Jun 23 - Ice-T Continues War W/ Soulja Boy, Kanye West Chooses Sides

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
fu*k kanye and soulja boy. this is what i think of when i hear soulja boy.
 9 years ago '05        #62
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
I dont really care for Soulja Boy but like Kanye west said he did do his thing he came up he made it happen for himself so with that nothing but respect but would i bump Soulja Boy not at all.
 9 years ago '06        #63
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 Tha754kid said:
Stop suckin on Kayne d!ck damn!!! Everyone know Soulja Boy is trash. Kanye just said that sh*t to be nice and peaceful but deep inside that n*gga hates Soulja Boy too

:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #64
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 GhostDigga said:
NO

I refuse to let this little monkey be called a "hip hop" artist.

I don't give a fu*k what you call him, but you better not call him hip hop.

That's sh*tting on the whole culture right there.

He can go off, make his money, do whatever, I'm happy for him.

But he's not gonna get away with saying he's in the same genre Biggie, Nas, and Pac were in...

And as for that 13 year old bullsh*t...

That's true, there are a lot of kids out there that haven't been exposed to real sh*t, that's no ones fault but the media's....

AND... I'm 14 years old so you can't tell me that I automatically listen to Soulja Boy...

I know what real hip hop is, Slick Rick, A Tribe Called Quest, Jedi Mind Tricks, Cunning Linguists, Nas, Tupac, etc.

I've been fortunate enough to be blessed with that knowledge atleast.

So, to sum that sh*t up, Soulja Boy isn't hip hop.

What we need to do is just think up a new name for this sh*t and group him in with the Hurricane Chris' and the DFB's and D4L's of the world and let them make their money.

Stay in your fu*king lane!
I'm twice this kid age ^^ lol but he speaking more sense thatn most cats about this. props
 9 years ago '05        #65
e-man 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 0 0
Soulja boy is hip-hop's minstrel, he aint about the music...hes about the money and thats the point Ice T is tryin to make...yeah, you can get money but dont go fukin up hip hop with that corny a.ss music in the process. with that being said 90% of rappers are doin it for the money, a catchy hook and a bangin beat and the sh*t hits top of the charts....thats why I blame the consumer for the state hip hop is in. Majority of people dont know what the fuk hip hop is anymore and soulja boy is making it worse.
 9 years ago '04        #66
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1447 1447
I give soulja boy his props for making his cake and coming up but come on now his sh*t is wack and he did k!ll hip hop ... he has brainwashed people to think his music is hip hop ... his music is an insult to the greats like tupac biggie jayz ... now people think they can just make anything and it become a hit what happened to nas type rapping ... he is deappericating the greats like nas ....
 9 years ago '04        #67
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
wow...people is saying this is a war???WTF???SB is garbage, and so is the people who support that bullsh*t. Buy NAS's CD, buy some real sh*t. For those who support Soujah Boy sh*t, or hell even DL, do you seriously think that 10 yrs from now that anyone remember's this little n*gga? Ice T was in the right to say what he had to say, cause it's bullsh*t. The cats that believe that SB is right, let me know, so I can pre-order you a gun to k!ll yourself.
 9 years ago '05        #68
BadVAboy87 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
 mega_soulstar said:
I wit kanye on this one......hip hop cant be all about dope lyrics...its music period....
Thats all cool but he shouldn't have verses at all then. If its not about dope lyrics, he might as well be Lil Jon.

----------------
Now playing:
via
 9 years ago '04        #69
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
i hate how everyone tries to distinguish the difference between 80/90s hip-hop music and now. if you listen to it, what message was delivered? the same message as today's hip-hop!
 06-24-2008, 02:53 AM         #70
alb20sd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I AGREE WITH ICE 100% YOUNG n*ggaS ARE k!llING HIP-HOP FOR REALZ ...ITS REAL SIMPLE TAKE A STEP BACK AND LISTEN TO ALL THE BULLsh*t THAT IS BEING SAID THESE DAYS IN MUSIC THAT IS NOT MUSIC ANYMORE.....AND ITS NOT ABOUT BEING OLD SCHOOL ITS JUST BEING REAL IF YOU CAN'T RAP THEN DON'T RAP IF YOU CAN'T WRITE THEN DONT WRITE AND STOP PUTTING HIP HOP ON THE HOOD THE HOOD IS NOT HIP HOP (GET A fu*kING JOB THEN IF REALLY FEEL THAT WAY FOR REAL BUT LEAVE HIP HOP TO REAL PPL THAT LIKE MUSIC AND NOT BULLsh*t)...................HIP IS DEAD (1980-1997)REST IN PEACE.......

Last edited by alb20sd; 06-24-2008 at 02:59 AM..
 06-24-2008, 03:39 AM         #71
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy came back

9 years ago '04        #72
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
ice-t needs to realize that hip hop has changed just like the rap game has change...

no matter what we cant bring back hip hop to where it was back in the 90's all we can do is ride it out...
 9 years ago '04        #73
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
Are some of you fu*king deaf??

Souljah Boy IS garbage, it has nothing to do with taste. Man if you like souljah boy then yu abviously are underaged. Nobody that was born before 1985 can seriously say that Souljah Boy is true sh*t.

And fu*k Kanye for backing him. Ice T has made some real contributions to the game, you dont diss him. If he disses you just acept it and think why he idi it and start making some changes.

Hip Hop turned into a i-can-do-what-you-do but slightley different. Everything sounds alike. That fu*king Tpain sh*t, The fuking songs with a fast a.ss beat. Even Common just made a record like that.

All about Money, it has always been but damn nnow its the ONLY thing that matters. Not making a good album or give you something to think about, just sales sales sales. And then we settle with Weezy, cause its the best of garbage.

Thank God we got Little Brother MF DOOM Masta Ace and more real hiphop heads

fu*k Souljah Boy

acknowledge that sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #74
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Ice t >>>>>> Ya and soldier girl. Can't hate yung dude hustle though.
 9 years ago '07        #75
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
Im not into snap music or soulja boy or anything like that, but if people like that kind of stuff then I dont think there is anything wrong with that. I understand how Ice T feels. He knows that type of hip hop would not sell in his day. But times change
 06-24-2008, 07:38 AM         #76
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soulja boy AND kanye are both wack

kanye is a premadonna f*g**t who crys over not winning awards or if he doesnt get something his way

soulja boy is NOT hiphop, anyone who supports this douche is 13 or under
 9 years ago '05        #77
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 mega_soulstar said:
n*gga quit lieing to ya self....you know damn well ya momma, lil sis, and lil brother love soulja boy......I agree he's wack lyrically but he will go down in history whether u like him or not.....he will get remembered just like......vanilla ice...kris kross....mc hammer...and other n*ggas who couldnt rap yet had a catchy beat, or hook....and if they aint apart of hip hop...then school me on what u think hip hop is..........and ice-t lyrics were trash too.....name an ice-t song besides colors n*gga lol
how old r u dog? i can name mad ice t songs that are dope

99 problems-

O.G original gangster-

Trespass FT ice cube

6 in the morning -

Pusher Man

New Jack Hustler

and many more. i aint hating on soulja boy im just saying u cant deny ice t man
 9 years ago '04        #78
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
It's artists like Soulja Boy that will save Hip Hop. Gangsta music is built to destroy. Get a clue people.
 9 years ago '07        #79
cmryals 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 3 3
Nothing about Ice-t is dope anymore!! Rockin dat played out discount body fitted Iverson jersey. IMO he never was dope. So basically it was okay for Ice to jump around and dance in his time, but now its wrong for Sb to do it. How does a nicca who was never even Hip-Hop say someone else is k!lling it. If anything it started dying with him and his gangsta rap. Got these soft minded niccas trying to be Gansta's. Ask these gansta's in the pen who the listen to when they were out committing crimes. Damn sure it wasn't dance music cause the they wouldn't be serving time for trying to be gangsta...
 9 years ago '07        #80
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Souja boy is a typical southern high school boy that made up sum shyt inda cafeteria and it just so happen to become a hit.Ive had plenty of friends that came up with things that only our HS school would know. Cash Camp? Playboy? His name is Brandon went to my HS, smart dude, from what I recall I dont think he had plans to be a rapper.

Some call it expression I just think it was a hustle. He saw dat folks liked da shyt and pressed it. Yeah it catchy and it "music" but it aint nuffin that id spend money on. Im not sure what Hip Hop can be described as but I just know that many people dont make music ne more because they honestly like to. Dont get it twisted, they like dont mind the money but aint many people out there who have a passion for the shyt they do...they do it for the money and fame. You can tell the difference in people work....

Buts its whateva...let the lil fu*ka get his cash by folks who wanna pay for that shyt. I just know my students dont come in my class talkin about throwin some D's on no report card....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy