G-Unit - Terminate On Sight (2008)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
28 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

G-Unit Terminate On Sight Rating
5 Stars 29 14.22%
4.5 Stars 18 8.82%
4 Stars 59 28.92%
3 Stars 37 18.14%
2 Stars or less 61 29.90%
Voters: 204. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-26-2008, 01:10 AM         #61
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight first off, its NOT better than Beg For Mercy..."G'd Up" is better than every song on this album....Bank$ is officially back cuz he k!lled every track on here, Yayo was pretty good and 50 k!lled the hooks especially on "You So Tough"...the hook on that is ridiculous..."kitty kat" is my least favorite song and either "close to me" or "you so tough" are my favorite...production is very good on this but its not on the level of Beg For Mercy...the more i listen to this the more its growing on me...id give this a 4/5
 9 years ago '04        #62
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
after hearing this for the 1st time I think this cd is average at best
 9 years ago '05        #63
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
if i had four thumbs id give this album FOUR THUMBS DOWN...this sh*t is complete garbage compared to their early releases...i mean it sounds like they got in the booth an made up some bullsh*t...put it on cd an sell it...they kno its gone sell cuz some people still think 50 got it...50 started goin down after his 1st album...he went from gansta to a club song dancing an sh*t...dont get me wron i like 50 but he is not creative as i thought...i knew he would flop over kanye cuz 50 has no style of rapping but i kno im get flamed for even dissing this album...HAVE FUN HATING...from 1-10 i give this sh*t a -5....and sum yall call this a classic...hell they first joint wasnt no classic lol get real...G-UNIT IS NOT CLASSIC MATERIAL...HOLLA

Last edited by young jeezy478; 06-26-2008 at 01:55 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #64
BR4LIFE 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
It's the unit!!!!!! this sh*t go hard.....i'm a fan again.:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #65
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 young jeezy478 said:
if i had four thumbs id give this album FOUR THUMBS DOWN...this sh*t is complete garbage compared to their early releases...i mean it sounds like they got in the booth an made up some bullsh*t...put it on cd an sell it...they kno its gone sell cuz some people still think 50 got it...50 started goin down after his 1st album...he went from gansta to a club song dancing an sh*t...dont get me wron i like 50 but he is not creative as i thought...i knew he would flop over kanye cuz 50 has no style of rapping but i kno im get flamed for even dissing this album...HAVE FUN HATING...from 1-10 i give this sh*t a -5....and sum yall call this a classic...hell they first joint wasnt no classic lol get real...G-UNIT IS NOT CLASSIC MATERIAL...HOLLA
smh this the same n*gga calling carter 3 a classic and saying that sh*t was mad creative. but this is trash Smhhh n*gga plz k!lla ya self
 9 years ago '06        #66
Bow 
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
pretty boring album.. only few decent tracks and thats it
 9 years ago '06        #67
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
Promising start. Really feeling the first part of it. Then......... it really digresses into nothing more than love songs, filler club tracks.

And to think they left a track with Timbaland and Eminem off of it

Hmm..
 06-26-2008, 05:39 PM         #68
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
all these ppl saying they dont like , dont like the unit.. like its the say ppl hating on everything 50 does or the unit does. So why even come in the thread and hate u probally didnt even listen to the cd just talking sh*t . Thats dumb why would u waste your time.. If you saying the c3 is a classic but u saying this is a.ss your fu*king crazy cd is hot all the way around fu*k that bull sh*t
they both sucks, nas new tape > than the best of this and c3 together... i mean some of the beats are sick, and banks laced some dece tracks, but yayo needs to jump off a building or just stick to blowin 50 rather than rapping
 9 years ago '05        #69
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
[QUOTE=GUNIT-FINEST;12198749]smh this the same n*gga calling carter 3 a classic and saying that sh*t was mad creative. but this is trash Smhhh n*gga plz k!lla ya self[/QUO

i didnt say the carter 3 was a classic but wayne is by far more creative than 50....50 is boring...an this album is wack...so please if my opinion mad you mad then what can i say...the truth hurts...
 9 years ago '08        #70
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
Yo one joint on that album stands out to me ..."Ready Or Not" .. coldest sh*t on that album... definitely one of the hardest G Unit tracks i've ever heard .. sh*t son that is fire, only joint off that album i'm 100% REALLY into
 9 years ago '05        #71
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
wack as fu*k
 9 years ago '07        #72
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,722 | Props total: 1721 1721
For a first listen,dis sh*t is wack.I like "Straight Outta Southside,Rider Pt.2 and Ready Or Not.G Unit Vol 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>Terminate On Sight.The best verse on the album is the verse of the album.Banks bodied that "Straight Outta Southside".

"Im ridin' dirty but the Bent been clean,it got a body like feed it creatine"->OMG
 9 years ago '05        #73
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
The first track sounded like a classic NORE track LOL.

I expected the album to something like that, but... Yeah its pretty much G Unit, I'm digging it kinda though.

3.5/5
 06-26-2008, 10:06 PM         #74
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3/5

I've listened to this a few times now and it's an average rap album, nothing special to say the least. 50 did most of the hooks as usual, Yayo was garbage and Banks just wasn't consistent but to his credit he did have few tight verses. Buck was good with the few verses he had also.

Songs that I thought came with the flames were: Straight out of Southside (Banks = hot verse), Piano Man (infectious hook), No Days Off (Ft. Young Buck), Money Make The World Go Round are the only standouts on the 17 track album.

Oh yea, Kitty Kat is annoying as fu*k.

If I were to compare T.O.S. to Beg For Mercy, Beg for Mercy would win by a landslide... lyrics-wise and production wise.
 9 years ago '05        #75
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
banks k!lls sh*t...i thought it was a good album 4/5....much better than expected...
 9 years ago '05        #76
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
like i said most of u n*ggas hating had never even liked gunit in the 1st place so why would u like this cd. I dont kno why you would even come in the thread just wanna hate. And its so funny i can go to the Carter 3 thread and find tons of ppl saying yea the girl songs was dope and u need those on the cd. But when gunit makes sum yall wanna talk sh*t. And dude talking bout Wayne is Creative??? HA ARE U fu*kING SERIOUS HIS CD IS BOUT CARS MONEY HOES AND DRUGS HOW THE fu*k IS THAT CREATIVE PLZ TELL ME CD GOES HARD fu*k WAT ANY OF U HATERS SAY 4/5
 9 years ago '05        #77
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
i was gonna give it a 4 but ended up given it a 5 cause of n*ggas hatin just to hate on the unit. fu*k what ya'll say this sh*t goes hard.

surprise 50 wasnt on the last track tho and the bi*ch on kitty kat annoys me

banks k!lled it. shoulda had solo joint on there.
 9 years ago '04        #78
KIngJames23 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 5 5
ni99a it's boo boo, but u can call me 50!!!

4 stars, no its not the g-unit we all use to love but its still better than most of the crap out right now.

P.S. Stop hating on the Unit, if u like it listen to it, if not dont download it!!
 06-27-2008, 03:04 PM         #79
Newsince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im def. coppin this I bin waitin for them to come back.
 9 years ago '05        #80
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Have to admit though, its better than we expected 50 Cent and his goons to come up with.

I thought it was gonna be pure trash.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy