Who Heard Nas say "fu*k Kobe"

most viewed right now
 124
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 105
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-26-2008, 01:02 PM         #201
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
Listen NEWBIE... you talk a lot of sh*t and spread hate reputation to people whose opinions you don't agree with. For real dude, just some advice: learn how to make friends before enemies. And stop acting like you're special or that anybody is down with you. You've done nothing special here so far since you started posting so don't talk down on other members like that. You ain't winning nobody's respect with that BIG GUY talk.
that f*g**t's not new, he's a BX reject who keeps gettin kicked off yet crawls back every week with a new name until he gets booted again....which should be any second now:applause:
 06-26-2008, 01:27 PM         #202
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
that f*g**t's not new, he's a BX reject who keeps gettin kicked off yet crawls back every week with a new name until he gets booted again....which should be any second now:applause:
im the f*g**t but you follow me:wow::sick:
 06-26-2008, 01:29 PM         #203
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
Listen NEWBIE... you talk a lot of sh*t and spread hate reputation to people whose opinions you don't agree with. For real dude, just some advice: learn how to make friends before enemies. And stop acting like you're special or that anybody is down with you. You've done nothing special here so far since you started posting so don't talk down on other members like that. You ain't winning nobody's respect with that BIG GUY talk.
thats the point iam special and i have a army behind me on here!!! you want proof? im a legend round these parts here buster!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #204
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 BALANCE&OPTIONS said:
thats the point iam special and i have a army behind me on here!!! you want proof? im a legend round these parts here buster!!!!
lol ur only supporters are laker/kobe groupies, fall back. u been banned 29373 times, and clowned 5x more than that, yet u still come back :sick:
 06-26-2008, 08:24 PM         #205
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Really? I hate kobe with a fu*kin passion, but quik>>>>you now and you in your afterlife
 9 years ago '05        #206
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10886 10886
Kobe is my n*gga. Nas is my n*gga. They both have 2 things in common. Both have bi*ch a.sses in them.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 9 years ago '06        #207
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 U.G.K. said:
^Really? I hate kobe with a fu*kin passion, but quik>>>>you now and you in your afterlife
A. thats borderline homos3xual :thumbsdow

B. you verywell could be quick you alias mafu*kas
 06-26-2008, 11:33 PM         #208
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at you being so stupid to still not realize what an alias means

go kick it wit some mounties square a.ss hoe
 9 years ago '04        #209
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
where the link at??




  103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 9 years ago '06        #210
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 U.G.K. said:
at you being so stupid to still not realize what an alias means

go kick it wit some mounties square a.ss hoe
...i'd rather chill with mounties than a "punjabi n*gga" you lost years ago quit trying. :sorry:
 06-27-2008, 08:54 PM         #211
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ you being so hurt to bring up something that happened two plus years ago

It is what it is, im proud of who i am c*ck-sucker

Get your money up f*g**t, then you wont have to make threads about losing 20 dollars, cheap a.ss hoe. tell your moms to get you some of that prostitute money she be pullin in
 9 years ago '06        #212
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 U.G.K. said:
@ you being so hurt to bring up something that happened two plus years ago

It is what it is, im proud of who i am c*ck-sucker

Get your money up f*g**t, then you wont have to make threads about losing 20 dollars, cheap a.ss hoe. tell your moms to get you some of that prostitute money she be pullin in
lol i dont even know what "happened" i was just referrin to ur old name u clearly changed cuz you got hurt

get my money up? u realize if u goto the gambling section i been in there throwin thousands around on single games right? don't speak on topics u have no knowledge on. i dont even know what thread ur speaking of. if ur talking about the lupe/kanye concert the whole principle flew over ur head it wasnt bout money.
 06-27-2008, 09:12 PM         #213
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Old name? you do realize that thats the sh*t above my username and i change it regularly but okkkkkay

i already told you n*gga, i dont have internet beefs this sh*t is just funny to me but it seems i done touched a nerve with you
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 37
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy