Who Heard Nas say "fu*k Kobe"

most viewed right now
 187
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
362 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
NBA top 10 nba players according to colin cowherd
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-24-2008, 02:22 PM         #41
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is a chump. Only Nas would would be friends with a guy who ruined his career and fu*ked his wife.


Nas=Sypda, Jay-Z=Tommy DeVito


 10 years ago '08        #42
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
 Hurricane Ra said:
Nas is a chump. Only Nas would would be friends with a guy who ruined his career and fu*ked his wife.


Nas=Sypda, Jay-Z=Tommy DeVito


*Ex-Wife...u'z a sucker for love a.ss dude aint ya?

Money Over bi*ches....remember that, if u wanna get anywhere in life little man
 10 years ago '04        #43
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$18,236 | Props total: 15412 15412
 Armen87 said:
nas>kobe? How could u compare a rapper to a basketball player???
Nas dropped Illmatic, that alone makes him >>>>>>>>>> Kobe, even if they aren't in the same field.

I'm loving this sh*t, Shaq is that n*gga and Nas saying, "Shaq my man, fu*k Kobe" sh*t is great.
 10 years ago '07        #44
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Armen87 said:
nas>kobe? How could u compare a rapper to a basketball player???
didnt kobe drop a rap album?

so yea. nas > kobe
 06-24-2008, 02:27 PM         #45
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
*Ex-Wife...u'z a sucker for love a.ss dude aint ya?

Money Over bi*ches....remember that, if u wanna get anywhere in life little man
@ Money over bi*ches.. So he works for Jay as his got damn slave after jay sh*tted on that n*gga's life. Sounds like hes being a little bi*ch to me.
 10 years ago '08        #46
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,462 | Props total: 9454 9454
 Hurricane Ra said:
@ Money over bi*ches.. So he works for Jay as his got damn slave after jay sh*tted on that n*gga's life. Sounds like hes being a little bi*ch to me.
Right he works for him but he never had to report to him for an album. :rolleyes: and Jay-Z doesnt work at Def Jam anymore so that joke still flops.
 10 years ago '08        #47
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
 Hurricane Ra said:
@ Money over bi*ches.. So he works for Jay as his got damn slave after jay sh*tted on that n*gga's life. Sounds like hes being a little bi*ch to me.

um...Nas won that battle in case u forgot, if some dude had s3x w/ ur ex-wife why the fu*k would you care?...its ur EX-wife...she can do whatever she want, u actin like Nas wasnt fu*kin madd chicks after they got divorced SUCKAAAAAaa for LOooooove

and Nas doesnt even work for Jay-z anymore...Jay-z quit as CEO of Def-Jam...u madd late homie, stay up w/ the times...Nas still got all the money out the deal/publicity.
 06-24-2008, 02:31 PM         #48
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Right he works for him but he never had to report to him for an album. :rolleyes: and Jay-Z doesnt work at Def Jam anymore so that joke still flops.


Didn't he sign him? Didn't Nas crawl to Jay to get some burn cause his career had flopped after he dropped the worst two disc album of all time?
 06-24-2008, 02:32 PM         #49
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
um...Nas won that battle in case u forgot, if some dude had s3x w/ ur ex-wife why the fu*k would you care?...its ur EX-wife...she can do whatever she want, u actin like Nas wasnt fu*kin madd chicks after they got divorced SUCKAAAAAaa for LOooooove

and Nas doesnt even work for Jay-z anymore...Jay-z quit as CEO of Def-Jam...u madd late homie, stay up w/ the times...Nas still got all the money out the deal/publicity.



@ A Hot 97 poll determining who won a battle. Hot 97=Trash. Listen to Supa Ugly. Jay murdered Nas. Just look at Nas crawl back to him to get signed.
 06-24-2008, 02:34 PM         #50
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
:wow:


worst.thread.contribution.ever



kobe don't want it with the GOAT. and lol @ dude sayin nas just tryna sell more albums LMAO that actually was funny.
You still mad about losing our one month suspension bet.
 10 years ago '08        #51
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,462 | Props total: 9454 9454
 Hurricane Ra said:

Didn't he sign him? Didn't Nas crawl to Jay to get some burn cause his career had flopped after he dropped the worst two disc album of all time?
No he didn't sign him. Jay-Z happened to be the president at the time tho but he didn't hand Nas the contract and tell him to sign on the dotted line or somesh*t. Nas just happened to be a Free Agent so he went to Def Jam. SD wasn't great but it damn sure wasn't horrible.
 10 years ago '08        #52
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,462 | Props total: 9454 9454
 Hurricane Ra said:
@ A Hot 97 poll determining who won a battle. Hot 97=Trash. Listen to Supa Ugly. Jay murdered Nas. Just look at Nas crawl back to him to get signed.
Supa Ugly was some sh*t. It was so bad the n*gga apoligized for that nonsense.
 10 years ago '08        #53
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
 Andre3stacks said:
No he didn't sign him. Jay-Z happened to be the president at the time tho but he didn't hand Nas the contract and tell him to sign on the dotted line or somesh*t. Nas just happened to be a Free Agent so he went to Def Jam. SD wasn't great but it damn sure wasn't horrible.
guy doesnt know what hes talking about...dont even bother
 10 years ago '06        #54
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2104 2104
 Hurricane Ra said:

Didn't he sign him? Didn't Nas crawl to Jay to get some burn cause his career had flopped after he dropped the worst two disc album of all time?
lol didnt jay release some garbage called the gift and the curse?? if u wanna speak on worst double albums this has gotta be miles above the rest.


nas used jay for money, thats what hustlers do. i dont think any intelligent person actually believes for a second that jay holds any weight in rap to nas. lol and when's jay gonna stop making albums and joints with usher and his bi*ch, he's embarrassing his career. i swear he retires every year lol.
 10 years ago '05        #55
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 eLLz said:
every Nas album = Plat

the GOAT dont need help
n*gga please, nas stay starvin


[pic - click to view]



hov had to get him off the street and show him how to live that good life
 10 years ago '06        #56
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2104 2104
 TimeIsMoney said:
You still mad about losing our one month suspension bet.
dawg this is a hip hop discussion...u clearly have no knowledge on hip hop, you should hop on outta here.
 06-24-2008, 02:40 PM         #57
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
dawg this is a hip hop discussion...u clearly have no knowledge on hip hop, you should hop on outta here.
you stupid? keep talking out of your a.ss
 10 years ago '08        #58
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
 BO$$ Playa said:

[pic - click to view]

Nas: fill my drink up bi*ch

Jay: Yes Mr. Nas sir right away, please no more Ether
 10 years ago '08        #59
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,462 | Props total: 9454 9454
 BO$$ Playa said:
n*gga please, nas stay starvin


[pic - click to view]



hov had to get him off the street and show him how to live that good life
Nas was serving him a drink for a reason :applause: Jay-Z is older than Nas but he still a little n*gga. :applause::applause:
 06-24-2008, 02:42 PM         #60
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Supa Ugly was some sh*t. It was so bad the n*gga apoligized for that nonsense.


He said sorry because that sh*t had Nas contemplating suicide. So Jay said I'm sorry I fu*ked ya wifey and then he let Nas sign on Def Jam to do some janitor work because we all know the n*gga is trash since Illmatic.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
166 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy