-29-2008, 05:28 PM         #191
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
romos easily better... without that defense the giants wouldnt be anywhere.. eli doesnt carry his team the way romo does... sure dallas has a good defense but nowhere near how the giants played in the playoffs... sh*t if it hadnt been for the giants defense against us they wouldnt have won period it wasnt eli putting up points on us.. it was their defense stopping us at home .. it may have somehow turned out to be elis victory but his rushing game and defense carried them through that game he just had to pass on 3rd and 3-4-5s all game
Rushing CAR YDS AVG TD
B. Jacobs 21 67 3.2 1
A. Bradshaw 16 63 3.9 1



neither averaged over 4 ypc

the defense along with an ok running game and eli's mistake free play won the game
 10 years ago '04        #192
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 RicFlair said:
Rushing CAR YDS AVG TD
B. Jacobs 21 67 3.2 1
A. Bradshaw 16 63 3.9 1



neither averaged over 4 ypc

the defense along with an ok running game and eli's mistake free play won the game
ur right elis 50% completion percentage was mistake free.. the giants had 10 times where they gained atleast 5 or more yards on first down.. packers had 1. hell if you only count the last int by favre he had a better game than eli because the other was nullified by a fumble immediately not to mention two penalties on one drive one in which was an interception and one HORRIBLE roughing the passer on third and long which led to a touchdown to go up 13-10 where instead we would have been up 10-6 and had we scored the td on the next drive like we did the game would have probably been over seeing as tho we would have been up 17-6 with all the momentum in the world. im not making excuses but ELI didnt beat us... a defense holding the playoffs best rusher to 29 yards and ur rushers doing what they did along with the misfortunate calls in the giants favor and our defense not being to get off the field because of it really hurt us and to give eli all the credit is ridiculous
 06-29-2008, 07:07 PM         #193
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
romos easily better... without that defense the giants wouldnt be anywhere.. eli doesnt carry his team the way romo does... sure dallas has a good defense but nowhere near how the giants played in the playoffs... sh*t if it hadnt been for the giants defense against us they wouldnt have won period it wasnt eli putting up points on us.. it was their defense stopping us at home .. it may have somehow turned out to be elis victory but his rushing game and defense carried them through that game he just had to pass on 3rd and 3-4-5s all game
 finishim said:
thinkin straight??? anyone other than a giants fan who isnt just a plain cowboys hater would admit romo is lightyears ahead of eli... matter of fact they should have just posted elis first two playoff games compared to romos

CAR 23-0 10-18 113 yards 3 int 0 tds 35 RAT(ARE YOU KIDDING ME?)
PHI 23-20 16-27 161 yards 1 int 2 tds 85.6 RAT

eli barely completes over half his passes in his whole career so far.. almost throws as many ints and tds and hasnt even thrown for 4000 yards in a season yet with a big play reciever in plaxico for the past three years and a proven vet in toomer


People quickly forgot how he's thrown 5 int's in the last 3 postseasons....it's amazing how a ring erases everything else.

Well, we'll see if he continues to play smart ball in the upcoming season....but I have a hunch Giants fans won't care.
 10 years ago '05        #194
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,752 | Props total: 3922 3922
a certain Green Bay fan is maaaaaaad....
 06-29-2008, 07:18 PM         #195
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:


People quickly forgot how he's thrown 5 int's in the last 3 postseasons....it's amazing how a ring erases everything else.

Well, we'll see if he continues to play smart ball in the upcoming season....but I have a hunch Giants fans won't care.
well

if he plays stupid football during reg season but turns it on in the playoffs and wins a superbowl then i sure as sh*t wont care
 06-29-2008, 07:28 PM         #196
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not if he plays stupid enough to make ya'll miss the playoffs. But like I said, you won't care because you JUST won a championship.
 06-29-2008, 07:30 PM         #197
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TP you hoe a.ss nugggggga
 06-29-2008, 07:38 PM         #198
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know that area well dog, don't make me come find you.
 10 years ago '07        #199
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 finishim said:
romos easily better... without that defense the giants wouldnt be anywhere.. eli doesnt carry his team the way romo does... sure dallas has a good defense but nowhere near how the giants played in the playoffs... sh*t if it hadnt been for the giants defense against us they wouldnt have won period it wasnt eli putting up points on us.. it was their defense stopping us at home .. it may have somehow turned out to be elis victory but his rushing game and defense carried them through that game he just had to pass on 3rd and 3-4-5s all game
what game was u watching? if i recall plax was fu*king up ur corner and who was passing him the ball? yes Eli manning! and when did romo ever carry the cowboys?
 06-29-2008, 08:09 PM         #200
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
what game was u watching? if i recall plax was fu*king up ur corner and who was passing him the ball? yes Eli manning! and when did romo ever carry the cowboys?
That's an easy one...our defense was good, but allowing 20 pts/game stopped them from being great. And that's partially because we had weak depth in the secondary. Anyways, Dallas was consistently in the top 3 of the league in offensive and QB categories. Plus, matched and exceeded franchise highs of the great offense of the 90's. We also won 13 games, and were clearly better than 2 of the teams we lost to. Do you think any starting QB could've done this with that offense? ...only a few.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
104 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
603 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy