-(The Official BET Awards Thread 2008)-

most viewed right now
 231
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

so what yall think of the bet awards?
it was pretty good really enjoyed it 2 4.35%
it was average 6 13.04%
it sucked 6 13.04%
wayne stan choice-fuck bet lil wayne should of won more awards 3 6.52%
alicia keys looked mad good there she could get it 16 34.78%
fuck kanye and hes cocky ass 3 6.52%
t pain looked mad funny in that suit dude look like a black willie wanka 2 4.35%
didnt watch that bull shit 1 2.17%
dl hughley was funny as hell 2 4.35%
dl hughley was corny as hell 0 0%
al green is dat dude 3 6.52%
i really liked the performances 1 2.17%
i hated the performances 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1021
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,600 | Props total: 9327 9327
The Al Green Joint Followed by the Alicia Keys Set.

R&B got that sh*t right. You can tell Maxwell and them studied thier arts and learned the Al Green SOngs for their tribute. Same with ALicia, she was singing right with SWV, TLC and En Vogue.

Lil hip hop dudes fukk up a tribe called quest tributes and blame it on them growing up listening to MC Hammer.
 06-24-2008, 10:13 PM         #1022
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
U dumb bi*ch it can come from there bloodline. If 1 person had a white ancestor and was black as sh*t that can still factor in to the childs skin color u dumb bi*ch.
:thumbsdow you dumb bi*ch if their ancestors are african there is no white blood line you stupid mothafu*ka
 10 years ago '06        #1023
LightzoutP 
space
space
space
$280 | Props total: 1 1
...killer performance
 10 years ago '05        #1024
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,802 | Props total: 13174 13174
Keri Hilson can get it!
 06-24-2008, 10:15 PM         #1025
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Carmelo>Lil Flip
lebron> carmelo
 10 years ago '06        #1026
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,557 | Props total: 36874 36874
ciara except she should of been shaking her a.ss and moving her pus*y back in forth in my face lucky a.ss chris brown n*gga im bout to make a damn snap song just to get on i'm tired of this sh*t.........


calls up mr. collipark
 10 years ago '08        #1027
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 realtalk said:
no fu*k that explain to me how two dark a.ss people who ancerstors are african but yet they produces a light skinned child that's right you can't so gtfoh with white men raping sh*t :thumbsdow
That barely happens. Regardless skin tone shouldn't matter. ITs like saying some1 albino isn't black. There are still some things scientist cant explain about Genealogy. But even if u have a small percentage of black then u are able to be considered that period.
 06-24-2008, 10:17 PM         #1028
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rest my case I'm done with you dirty muts and crackers lol

*signing off*
 06-24-2008, 10:17 PM         #1029
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the d*ck riding on wayne is crazy if this SAME EXACT ALBUM only sold 200,000 n*ggaz would not be saying sh*t about wayne t pain did the best tonight ring leader intro and luda verse on im so hood>>>>lil wayne doing a millie
 10 years ago '08        #1030
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,592 | Props total: 27853 27853
 realtalk said:
no fu*k that explain to me how two dark a.ss people who ancerstors are african but yet they produces a light skinned child that's right you can't so gtfoh with white men raping sh*t :thumbsdow
how can I not prove it when I just did? Your family tree isn't just Great Granddad, Father, Then You,

you got your granddads side
your grand mas side
great grand mas side
so on and so forth

if you have a light skinned relative anywhere in your family there are white genes somewhere in there. Maybe your grand dad passed it on to your dad or whatever. Heredity, traits you takes from your parents. Dark skin might be dominate so most of your brothers and sis are dark but your mom or dad might have a recesssive white gene or sh*t. It happens somethin like that been a lil bit since I was in biology

You should know this sh*t if you're in college
 06-24-2008, 10:18 PM         #1031
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
That barely happens. Regardless skin tone shouldn't matter. ITs like saying some1 albino isn't black. There are still some things scientist cant explain about Genealogy. But even if u have a small percentage of black then u are able to be considered that period.
i smell bullsh*t

like i said i rest my case

*signing off*
 10 years ago '06        #1032
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
no fu*k that explain to me how two dark a.ss people who ancerstors are african but yet they produces a light skinned child that's right you can't so gtfoh with white men raping sh*t :thumbsdow
Read this sh*t then
 06-24-2008, 10:20 PM         #1033
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
how can I not prove it when I just did? Your family tree isn't just Great Granddad, Father, Then You,

you got your granddads side
your grand mas side
great grand mas side
so on and so forth

if you have a light skinned relative anywhere in your family there are white genes somewhere in there. Maybe your grand dad passed it on to your dad or whatever. Heredity, traits you takes from your parents. Dark skin might be dominate so most of your brothers and sis are dark but your mom or dad might have a recesssive white gene or sh*t. It happens somethin like that been a lil bit since I was in biology

You should know this sh*t if you're in college
it's impossible for you to have white genes if your ancestors are black you idiots can't answer my question case closed
 10 years ago '05        #1034
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,802 | Props total: 13174 13174
Usher and Al Green had the best performance
 10 years ago '08        #1035
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 realtalk said:
it's impossible for you to have white genes if your ancestors are black you idiots can't answer my question case closed
I already told yo dumb a.ss. I sonned u so bad u didn't know what to say U take more losses than Lil Flip
 10 years ago '06        #1036
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 rawproduct03 said:
all the d*ck riding on wayne is crazy if this SAME EXACT ALBUM only sold 200,000 n*ggaz would not be saying sh*t about wayne t pain did the best tonight ring leader intro and luda verse on im so hood>>>>lil wayne doing a millie

A Millie A Millie A Millie....

How many units your favorite rapper do?

Wayne is a great artist. Just admit it. He's been a mainstay in the game for years, he out works everybody, and he's talented. Get over it.

I think his haters talk about him more than his fans.
 10 years ago '04        #1037
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7002 7002
sh*t sucked
 06-24-2008, 10:27 PM         #1038
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want to see what wayne does...
 10 years ago '04        #1039
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,358 | Props total: 693 693
T Pain performance wit all dem boys was tight
 10 years ago '06        #1040
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
it's impossible for you to have white genes if your ancestors are black you idiots can't answer my question case closed
unless, your black ancestors came across on that boat, and the females got r*ped by a white man, and I believe that would be where that white gene would be introduced. Giving the female that was effected, most likely a lighter-skinned child. Thus, said child having the ability to produced light-skinned childern (doesn't mean the baby would be light-skinned).


So the child ancestors would be black and have the so-called "white gene"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy