Jun 23 - Ice-T Continues War W/ Soulja Boy, Kanye West Chooses Sides

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-24-2008, 07:29 PM         #101
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mello_da_don said:
All I Gotta say is Ice-T Music wasn't all tight in the first place. U can't make a song "Cop k!ller" then play a officer In Law & Order and He play'd a cop in New Jack City! Soulja Boy Got everybody, and I mean everybody doin the superman and singing the song! He don't care if ya'll don't his music! If u made 6 mil off of it would u trip? I sure wouldn't!
n*gga aint get me , my homenoys or even my fam doing the superman, unless it one of my lil 15-16 yr old cuzn's chances are still NO
 9 years ago '04        #102
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Mello_da_don said:
All I Gotta say is Ice-T Music wasn't all tight in the first place. U can't make a song "Cop k!ller" then play a officer In Law & Order and He play'd a cop in New Jack City! Soulja Boy Got everybody, and I mean everybody doin the superman and singing the song! He don't care if ya'll don't his music! If u made 6 mil off of it would u trip? I sure wouldn't!
maybe your f*gget a.ss danced around to the superman that hoe hook but I for sure didn't ...
 9 years ago '05        #103
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
You know, i wasn't going to make a comment to this thread
But, Alot of dudes i see now a days always talking about how ( Brothas ) never get a chance to shine, or whatever.
If soulja boy sucks, atleast be glad that he is a young (Brotha) that is out on t.v or getting air play on the radio, and not out there doing some dumb sh*t.

I can't say that i like his music, But it's good to see a young man like him making garbage music than to sit around not doing nothing at all. Atleast he is doing something that he likes, and that's music.

I and most of us would want to live the way he is living right now.. Driving a nice car , living in a nice house.. So i can't hate on him at all.
Ice T shouldn't even be talking about hip hop is dead, when for 1 he isn't hip hop anymore.
He is an actor living in the same house that he lived so many years ago. And this whole hip hop is dead thing.. Is directed to the south, Like dudes in the south dont have lyrical talents.

I get hated on everyday, and i ain't even made it yet.. So i know how it is to be surrounded by a bunch of haters. So instead of hating on this mans music, try to give him some credit for being a young brotha that made it somewhere in life.

That's all i have to say.
 9 years ago '05        #104
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
How majority of you dudes going to talk about racism from white folks , when you hating on your kind for making it somewhere we want to be at in life.

Oh well.
 9 years ago '05        #105
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 why? said:
But, Alot of dudes i see now a days always talking about how ( Brothas ) never get a chance to shine, or whatever.
If soulja boy sucks, atleast be glad that he is a young (Brotha) that is out on t.v or getting air play on the radio, and not out there doing some dumb sh*t.

I can't say that i like his music, But it's good to see a young man like him making garbage music than to sit around not doing nothing at all. Atleast he is doing something that he likes, and that's music.

I and most of us would want to live the way he is living right now.. Driving a nice car , living in a nice house.. So i can't hate on him at all.
Ice T shouldn't even be talking about hip hop is dead, when for 1 he isn't hip hop anymore.
He is an actor living in the same house that he lived so many years ago. And this whole hip hop is dead thing.. Is directed to the south, Like dudes in the south dont have lyrical talents.

I get hated on everyday, and i ain't even made it yet.. So i know how it is to be surrounded by a bunch of haters. So instead of hating on this mans music, try to give him some credit for being a young brotha that made it somewhere in life.

DAM REAL fu*kIN TALK
 9 years ago '05        #106
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 why? said:
How majority of you dudes going to talk about racism from white folks , when you hating on your kind for making it somewhere we want to be at in life.

Oh well.

an i agree on this note....
 07-25-2008, 02:07 AM         #107
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mello_da_don said:

But do the research though, Ice T doesn't have beef with cops, he has beef with cops that abuse their power, you see?
 9 years ago '04        #108
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
Kanye is Hip-pop so he can sut the fu*k up, people need to do their research and find out the true meaning of hip-hop cuz Soulja boy tell em( i cant believe thats his stage name...that tell em sh*t is wack) and Kanye are not hip hop, that sh*t is hip-pop! C'mon man Kanye really think this sh*t is a fashion show...ya'll remember what RZA said on Disc 2 on wu-tang forever that sh*t was real if not just play the intro on Disc 2 and fu*king listen.
 9 years ago '08        #109
cyclonerider 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
Ice-T is one of the grandfathers of hip-hop, however hiphop is not what it used to be. the new age has come and there are many innovative rappers who can say and do things to sell tracks, make music and everything else. Kayne said it best, this young man did his thing an everybody and their grandmothers liked it. props to Soulja Boy!
 08-05-2008, 03:03 PM         #110
sniper23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im also with Kanye on this too. Its about da music, Sh** changes of the years, get with the times....
 9 years ago '08        #111
macknbg 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$481 | Props total: 216 216
 collegeboy58 said:

^^Actually that was the sh*t back then.....

*Breaks out "Breakin" and "Breakin 2"
an SB the sh*t rite now
 9 years ago '06        #112
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 why? said:

THis dude Soulja Boy is doing dumb stuff.

Soulja Boys garbage music is probably the reason why you don't have a record deal. This dude Soulja Boy has made it hard for kids with actual talent in Hip Hop to get on because "lyrics" are a non factor. It use to be sign the kid with the best lyrics who can rock the beat the best. But now its just dance on this song and come up with a hook, fukk the lyrics.

Ice T still drops albums and his last cd was better than SB's.
 08-30-2008, 10:37 AM         #113
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the hip hop is dead crew : I remember listenin to Premo's big L tribute and he stated instead of saying how wack all this other sh*t is, you should be teaching everyone about the illest mc's and who was real and what was real. You should educate to reach out to all who dont know or never heard. And maybe that will solve your problem of hip hop being dead. Its only dead because n*ggas do more criticizing than educating.

HIP HOP NOT DEAD CREW: I mean Kanye was right. Soulja Boy makes his own beats, comes up with new concepts and at least "attempts" to bring somethin new to the table. Although he aint nice lyrically, he's having fun. You have to consider the fact that most of your rap fans are fu*king pre-teens or from the ages 13 - 16, and the majority are females. Sad but true. Wonder why styles, nas, jada etc dont sale much? Because only real people buy the albums, not the kids, not the young females. I wouldnt say brainwashed but for these females its nothin like these pretty boy a.ss rappers. Why you think bow wow blew up?

My opinion : I separate rap from hiphop. Everyone can rap, but hiphop to me is something special a musician can produce. Like for instance imagine Jay going from "In my lifetime" to "Candyshop"? You just went from hiphop to rap. Rap to me = random bullsh*t, hiphop to me = things with meaning, struggle, world play. Maybe my opinion is bullsh*t itself to other people:sleep2:

i smoked haze and im drinkin a sprite, dont mind me
 9 years ago '04        #114
meechy08 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 12725 12725
Flat out hip hop changed nobody is gone be banging sh*t from the 80's 90's anymore fu*k hip hop and fu*k u old a.ss muthafu*kas fu*k soulja boy I think he fu*ked my x anyways.

Times change get over it.
 09-19-2008, 01:33 AM         #115
thatskillfull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
leave that boy alone lol
 9 years ago '05        #116
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Mello_da_don said:

A thats tv pimp. I could say I would to if the money is right.
 09-28-2008, 04:13 PM         #117
carl0489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope soulja boy is savin his money. His sh*t is good to dance to but dont nobody listen to that sh*t outside the club. Hip hop aint dead, theres jus a lot of ringtone rappers out there, but as long as there's people rappin about real sh*t, then hip-hop is here to stay.
 09-29-2008, 05:20 PM         #118
B-1 CREW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ICE T IS LAME a.ss HELL FOR THIS sh*t
 10-20-2008, 09:03 AM         #119
Lil Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye west was garbage to me, before i heard the song put on, cause he used the t pain effect, he should have stayed out of that
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy