G Unit-T.O.S:Terminate On Sight (Official Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
 178
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Hottest Track On The Album
Straight Outta Southside 14 26.42%
Piano Man 3 5.66%
Close To Me 6 11.32%
Rider Pt. 2 1 1.89%
Casualties Of War 3 5.66%
You So Tough 3 5.66%
No Days Off 5 9.43%
T.O.S 1 1.89%
I Like The Way She Do It 1 1.89%
Kitty Kat 4 7.55%
Party Aint Over 2 3.77%
Let It Go 4 7.55%
Get Down 0 0%
I Dont Wanna Talk About It 2 3.77%
Ready Or Not 2 3.77%
Money Make The World Go Round 2 3.77%
Voters: 53. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I'm on track 7 so far, and right now it sounds like another album overhyped by Boxden
 9 years ago '05        #62
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I'm on track 7 so far, and right now it sounds like another album overhyped by Boxden
That means you should be turning it off by track 8 right?

Your pre-conceived notion is not goin to allow you to get any enjoyment out of the rest soooooo...why continue to listen. We get it. You don't like G-Unit.
And? Get out of the line you got your turn to hate already...Next?
 9 years ago '05        #63
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Bobby's World said:
That means you should be turning it off by track 8 right?

Your pre-conceived notion is not goin to allow you to get any enjoyment out of the rest soooooo...why continue to listen. We get it. You don't like G-Unit.
And? Get out of the line you got your turn to hate already...Next?
So just because I have a Game avy, I hate G-Unit? Wrong, you can check my Last.fm page and I probably have as many 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks plays as Game, so your pre-conceived notion is wrong. The songs all sound the same. Whenever someone says something you don't like, I guess they're a hater. :rolleyes:

*continues to listen to the album*
 9 years ago '05        #64
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 *eckounltd1972* said:
So just because I have a Game avy, I hate G-Unit? Wrong, you can check my Last.fm page and I probably have as many 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks plays as Game, so your pre-conceived notion is wrong. The songs all sound the same. Whenever someone says something you don't like, I guess they're a hater. :rolleyes:

*continues to listen to the album*
All the songs sound the same?

I like the way she do it sounds like T.O.S

Close to Me sounds like No Days Off.

Casualties of War sounds like Kitty Kat

Party aint over sounds like Piano Man.

I guess your right. My bad.
 9 years ago '05        #65
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Bobby's World said:
All the songs sound the same?

I like the way she do it sounds like T.O.S

Close to Me sounds like No Days Off.

Casualties of War sounds like Kitty Kat

Party aint over sounds like Piano Man.

I guess your right. My bad.
:rolleyes:, sarcasm is your only response. Keep it moving, groupie.
 9 years ago '08        #66
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,921 | Props total: 7312 7312
The 2nd half of that cd is some sh*t. And yeah some of the songs sound the same. The only people that dont believe that are people that suck on G-Unit d*ck.
 06-25-2008, 11:27 AM         #67
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man wtf....yall overhype the sh*t outta crap like immature little 8th graders. Beg for mercy > TOS. Id love to hear some quality g unit but this sh*t all sounds teh same....


straight to the recycle bin
 9 years ago '05        #68
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 *eckounltd1972* said:
:rolleyes:, sarcasm is your only response. Keep it moving, groupie.
How the fu*k is it sarcasm if every song sounds the same?

And for the record I'm not a groupie, I'm a fan and proud of it. So? What?!
 9 years ago '05        #69
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Andre3stacks said:
The 2nd half of that cd is some sh*t. And yeah some of the songs sound the same. The only people that dont believe that are people that suck on G-Unit d*ck.
 hurricanegamePZ said:
man wtf....yall overhype the sh*t outta crap like immature little 8th graders. Beg for mercy > TOS. Id love to hear some quality g unit but this sh*t all sounds teh same....


straight to the recycle bin
I must not be the only hater then :sick:
 9 years ago '05        #70
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I must not be the only hater then :sick:
A hater is someone who listens to sh*t they don't like and then they take the time out of their day to talk about it.

If the shoe fits?

The thread for the most part started off with people commenting on what they liked about the album. But of course with any positivity, the negative has to follow just to balance sh*t out. Hence the sudden rally.

Tell em why you mad son...


Last edited by Bobby's World; 06-25-2008 at 11:37 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #71
LitO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Anthony O said:
lol g unit...they still around?get the fu*k outta here with that i like the way she do it sh*t...g unit fell off


G Unit fell off like... 10 years after the West Coast did.
Ghostride the d*ckkkkkkk.
 9 years ago '05        #72
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Bobby's World said:
A hater is someone who listens to sh*t they don't like and then they take the time out of their day to talk about it.

If the shoe fits?

The thread for the most part started off with people commenting on what they liked about the album. But of course with any positivity, the negative has to follow just to balance sh*t out. Hence the sudden rally.

Tell em why you mad son...
But I liked "Beg For Mercy," "50 Cent Is The Future," "God's Plan," "No Mercy, No Fear," "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'," "Hunger For More," most of the G-Unit Radios, but I don't like G-Unit? OKKKKKKKKKKKK [used sarcasm, maybe even you could understand it]
 06-25-2008, 11:46 AM         #73
yankeex7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I feel so sorry for you people.. growing up listening to this music..if you think this is a good cd please stop listening to hip hop music.. wow and people thought late 90s-early 00s rap sucked, thats a golden age compared to this crap.. this album is straight up TRASSSSSSSSSSH. the only one who sounds halfway decent is banks.. yayo and 50 both need to stop rapping. same old cookie cutter garbage with 3 or 4 "street" tracks.. f this crap where is a new LOX album????

the songs do all sound the same...or all include lyrics in some form that were either bit off another rapper, song or old g-unit track.. basically it sounds like a mastered mixtape
 9 years ago '05        #74
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
:sick:
 9 years ago '05        #75
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Bobby's World said:
A hater is someone who listens to sh*t they don't like and then they take the time out of their day to talk about it.

If the shoe fits?

The thread for the most part started off with people commenting on what they liked about the album. But of course with any positivity, the negative has to follow just to balance sh*t out. Hence the sudden rally.

Tell em why you mad son...
If they don't like it why can't they talk about it? :\ That's not hating, that's stating an opinion.. Music is created so that people are able to enjoy it, some will and some won't..Its not always hate if the consumers don't really enjoy what the musicians are providing them, its just an opinion or a matter of taste..

I'm sure you've said something bad about certain rappers' materials in the past..Its not hating, he's just stating an opinion..
 9 years ago '05        #76
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Nugen2384 said:
LMAO at these Game d*ckriders. Ya'll n*ggas got pain in ya pussies because Game album got pushed back..again. If G-Unit isn't relevant then niether is Game because he(Game) lives off of the Unit...if you haven't noticed. His best music is with or against G-Unit...everything else is just watered-down garbage. Get
LAX sounding good, and 911 Is A Joke, Game's Pain, Dope Boys and Big Dreams don't have nothing to do with G-Unit
 06-25-2008, 11:59 AM         #77
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u hearin i f**ked yo girl i prolly did
had her butt nekkid making breakfast in tha crib
if u wooda saw wat she did to tha boy u woodnt wan her no more
left c*m in her jaw...unh
1 nutt 2 nutt 3 nutts 4
5 nutts 6 nutts 7 nutts more
have it how u want i rather have it hardcore
ya legs on my neck ya neck damn there on tha floor - Bank$ on I fu*ked Your bi*ch

^ Best overall track wasn't even on the album
 9 years ago '05        #78
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
I gave it a chance, but BFM was alot better.

Ain't nobody checking for G-Unit except ya'll internet stans.....
 06-25-2008, 12:15 PM         #79
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
i felt the opposite. well. the intro and piano man are cool.

but i was bored until kitty kat.
Kitty Kat is the worst track after T.O.S. and No Days Off imo.
 06-25-2008, 12:15 PM         #80
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Respectable album, lacks punches, metaphors, lryics (no one really saying anything), beats are OK, but most sound the similar.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
24 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy