most viewed right now
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #81
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
 Hurricane Ra said:
^Biggest Nas d*ck rider
Shaq asking Kobe "how his a.ss taste" is obviously a metaphor regarding all the "ass-kissing" kobe has done to try and make up and reconcile w/ Shaq after all the snake a.ss sh*t he did to him

homie said Kobe should say "Nas how jigga d*ck taste"...that is just gay, wondering how another man's d*ck taste

but if ur gunna defend that by calling me a nas d*ckrider whatever floats ya boat...homos

and i love all good hip hop...probably as big a Jay-z fan as I am a Nas fan...i just call it like i see it, and Nas obviously won that battle...so whos the d*ck rider? the 1 that calls it like it is...or the one defending Jay after he said he loss himself...ask yaself that homie
 10 years ago '04        #82
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
 bangabi*ch said:
somebody please tell me how jay-z pertains to nas saying fu*k kobe? these jay-z pube combers bring this camel up in any conversation that has to do with nas. it's like that n*gga has yall on payroll.
The fact that you can't mention Nas or Jay without the other being brought up, same with Shaq and Kobe, or NBA period and Kobe... means that they are all relevant...

Nobody in the world talks about the people on this board in any relevant conversation, thats why I don't understand the hate

All Their lives > Ours...
 10 years ago '04        #83
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
who we talking about Jay-Zs bi*ch
 10 years ago '06        #84
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,599 | Props total: 9326 9326
 TimeIsMoney said:
What track is that?
Nas - These Are Our Heroes
off of that Street's Disciple double disk 1
 10 years ago '06        #85
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 1718 1718
man the hate is strong today
 10 years ago '06        #86
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,599 | Props total: 9326 9326
All I know is....when I go to a Jay Z concert.....The crowd chants for "Dead Presidents" Yup that Jay Z song with Nas on the hook.

When I go to a Nas concert......The crowd chants for "Ether".....
 10 years ago '04        #87
1000bluntz 
space
space
$18,260 | Props total: 15542 15542
Jay and Nas are both legends. Jay has a better ear for beats and his albums generally are better because of this. Illmatic still trumps all though. Anybody who likes one and doesn't like the other is stupid in my opinion as both are about as ill as it gets on the mic.
 10 years ago '08        #88
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 1000bluntz said:
Jay and Nas are both legends. Jay has a better ear for beats and his albums generally are better because of this. Illmatic still trumps all though. Anybody who likes one and doesn't like the other is stupid in my opinion as both are about as ill as it gets on the mic.
Y cant the same be said about Kobe and Shaq???
 06-24-2008, 04:48 PM         #89
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I wish we lived in a world where people could think for themselves

We don't know Shaq, Kobe, Nas or Jay-z... So in the end, you can't defend them on any personal level... They could all be gay atheists for all we know, but since some of ya'll are Godless f*gs anyway, I guess thats cool
hahah so true...props.
 10 years ago '04        #90
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Y cant the same be said about Kobe and Shaq???
That's different, Kobe pulled some ho sh*t that no real man should ever do when he decided to chime in to the police about the sh*t Shaq does. That like I have said numerous times has made me have no respect for him whatsoever. Shaq is funny and engaging, Kobe is fake and boring.
 10 years ago '04        #91
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
That's different, Kobe pulled some ho sh*t that no real man should ever do when he decided to chime in to the police about the sh*t Shaq does. That like I have said numerous times has made me have no respect for him whatsoever. Shaq is funny and engaging, Kobe is fake and boring.
You act like Kobe coulda got Shaq locked up for that... AND, Shaq WAS a cop... lol... So like dude said, the irony is crazy...

But in the end, all I care about, is the game.. their lives don't mean sh*t to me...
 06-24-2008, 04:57 PM         #92
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Totally respect that n*gga nas now.
 10 years ago '08        #93
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Shaq doesn't give a fu*k about that sh*t. So no real fan should give a fu*k about that either. And he said it out of spite Shaq didn't go to jail for it, he just hated Shaq at the moment and he said what was on his mind even if it was dumb.

U sound like one of Shaqs bi*ches with the personality sh*t on some "Shaq is fun and engaging". Do u fu*k Shaq?? Do u suck that n*gga off?? Why the fu*k would it matter if hes fun and engaging?? What type of homo sh*t is that??
 06-24-2008, 04:58 PM         #94
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...stans everywhere in here...Jay stans, Nas stans, Kobe stans, Shaq stans. Revenge of the d*ck-riders Pt. II sh*t.
 10 years ago '08        #95
space
space
 luda06 said:
 10 years ago '04        #96
1000bluntz 
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
You act like Kobe coulda got Shaq locked up for that... AND, Shaq WAS a cop... lol... So like dude said, the irony is crazy...

But in the end, all I care about, is the game.. their lives don't mean sh*t to me...
Doesn't matter if Shaq couldn't have been locked up for it or not, it's the fact that he brought up another man into his troubled situation when there was absolutely no cause for it to try to make himself look better. Dude is a snake and a piece of sh*t who is worthless outside of his basketball ability.
 10 years ago '08        #97
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
 luda06 said:
:wow::wow::wow:
 10 years ago '04        #98
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Doesn't matter if Shaq couldn't have been locked up for it or not, it's the fact that he brought up another man into his troubled situation when there was absolutely no cause for it to try to make himself look better. Dude is a snake and a piece of sh*t who is worthless outside of his basketball ability.
All I'm saying is, Kobe did some hoe sh*t, and Shaq just did some hoe sh*t.. Hoe sh*t is hoe sh*t, Shaq wife knew he cheated before that sh*t, so all this is irrelevant... Shaq did this because he wanted to...

Honestly, I think him and Kobe fu*kin :sick:

Thats why he asked how his a.ss taste..
 06-24-2008, 05:10 PM         #99
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe needs a diss track now...dude is getting ethered by the day.
 06-24-2008, 05:27 PM         #100
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*bumps Nas - The zzzzzz Tape*
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
39 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
62 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy