Who Heard Nas say "fu*k Kobe"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #181
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 Mayhem said:
Looks like someone getting his name out there to sell albums
:rolleyes: n*gga his sh*t gon sell anyways.
 06-25-2008, 04:27 PM         #182
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
you continue to clown dude yet u never respond to ppl's criticism of your comments. whats the matter? answer the question. ppl have raised legitimate counter-argument saying most normal ppl have done something hyopcritical in their life, if you deny it you're lying. we're human. nas is a hypocrite like the rest of us. to clown a rapper for something so normal and widespread, is a little weak.
He aint clowning nobody... he has no counter argument because him saying Nas is a hypocrite is just what people say about Nas... Same way most people that dont listen to nas say "Nastradamus" is the worst album ever, yet they never heard it, they only say it because thats what the masses say... So I asked in my first post... to tell me how Nas is a hypocrite, and hes posted 3-4 times aftr that, and not once did he even attempt to answer the question, he just got called out on his bullsh*t, and he side stepping it with fake attempt at humor with

Try again you fu*king skidmark.
 06-25-2008, 08:33 PM         #183
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I fukks with Nas' music, but this was just random as shiit. I mean, Shaq is bringing up old shiit like a heartbroken, stalker azz, ex girlfriend. n*gga need to keep it movin. So Nas is cosigning some fem azz shiit from his dude. Not G @ all. If I'm not mistaken, Nas got something against Kobe because he fukks with white broads.(I forget the name of the song.) n*gga betta not fukk with Jordan, Tyson, Jim Brown & about 65/75% of the black athletes ever. It's common knowledge that athlete & entertainer n*ggas get a fair amount of white puzzy. n*gga did songs with Puff. Puff definately the type of n*gga to bang a white chick. I understand Shaq is his dude & all, but on some real n*gga shiit, Nas shoulda just said "Shaq is my man, so I really don't get down with Kobe." n*gga said "Fukk Kobe" like he caught Kelis blowin Kobe or something.
:rolleyes: Get kobes d*ck out of your mouth
 SHootar said:
i love how you're trying to clown me for my education and english, when in actuality i just don't know nor care why the fu*k you got banned from this board. lol its got nothing to do with english u joke.

surprisingly, believe it or not, no one emailed me during my time away from bx to inform me of your ban. at least the mods intentions of "addition by subtraction" was on point .
what the fu*k are you talkin bout?

why would anyone fu*kin email you about me getting banned? its not that serious f*gboy

And course you wouldnt care, ive repeatedly sonned your homo a.ss of course you would want me gone
 06-25-2008, 08:35 PM         #184
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
nas>jay

wuddup face
Jay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas=Scarface>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>.tupack
 06-25-2008, 08:39 PM         #185
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scarface>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>Nas
 06-25-2008, 08:43 PM         #186
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe > nas
 06-25-2008, 08:43 PM         #187
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks with face more then nas but they both have produced quality albums for a looooooong a.ss time, both definitely take a dump on that fairy pack
 9 years ago '06        #188
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 U.G.K. said:
:rolleyes: Get kobes d*ck out of your mouth

what the fu*k are you talkin bout?

why would anyone fu*kin email you about me getting banned? its not that serious f*gboy
And course you wouldnt care, ive repeatedly sonned your homo a.ss of course you would want me gone
LOL. sarcasm detector out of fuel. fill up.
 06-25-2008, 09:06 PM         #189
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop holding internet grudges hoe
 9 years ago '06        #190
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 U.G.K. said:
Stop holding internet grudges hoe

every thread we're in, u reply to a post i make not concerning u, tryna clown...
 9 years ago '07        #191
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
he knows Kobe is a ****
 06-26-2008, 07:16 AM         #192
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Bollocks
 06-26-2008, 09:09 AM         #193
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane Ra said:
Nas is a chump. Only Nas would would be friends with a guy who ruined his career and fu*ked his wife.

Nas=Sypda, Jay-Z=Tommy DeVito

06-26-2008, 11:53 AM         #194
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
he knows Kobe is a ****
and michael jordan wasnt? that man didnt even own himself and he said it on 60 minutes he said every part of him was owned by a corporation (aka the white man) so id say kobe wins again. mike was a corporate slave boy
 06-26-2008, 11:55 AM         #195
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

every thread we're in, u reply to a post i make not concerning u, tryna clown...
man shut the fu*k up whining. you got owned and everyone saw it. all your tryan do now is make yourself look cool and its not working at all.
 06-26-2008, 11:57 AM         #196
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both Nas and Kobe are overrated. Thing is Nas had a prime, Kobe was always overrated.

So Nas > Kobe.
 06-26-2008, 12:14 PM         #197
BALANCE&OPTIONS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Both Nas and Kobe are overrated. Thing is Nas had a prime, Kobe was always overrated.

So Nas > Kobe.
do you bleed from your privates once a month? did somebody fu*k you and not call back? where you the less attractive girl out the group no one wanted to talk to at the club?
 9 years ago '08        #198
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
Kobe Stans =
 9 years ago '07        #199
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 BALANCE&OPTIONS said:
man shut the fu*k up whining. you got owned and everyone saw it. all your tryan do now is make yourself look cool and its not working at all.
Listen NEWBIE... you talk a lot of sh*t and spread hate reputation to people whose opinions you don't agree with. For real dude, just some advice: learn how to make friends before enemies. And stop acting like you're special or that anybody is down with you. You've done nothing special here so far since you started posting so don't talk down on other members like that. You ain't winning nobody's respect with that BIG GUY talk.

Last edited by Bullseye; 06-26-2008 at 12:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #200
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
fu*k nas and tell him to go make master hova a sandwich

"you know who did you know what with you know who, lets keep that between me and u"

nas LOST, kobe aint workin for nobody that skeeted on vanessas baby seat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago