Who Heard Nas say "fu*k Kobe"

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2008, 07:33 PM         #181
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I fukks with Nas' music, but this was just random as shiit. I mean, Shaq is bringing up old shiit like a heartbroken, stalker azz, ex girlfriend. n*gga need to keep it movin. So Nas is cosigning some fem azz shiit from his dude. Not G @ all. If I'm not mistaken, Nas got something against Kobe because he fukks with white broads.(I forget the name of the song.) n*gga betta not fukk with Jordan, Tyson, Jim Brown & about 65/75% of the black athletes ever. It's common knowledge that athlete & entertainer n*ggas get a fair amount of white puzzy. n*gga did songs with Puff. Puff definately the type of n*gga to bang a white chick. I understand Shaq is his dude & all, but on some real n*gga shiit, Nas shoulda just said "Shaq is my man, so I really don't get down with Kobe." n*gga said "Fukk Kobe" like he caught Kelis blowin Kobe or something.
:rolleyes: Get kobes d*ck out of your mouth
 SHootar said:
i love how you're trying to clown me for my education and english, when in actuality i just don't know nor care why the fu*k you got banned from this board. lol its got nothing to do with english u joke.

surprisingly, believe it or not, no one emailed me during my time away from bx to inform me of your ban. at least the mods intentions of "addition by subtraction" was on point .
what the fu*k are you talkin bout?

why would anyone fu*kin email you about me getting banned? its not that serious f*gboy

And course you wouldnt care, ive repeatedly sonned your homo a.ss of course you would want me gone
 06-25-2008, 07:35 PM         #182
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
nas>jay

wuddup face
Jay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas=Scarface>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>.tupack
 06-25-2008, 07:39 PM         #183
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scarface>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>Nas
 06-25-2008, 07:43 PM         #184
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe > nas
 06-25-2008, 07:43 PM         #185
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks with face more then nas but they both have produced quality albums for a looooooong a.ss time, both definitely take a dump on that fairy pack
 10 years ago '06        #186
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,493 | Props total: 2102 2102
 U.G.K. said:
:rolleyes: Get kobes d*ck out of your mouth

what the fu*k are you talkin bout?

why would anyone fu*kin email you about me getting banned? its not that serious f*gboy
And course you wouldnt care, ive repeatedly sonned your homo a.ss of course you would want me gone
LOL. sarcasm detector out of fuel. fill up.
 06-25-2008, 08:06 PM         #187
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop holding internet grudges hoe
 10 years ago '06        #188
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,493 | Props total: 2102 2102
 U.G.K. said:
Stop holding internet grudges hoe

every thread we're in, u reply to a post i make not concerning u, tryna clown...
 10 years ago '07        #189
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,097 | Props total: 2107 2107
he knows Kobe is a ****
 06-26-2008, 06:16 AM         #190
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Bollocks
 06-26-2008, 08:09 AM         #191
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane Ra said:
Nas is a chump. Only Nas would would be friends with a guy who ruined his career and fu*ked his wife.

Nas=Sypda, Jay-Z=Tommy DeVito

06-26-2008, 10:53 AM         #192
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
he knows Kobe is a ****
and michael jordan wasnt? that man didnt even own himself and he said it on 60 minutes he said every part of him was owned by a corporation (aka the white man) so id say kobe wins again. mike was a corporate slave boy
 06-26-2008, 10:55 AM         #193
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

every thread we're in, u reply to a post i make not concerning u, tryna clown...
man shut the fu*k up whining. you got owned and everyone saw it. all your tryan do now is make yourself look cool and its not working at all.
 06-26-2008, 10:57 AM         #194
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both Nas and Kobe are overrated. Thing is Nas had a prime, Kobe was always overrated.

So Nas > Kobe.
 06-26-2008, 11:14 AM         #195
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Both Nas and Kobe are overrated. Thing is Nas had a prime, Kobe was always overrated.

So Nas > Kobe.
do you bleed from your privates once a month? did somebody fu*k you and not call back? where you the less attractive girl out the group no one wanted to talk to at the club?
 10 years ago '08        #196
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,957 | Props total: 2112 2112
Kobe Stans =
 10 years ago '07        #197
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,097 | Props total: 2107 2107
 BALANCE&OPTIONS said:
man shut the fu*k up whining. you got owned and everyone saw it. all your tryan do now is make yourself look cool and its not working at all.
Listen NEWBIE... you talk a lot of sh*t and spread hate reputation to people whose opinions you don't agree with. For real dude, just some advice: learn how to make friends before enemies. And stop acting like you're special or that anybody is down with you. You've done nothing special here so far since you started posting so don't talk down on other members like that. You ain't winning nobody's respect with that BIG GUY talk.

Last edited by Bullseye; 06-26-2008 at 11:33 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #198
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,301 | Props total: 66 66
fu*k nas and tell him to go make master hova a sandwich

"you know who did you know what with you know who, lets keep that between me and u"

nas LOST, kobe aint workin for nobody that skeeted on vanessas baby seat
 06-26-2008, 12:02 PM         #199
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
Listen NEWBIE... you talk a lot of sh*t and spread hate reputation to people whose opinions you don't agree with. For real dude, just some advice: learn how to make friends before enemies. And stop acting like you're special or that anybody is down with you. You've done nothing special here so far since you started posting so don't talk down on other members like that. You ain't winning nobody's respect with that BIG GUY talk.
that f*g**t's not new, he's a BX reject who keeps gettin kicked off yet crawls back every week with a new name until he gets booted again....which should be any second now:applause:
 06-26-2008, 12:27 PM         #200
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
that f*g**t's not new, he's a BX reject who keeps gettin kicked off yet crawls back every week with a new name until he gets booted again....which should be any second now:applause:
im the f*g**t but you follow me:wow::sick:
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
13 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
79 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
133 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
125 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy