G-Unit - Terminate On Sight (2008)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

G-Unit Terminate On Sight Rating
5 Stars 29 14.22%
4.5 Stars 18 8.82%
4 Stars 59 28.92%
3 Stars 37 18.14%
2 Stars or less 61 29.90%
Voters: 204. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
"im a G, tight clothes ain't my thing bro......"

Banks and Buck did they thing.....Yayo and 50 were so so,

50 did some cool hooks tho....i like the album
 9 years ago '07        #42
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
Banks is back on dat "Hunger For More" sh*t, give credit where its due...

its like he went Hollywood for a minute, Rotten Apple was weak......

da boy wonder back!! ha

Last edited by Pos; 06-25-2008 at 03:24 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #43
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
I never liked these n*ggas any way, they can drop dead fall off a buildin today!

5/5 just cuz it got me zonin

Last edited by NuffGanja; 06-25-2008 at 07:40 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #44
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 mattdogg444 said:
im not rating till i hear the dirty...and whoever said why does 50's clean always leak first...the clean for every artist leaks first...haha moron
The clean version for EVERY artist does not leak first. I can give you hundreds of examples of this not happening. But all I would need is ONE to prove you wrong. I won't resort to random name calling to punctuate my point.
 9 years ago '07        #45
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 DUKINS said:

[pic - click to view]

:applause:

figured out how to use the recyclin bin

*pops bottles*
 06-25-2008, 05:16 PM         #46
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is flamin hot, eat a African Aids d*ck haterz
 9 years ago '06        #47
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
its pretty kool
 9 years ago '06        #48
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14745 14745
 deeznutz said:
havent heard it yet so i'ma go with 2 stars or less. have a nice day
i cant stand ppl like u

this sh*t is hard as fu*k, sh*t has a real "Beg For Mercy" feel to it even tho Yayo is pretty much taking Bucks place from that album. all 3 came hard on this sh*t soundin hungry as fu*k, even Yayo. Banks is bank on his bullsh*t, forreal Banks is fu*king back. dude out shined everybody on this sh*t tho 50 was right there. he was on some GRODT sh*t. even the hooks that Banks did were hut and thats been his biggest problem. Banks flow on "T.O.S." (the song) was :wow: and all the tracks Buck was on, he sh*t on did his motherfu*king thing. just makes u wonder how great this sh*t would've been had Buck not been kicked out. yall catch the lil shots Banks thru at Game on "No Days Off"? whooooo, "Get Down" & "Kitty Kat" were my least favorite but neither was wack. imma listen to this sh*t a few more times before i say what my favorites is tho.

4.5/5 for me.
 9 years ago '06        #49
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 tazbk said:
The clean version for EVERY artist does not leak first. I can give you hundreds of examples of this not happening. But all I would need is ONE to prove you wrong. I won't resort to random name calling to punctuate my point.
its Interscope. same thing happened with Banks sh*t, Bucks sh*t, Rich Boys sh*t, etc.
 9 years ago '04        #50
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
the first track is really misleading to how this album plays out. id give it a 5/10. as if it wasn't already known, g-unit has fallen off.
 9 years ago '06        #51
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Ateace3 said:
the first track is really misleading to how this album plays out. id give it a 5/10. as if it wasn't already known, g-unit has fallen off.
oh really? ur opinion is ur opinion but i would LOVE for u to explain to me how that track misleads u?
 9 years ago '05        #52
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
and the morons on this website actually liked the carter 3

this album is the fire
 9 years ago '05        #53
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Bunch of haters in here...sh*t goes hard!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #54
MyZ28 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 1260 1260
LOL Deez dudes gonna make it without Buck.....
 9 years ago '07        #55
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
3 Stars.

my Bad its more like a 2 or less.

Last edited by kakish; 06-25-2008 at 10:44 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #56
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
all these ppl saying they dont like , dont like the unit.. like its the say ppl hating on everything 50 does or the unit does. So why even come in the thread and hate u probally didnt even listen to the cd just talking sh*t . Thats dumb why would u waste your time.. If you saying the c3 is a classic but u saying this is a.ss your fu*king crazy cd is hot all the way around fu*k that bull sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #57
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 deeznutz said:
ok i heard it and like everyone said the first half is a pretty gutter album but then the sh*t just goes for a complete swan dive into a toilet bowl. it all starts at "like the way she do it" <<< now if this was the only club type song on the album I wouldnt mind but then here comes "kitty kat" <<< that song is complete wackness!!! and then "party aint over" which is pretty wack but not nearly as wack as the two before it. Then you think finally the wackness has passed because "let it go" is actually pretty good but then they hit you with "I get down" which is fairly wack after 1 minute and by the time that song is done I'm like please please please come through and BAM they finish off the wack set with "i dont wanna talk about it" complete garbage just throwing those tracks in a big clump toward the end. fu*kin ruins it completely for me. they should have made it an EP with just the first 8 songs and the last 2 as bonus cuts. 3/5 for me even though i voted 2 or less before i heard it cause i was bored. guaranteed L.A.X >>>>> T.O.S

thats my point rite there bi*ch n*gga said he fu*king voted before he even listen wat type of sh*t is that. YOur suppose to fu*king listen then vote. and thats my point rite there n*ggas is hating before they even here the sh*t dats just pure hate real talk
 06-26-2008, 12:38 AM         #58
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually surprised after a quick first listen. Not bad at all, a lot more then I was expecting after the Curtis debacle. A nice dark and gritty New York style album. Sort of reminds of Rotten Apple, which I know many people did not like but I thought was great. 'Ready or Not' really stands out for me right now. Been working 14 hour days so I'll give a proper rating on the weekend when I have time to listen to this thing in full.
 9 years ago '07        #59
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
 whokid said:
sh*t is flamin hot, eat a African Aids d*ck haterz

You wrong for that my dude
 9 years ago '07        #60
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
i cant stand ppl like u

this sh*t is hard as fu*k, sh*t has a real "Beg For Mercy" feel to it even tho Yayo is pretty much taking Bucks place from that album. all 3 came hard on this sh*t soundin hungry as fu*k, even Yayo. Banks is bank on his bullsh*t, forreal Banks is fu*king back. dude out shined everybody on this sh*t tho 50 was right there. he was on some GRODT sh*t. even the hooks that Banks did were hut and thats been his biggest problem. Banks flow on "T.O.S." (the song) was :wow: and all the tracks Buck was on, he sh*t on did his motherfu*king thing. just makes u wonder how great this sh*t would've been had Buck not been kicked out. yall catch the lil shots Banks thru at Game on "No Days Off"? whooooo, "Get Down" & "Kitty Kat" were my least favorite but neither was wack. imma listen to this sh*t a few more times before i say what my favorites is tho.

4.5/5 for me.
:applause:

Couldn't have said it better myself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy