Jun 23 - Ice-T Continues War W/ Soulja Boy, Kanye West Chooses Sides

most viewed right now
 143
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-24-2008, 08:36 AM         #81
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone sic eminem on souljaboy, his career will be over before u finish reading this sentence

And fu*k all the soulja boy groupies in this forum, i bet every last one of u is 18 or younger. I don't blame you tho, i used to be young and dumb too
 06-24-2008, 08:39 AM         #82
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
you need to study the game FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, AND REALIZE WEVE ALMOST COME FULL CIRCLE.
Im not sayin its good Hip Hop -
Thats the thing tho homie its "come full circle" so basically you are saying we are back where we started at

Hip Hop is supposed to get better, get more complex but instead we're back-peddling to the lame hip hop pop sh*t people were bumping on day 1


Last edited by $h0wtym3; 06-24-2008 at 08:46 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #83
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 253 253
I could never understand why every calls dude a hater when he is speaking his opinion on something. If thats the case we got mad haters on this site bcuz I know many of you can come up with someone you think is trash... I'm sure dude isn't mad he is getting money but he is saying that soulja boy is wack.
 10 years ago '05        #84
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 1005 1005
"How you gonna make a song called ["Cop k!ller"] and 35 years later your a.ss playing the police on TV, 'Law and Order'"

They had to correct dumb a.ss soulja boy...he thought Ice T made 'fu*k The Police'....ignorance
 10 years ago '06        #85
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,593 | Props total: 9325 9325
Yall can say what yall want about ICE T.

Ice T is a legend, he is one of the originators of Gangster Rap, he was one of the only rappers f!ghting for freedom of speech in hip hop before alot of you was born. Ice T been paid. He was one of the first rappers to get hollywood money, before Will Smith, Ice Cube, etc. Ice T opened up all types of doors for hip hop.

Soulja Boy might as well be Kris Kross or Another Bad Creation. Soulja Boy better hope he has a career half as successful as Ice T's. Especially since we all know Soulja Boy cant rap. Nobody knows all the words to Soulja Boys biggest song and 90% of the people who have heard that song over 100 times still don't even know the words to the hook.

Soulja Boy can eat a d*ck.
 10 years ago '08        #86
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,502 | Props total: 6741 6741
Soulja Boy been on his grind for a minute I remember I was on soundclick and found that n*gga a couple years ago no body knew about soulja boy i liked that song i got me some bapes then what you know 8-9 months later my cousins come to my house listen to this soulja boy song im like tha sh*t old lol
 10 years ago '05        #87
Hyphy707 
space
avatar space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Ice-T is right in what he said. Soulja boy is a gimic, 1 hit wonder, and annoys the $hit out of me. I don't even listen to the radio no more. Anytime I try to tune in, there's some wack R&B cats, always someone new, and some wack hip hop, or rap or whatever you want to call it, I call it crap. I'm 26, and been listenin' to rap my whole life cuz I had an older brother who had me b-boyin' at 4 for change in San Francisco. Nowadays, I think that my mind has evolved and grown, while most people's haven't. I like Jay-Z, Kanye, Nas, Ice Cube, Scarface, Outkast, etc. Them new cats ain't talkin' bout nothin' I can relate to. Nothin. Materialism at its worst. I'm not black, i'm latino but there's nothing uplifting about this type of music with the negativity. Tupac used to make people think in his songs, not all, but a lot of them he did, he moved people. There's no one that is that inspirational right now, Nas maybe, and Kanye a lil' bit, Ice Cube I know is bringin' that $hit back, he's always been tight. My mind doesn't see the world how these folks do, so what do i have in common with them now? Sure I got the crib, nice whips, but I ain't throwin' it in people's faces who are broke. If you listen to the latest songs by Nas, Scarface, Ice Cube, these guys are talkin' bout the president, war, media companies profiting on whatever sell, even if its garbage. The industry has changed, and I've met Cube, and a lot of other cats, more than 1/2 is phony as phuck. That frame of mind has nothing in paralell to mine. Don't get me wrong, some cats is allright, but I still mess w/ the same E-40, Pac, Big, Nas, Jay-z, Eminem, some weezy (even though his album was mediocre at its best) but its more than that. People need to pay homage to Ice-T, he was the 1st one bringing to light about the whole crips/bloods thing in los angeles. He rapped about k!llin' cops, he was banned, and had the president of the u.s. talkin' bad about him, who can say that? Last thing, Ice-T gets to lay down at night with Coco, and I know he's got one of the baddest chicks around, so you can't say nothin' bout his age, he still got it.
 10 years ago '06        #88
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,593 | Props total: 9325 9325
 Truth33 said:
"How you gonna make a song called ["Cop k!ller"] and 35 years later your a.ss playing the police on TV, 'Law and Order'"

They had to correct dumb a.ss soulja boy...he thought Ice T made 'fu*k The Police'....ignorance
And obviously Soulja Boy never seen New Jack City....Ice T was a cop in that movie back in 1991.

This is why Hip Hop is dead, none of the rappers know about hip hops history or the legends. Rappers aren't even big enough fans to listen to the "classic" hip hop albums, they just letting it die.


In Rock & Roll if you play the guitar you have a hendrix cd. In hip hop if you rap chances are you've never heard an album by Ice T, Run Dmc, Rakim, or a Tribe Called Quest.
 10 years ago '06        #89
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,593 | Props total: 9325 9325
 Hyphy707 said:
Ice-T is right in what he said. Soulja boy is a gimic, 1 hit wonder, and annoys the $hit out of me. I don't even listen to the radio no more. Anytime I try to tune in, there's some wack R&B cats, always someone new, and some wack hip hop, or rap or whatever you want to call it, I call it crap. I'm 26, and been listenin' to rap my whole life cuz I had an older brother who had me b-boyin' at 4 for change in San Francisco. Nowadays, I think that my mind has evolved and grown, while most people's haven't. I like Jay-Z, Kanye, Nas, Ice Cube, Scarface, Outkast, etc. Them new cats ain't talkin' bout nothin' I can relate to. Nothin. Materialism at its worst. I'm not black, i'm latino but there's nothing uplifting about this type of music with the negativity. Tupac used to make people think in his songs, not all, but a lot of them he did, he moved people. There's no one that is that inspirational right now, Nas maybe, and Kanye a lil' bit, Ice Cube I know is bringin' that $hit back, he's always been tight. My mind doesn't see the world how these folks do, so what do i have in common with them now? Sure I got the crib, nice whips, but I ain't throwin' it in people's faces who are broke. If you listen to the latest songs by Nas, Scarface, Ice Cube, these guys are talkin' bout the president, war, media companies profiting on whatever sell, even if its garbage. The industry has changed, and I've met Cube, and a lot of other cats, more than 1/2 is phony as phuck. That frame of mind has nothing in paralell to mine. Don't get me wrong, some cats is allright, but I still mess w/ the same E-40, Pac, Big, Nas, Jay-z, Eminem, some weezy (even though his album was mediocre at its best) but its more than that. People need to pay homage to Ice-T, he was the 1st one bringing to light about the whole crips/bloods thing in los angeles. He rapped about k!llin' cops, he was banned, and had the president of the u.s. talkin' bad about him, who can say that? Last thing, Ice-T gets to lay down at night with Coco, and I know he's got one of the baddest chicks around, so you can't say nothin' bout his age, he still got it.
:applause: props!

The new breeds in hip hop got the game all fukked up and then get mad when OGs in the rap game tell them what they doin is wack.

I feel sorry for the 16 - 17 year old kids out there that love hip hop and refuse to sell out by making bullsh*t Soulja Boy songs.
 10 years ago '04        #90
mims820 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
 th3nd said:
fucc kanye west yo

that pussi n*gga

go buy sum colorfull diamonds or sum sh*t


you mad because he can afford them?:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #91
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
 XoStikoX said:
It's artists like Soulja Boy that will save Hip Hop. Gangsta music is built to destroy. Get a clue people.
say what?

Soulja Boy will save hip hop?

Superman dat hoe is NOT innovative and neither the 30 other dances that came after that. Soulja Boy is rap/bubble gum rap music. Dat isht is not hip hop. If that what he does then thats him...good luck with that. But to go as far as to say that he will save hip hop. Hell naw. I may not agree with every gangsta artist out there but there will always be options and there will always be better music that that ringtone bubble gum rap isht!
 06-24-2008, 12:24 PM         #92
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice-t is a legend,Souija boy is a rookie,respect your elders homie,Kanye,your a.ss got booed off stage so shut the fu*k up
 10 years ago '06        #93
1-MC 
space
avatar space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 327 327
 Storchaveli said:
For you stupid fu*ks out there:

1) Kanye actually put Nas in the same sentence as Soulja Girl. ( GTFOH)

2) hip hop has been DUMBED DOWN and you idiots supporting Soulja Girl in ANY way are contributing to it... open your eyes

3) Ice T's credibility/respect/lyrics in hip hop >>>> Soulja Boy's spirit, body, and soul
Exactly.
Ice T's a legend in the game.
Souljah Boy should get the sh*t smacked out of him with being disrespectful to one of the pioneers of the game.
Who's he to talk sh*t, the fu*k he do with his career?
Take it in blood, young blood.
 10 years ago '05        #94
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 22 22
soulja boy comin back with cartoons and sh*t. just shows how wack that lil pus*y is. that's a bi*ch move. people talkin bout what songs did ice t have besides colors. well what songs does soulja boy have that are so influential to hip hop? seriously i cant name 2 of his songs.
 06-24-2008, 12:53 PM         #95
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
speaking of ice-t he pose to be on celebrity feud tonight. hopefully coco a.ss will be on also
 10 years ago '08        #96
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
 CenterField said:
speaking of ice-t he pose to be on celebrity feud tonight. hopefully coco a.ss will be on also

Dats my vanilla bi*ch there, and soulja and kanye can suck each other d*cks
 06-24-2008, 02:09 PM         #97
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_ee_z said:
i hate how everyone tries to distinguish the difference between 80/90s hip-hop music and now. if you listen to it, what message was delivered? the same message as today's hip-hop!
um nawww...jus nawwww, hip -hop back then represented where rappers cae from and their thoughts n feelings, hip hop today well it aint hip hop...MUSIC today jus says i got this car or go do this dance...fu*kin retarded, no message, no story, no substance ..just wack as frootyloops beats and a hook
 06-24-2008, 02:19 PM         #98
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deezones said:
hip hop ain't dead the sh*t just changing
more club music cause thats what people are into now
muthafu*kas are into dancing
i went to a club n saw grown men wu tangin and dancin by themselves doin that nut sh*t..had to be thee most dimes jawns in da club but most n*ggas danced against eachother...so if eryone wanna dance and be gay hey dats them, but they k!llin hip-hop..and now parties wit this ole simple sh*t
 06-24-2008, 03:22 PM         #99
Mello_da_don 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I Gotta say is Ice-T Music wasn't all tight in the first place. U can't make a song "Cop k!ller" then play a officer In Law & Order and He play'd a cop in New Jack City! Soulja Boy Got everybody, and I mean everybody doin the superman and singing the song! He don't care if ya'll don't his music! If u made 6 mil off of it would u trip? I sure wouldn't!
 06-24-2008, 03:24 PM         #100
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I could never understand why every calls dude a hater when he is speaking his opinion on something. If thats the case we got mad haters on this site bcuz I know many of you can come up with someone you think is trash... I'm sure dude isn't mad he is getting money but he is saying that soulja boy is wack.
This whole hater thing is a defense mechanism, just like if you say you don't like Bush you're automatically labeled as "unpatriotic".

You say one thing that goes against the grain and you're a "hater".

Or you question God and you're "going to hell".

That's damn near fascism right there.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy