Who Heard Nas say "fu*k Kobe"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2008, 06:10 PM         #101
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe needs a diss track now...dude is getting ethered by the day.
 06-24-2008, 06:27 PM         #102
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*bumps Nas - The zzzzzz Tape*
 9 years ago '07        #103
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14595 14595
 1000bluntz said:
Doesn't matter if Shaq couldn't have been locked up for it or not, it's the fact that he brought up another man into his troubled situation when there was absolutely no cause for it to try to make himself look better. Dude is a snake and a piece of sh*t who is worthless outside of his basketball ability.
couldnt have said it any better kobe great player but he didnt have to say all that sh*t period... and like someone said yea they both did hoe sh*t buttt... at least shaq was more comical w/ his...

Last edited by TH35; 06-24-2008 at 06:47 PM..
 06-24-2008, 06:49 PM         #104
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
madd props "SHAQZ IS MY MAN, fu*k KOBE"
 9 years ago '04        #105
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 thehogue... said:
couldnt have said it any better kobe great player but he didnt have to say all that sh*t period... and like someone said yea they both did hoe sh*t buttt... at least shaq was more comical w/ his...
Soooo... if Kobe was joking when he said that (which he very well could've been) would that make it better?

And that was in private too, that wasn't a public statement... The Cops told on the n*gga that was tellin
 06-24-2008, 08:04 PM         #106
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
well, He Did Dedicate A Verse To Kobe In "**** Picnic".

But Then Again, Nas Has Been A Hypocrite And A Bigot For His Entire Career So I Don't See How Any Can Take What He Says Seriously.

Hell Yea That n*gga Nas Stay Contradicting Hisself.
Jay-z=goat
 9 years ago '04        #107
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 diVERSEity said:
What's hypocritical about dissing him on **** Picnic and now coming with this?
I never said it was hypocritical. I said Nas is a hypocrite.

If you listen to his rhymes (and admittedly I'm a big fan of his), it's pretty obvious.
 06-24-2008, 08:25 PM         #108
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it sad how our people have been brainwashed to turn on each other in bandwagon fashion. if that aint slave mentality what is
 9 years ago '06        #109
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 str8_akademiks said:
I never said it was hypocritical. I said Nas is a hypocrite.

If you listen to his rhymes (and admittedly I'm a big fan of his), it's pretty obvious.
you DO realize that 95% of human beings, including myself, have been hypocritical at some point in time in there life. nas is a human just like u and me believe it or not.
 9 years ago '06        #110
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4682 4682
 luda06 said:
Totally respect that n*gga nas now.
:wow::wow::wow:
 06-24-2008, 08:39 PM         #111
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tobe

but come on now,

Jay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nas
 9 years ago '04        #112
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 BALANCE&OPTIONS said:
it sad how our people have been brainwashed to turn on each other in bandwagon fashion. if that aint slave mentality what is
Damn... somebody has some sense in here :applause:
 06-24-2008, 09:03 PM         #113
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALANCE&OPTIONS said:
:finger: Quik
 06-24-2008, 09:03 PM         #114
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ordo Abchao said:
..........." how is nas a bigot...? "..............
the same cooning he speaks on hes doing to another black man by jumping on a bandwagon to tear this man down because its the cool thing to do when this man has said nothing to him or anyone in his circle. thats some slave sh*t no matter how you cut it. and its a blind view due to the fact he doesnt even know what happened of wants to know what happened he just wants to jump on the fu*k this black man because the media said it bandwagon. hes a follower and blatant hypocrite just like his boy INSECURE AND JEALOUS ONEAL
 06-24-2008, 09:04 PM         #115
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:
:finger: Quik
Do i know you?
 06-24-2008, 09:09 PM         #116
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALANCE&OPTIONS said:
Do i know you?
I'm new here, by your post count looks like your new also

06-24-2008, 09:18 PM         #117
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:
I'm new here, by your post count looks like your new also

this f*g**t mcnabb stan on my homesite told me about this site im about to go holla at him
 06-24-2008, 09:19 PM         #118
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALANCE&OPTIONS said:
the same cooning he speaks on hes doing to another black man by jumping on a bandwagon to tear this man down because its the cool thing to do when this man has said nothing to him or anyone in his circle. thats some slave sh*t no matter how you cut it
coming from someone like yourself who tears down lebron james, allen iverson, and other black athletes constantly the whole "stop tearing our people" garbage is falling on deaf ears, sorry
 9 years ago '06        #119
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 BALANCE&OPTIONS said:
this f*g**t mcnabb stan on my homesite told me about this site im about to go holla at him
u guys are both f*g**ts for creating aliases
 06-24-2008, 09:36 PM         #120
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
coming from someone like yourself who tears down lebron james, allen iverson, and other black athletes constantly the whole "stop tearing our people" garbage is falling on deaf ears, sorry
fallin on deaf ears but you responded right? i clowned the media and espn for lebrons false hype and i clowned him for believing it and that cover you idiot. never have i gone outta my way like you do to say ''fu*k lebron'' ''hes a bi*ch'' daily like yall do i could care less about the n*gga im just mad at the hype and that sh*t died down so i dont care. i havent mentioned his name all summenr until now. unlike kobe who stays on yalls tongue and yall prey for his downfall. yall see hes so much talented and skilled than michael jordan so yall pray for him to fail so he wont get the accomplishments so it wont show. so yall can always fall back on the win thing because thats all jordan fans and the media have the talent argument is out the window. but it funny how people have been conditioned to hate him its funny. prime example luda 06 d*ckrode the sh*t outta kobe until the celts series and now hes changed his avy title and is making snitch threads. yall morons are hilarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy