-(The Official BET Awards Thread 2008)-

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

so what yall think of the bet awards?
it was pretty good really enjoyed it 2 4.35%
it was average 6 13.04%
it sucked 6 13.04%
wayne stan choice-fuck bet lil wayne should of won more awards 3 6.52%
alicia keys looked mad good there she could get it 16 34.78%
fuck kanye and hes cocky ass 3 6.52%
t pain looked mad funny in that suit dude look like a black willie wanka 2 4.35%
didnt watch that bull shit 1 2.17%
dl hughley was funny as hell 2 4.35%
dl hughley was corny as hell 0 0%
al green is dat dude 3 6.52%
i really liked the performances 1 2.17%
i hated the performances 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1061
j_dub23 4 heat pts
space
space
$267 | Props total: 71 71
his mic wasnt messed up it wanted to sound like that. he wanted to do that voice live and then he forgot how he started the song. he actually mess jeezys performance up. but its still cool cause he k!lls the song anyway
 9 years ago '07        #1062
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Jeezy k!lled it
Kanye fu*ked up and BET fu*ked up the audio on tv they edited it wrong
 06-25-2008, 08:47 AM         #1063
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy acted like he aint wannab there he was'nt crunk like at the bash in atl
 9 years ago '07        #1064
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
Top 3 Performances

1.) Al Green
2.) Chris Brown (He brought my baby CiCi out too :D)
3.) Alicia Keys/SWV/En Vogue/TLC
 06-25-2008, 09:04 AM         #1065
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
al green
SWV/Envouge (tlc was dry as sh*t, would've rather seen xscape,702)
chris & ciara
rihanna
neyo (did alot sh*t, "none" of it was impressive)
jeezy
wayne
keisha cole (kim bailed her a.ss out)

in that order

Last edited by CenterField; 06-25-2008 at 09:08 AM..
 06-25-2008, 09:07 AM         #1066
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
al green
weezy
 9 years ago '06        #1067
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
he acted a lil civilized...
 9 years ago '06        #1068
space
space
wtf??? he dying on stage or some sh*t?

lollipop
 9 years ago '06        #1069
space
space
that lean fu*ked his life up.. hes od swetting n sh*t like hes in withdrawl
 9 years ago '05        #1070
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
shir was wack, bet is wack wayne performance was like his career overrated, when the n*gga was performing there were n*ggas lookin at him like wtf.....bet i trash
 9 years ago '07        #1071
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
Ok its safe to say that this thread failed and it was stupid as hell
but saying that

Weezy's performance >>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '05        #1072
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
CIARA and Ashanti DAMN
 9 years ago '05        #1073
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 DA DOPEMAN said:
DL was kinda like "finallly is over, *exhaled* let me get out of here before bUCK stabs me"
u aint know DL is a og blood bet u buck wouldnt have left LA alive if he fu*ked wit DL just cuz a n*gga tell jokes all the time dont mean his gangsta aint right. its the n*ggaz that act hard 365 like buck that behind the scenes is straight bi*ch
 9 years ago '05        #1074
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
no hes not..real talk
 9 years ago '04        #1075
juelz_cam 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 0 0
woahh the lil dance at the end of chris brown perfo with ciara was crazzzzzy!!! Damn!!:wow:
 9 years ago '06        #1076
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Aiight yall for those that saw the performances and the overall Awards what did you think about them?

DL Hughley - I'll give it to him he was okay. I really dont think this dude is funny anyway but oh well I guess whateva BET could do they did it.

Usher - Performance was pretty good actually i was feelin the stage props and everything. Mad that artists lets the whole damn song play still and can't dance and sing anymore but I still give him his props. LOL DId yall see Ne-yo's smirk after the performance?

Ne-yo - phuck it I'm biased about big homie but my boy has stepped up his stage performance game big time. I saw the rehearsal but he surprised me with the Dance Crew cats he had come out. He definately did his thing and it was all in synced well. PROPS TO BIG HOMIE

Keyshia Cole - Okay I got cursed out about this a while back and yesterday proved my point again. I'm not sure if this girl gets nervous on big stages but she CAN'T SING at all but I will say she has VERY GOOD SONGS. Another thing is I hope she doesn't have her mother and sister on no more live television ever again because I was embarrassed to even continue watching when they had the mic. Overall I still love Keyshia Cole and will get her pregnant and have atleast one hood kid wit her. LOL Lil Kim Lil Kim. Damn girl you reppin the Stuy and all but no comment.

Alicia Keys - Okay I'm biased about her too but she kept it simple this time around because she always k!lls it with the Piano. Glad she stayed away from it on this one. LOL Then bringing out SWV (not so good), En Vogue (HOT), and TLC (okay) was a real good look paying homage to the girl groups before her. Damn fellas did you see that girls jeans? LOL LAWD

T-Pain - I like how he called out the industry and called it his playground because hands down if it aint Akon its T-Pain k!llin it for real. He did his thing big time and even though I'm not a fan of Flo-Rida he definately brought energy to the stage and of course Rick Ross did one of my favorite songs right now "Boss" and ripped it.

Jeezy - okay the fact that Jeezy performed confused me. I mean the song is cool but I think it was just something thrown into this show and could have been left out. Kanye actually got people up during that performance and saved it all to be honest.

DJ Khaled - as annoying as this dude is I will say bringin out every rapper in the world kept the energy going for the awards. Good to see Big Boi and Luda still doin it and showin face since they havent' had anything out in forever.

Gospel Performance - Dude was dope. Oooops should I say that during a gospel performance? LOL I enjoyed it though. Glad to see somebody other than Donnie McClurkin and DEM win and perform. lol

Al Green definately deserved this years award and I Jill, Maxwell and Anthony Hamilton did a great job paying homage to Al.

Rihanna - just a regular performance.

Chris Brown - Damn he did his thing too. And Ciara you dont be playin girl. She came out there and nobody even noticed that was her. Overall I was feelin Chris's performance. You can tell it was some competition with dancing in there because him and Ne-yo definately had some sort of competition going on. Chris never disappoints anyway so good on him.

Lil Wayne - I like this dude. He definately has hip hop on his back right now and is leading the pack. But I didn't understand not one word he said on stage last night. LOL A Millie was a mumble fest but hey I guess when you sell a millie in one week you can pretty much do what the hell you want. LMAO. I aint mad at Wayne at all.

Nelly just needs to hang it up ASAP.

I know where were some performances I missed so if I did forgive me. Just my opinion of what I saw.
 9 years ago '04        #1077
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
I agree with mostly everything except the Jeezy part.
Jeezy came out, had all the hip hop cats up.. but when Kanye came out he kind of phucked it all up. Dude got on stage with the worst voice sync ever.. it's kool when they do it in a song, but it definately doesn't work for a live performance. Kanye ruined it for Jeezy.
 9 years ago '06        #1078
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 LitO said:
I agree with mostly everything except the Jeezy part.
Jeezy came out, had all the hip hop cats up.. but when Kanye came out he kind of phucked it all up. Dude got on stage with the worst voice sync ever.. it's kool when they do it in a song, but it definately doesn't work for a live performance. Kanye ruined it for Jeezy.
Nah actually Kanye told everybody to get up. Everybody looked puzzled when they saw Jeezy come out there.
 9 years ago '07        #1079
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
How the fu*k do Denzel,Halle,Missy Elliot keep winning they aint do sh*t this year.The Al Green Tribute was the best when Maxwell cameout wit his swag on mars klling em hoes.And the wholec rowd old to young singing all the classics.Marvin Sapp did his thing even though the n*gga D.L fu*ked up his name and called himWarren Sapp SMH.Alicia KeYS did the damn thing bringing out all the legends.Kanye bi*chassness was shown again in his little speech.D.L was semi funny the Young Buck joke was Hilarous.Ne-Yo did good and so did Keyshia Cole.Ciara and Chris Brown was extra Hot and Sticky

Rihanna was boring but she did good.I dont understand why n*ggas lipsing like Usher and why the fu*k was Flo-Rida lipsinging ? That was terrible.Khaled needs to be deported.T-Pain lil circus act was cute.Jeezy did goodon Put On and thenKanye fu*ked up coming to early.And then the reason why we love BET the audio kept cutting out.

The Quincy Jones award thing was nice.T-pain was every will.Im happy they got rid of the terrible Live Band from Last year.But the audio cutting out was a fu*king disgrace.Lil Mama or Trina not winning best female is a disgrace.Weezy not winning Best male HipHop is a disgrace

UGK winning was the highlight.Once again Weezy getting veiwers choice wouldnt that be a sign for BET to give him best male HipHop ?Alicia Keys accepting speech was powerful.Nelly performance was good he got a strong voice but Ciara lip Singing was not needed.Weezy fu*king k!lled it he warmed em up wit his next sing got money and then Lollipop and then he shut down the house wit"A MILLI".I jus wished some other n*gga can come out its like a million remixes to that sh*t.I saw Lil Mama strawberry shortcake a.ss there why she aint on stage ?

Anyways good show.very entertaining
 9 years ago '04        #1080
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6442 6442
Al Green
Alicia Keys
T-Pain
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago