NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Official 12/10 Boxing Thread (A.J., Crawford, Charlo v. Williams, Cuell..
534 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
6930 pageviews
119 comments

Budala 416 heat pts416
space
space
$12,067 | Props total: 210 210
Jun 23 - Ice-T Continues War W/ Soulja Boy, Kanye West Chooses Sides

Veteran gangsta rapperIce-T has released another video aimed at Soulja Boy in response to the Southern rapper's YouTube clip, making no apologies for starting the beef with the 17 year-old hip-hopper.

In his latest video, Ice-T explains that his original comments were made only after being asked his feelings on the state of hip-hop and on Soulja Boy.

Ice-T admits that as a rap legend he shouldn't have talked down to the teen but says he still believes Soulja Boy's music is garbage."Hip-Hop has to last forever and it ain't gonna last with you doing that superman bullsh*t man," Ice-T said. "That sh*t is whack, trust me." [Watch Below]

He goes on to say Soulja Boy never should've responded.

"When I dissed you, there's no ramifications you know," he said. "You can't hurt my career cause I'm caked out, there's nothing you can do to hurt me."

The beef began after Ice-T blamed Soulja Boy for being responsible for the death of hip-hop.

Soulja Boy then made his own video response questioning Ice-T's career choices.

"This n*gga Ice-T old as f*ck!" Soulja Boy said as he laughed into his web cam. "This n*gga old enough to be my great grandfather. I Wikipedia'ed this n*gga, he was born in 1958. [He] claims he's from the West Coast, n*gga you were born in New Jersey, dawg. Who is Ice-T, dawg? How you gonna make a song called ["Cop k!ller"] and 35 years later your a.ss playing the police on TV, 'Law and Order'. This ain't no beef."

Despite the criticism from Ice-T, hip-hop megastar Kanye West spoke out on his blog in support of Soulja Boy.

"Soulja boy is fresh a.ss hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is supposed to be," he wrote. "He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't hip-hop then what is? N*ggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year-old kid, this is the golden age!!! Keep this sh*t fresh and original.... ain't no f*ckin' rules to this sh*t and that's what real hip hop is to me."

[pic - click to view]

Kanye gets :thumbsdow for the comment on Soulja Boy being "hip-hop"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/15766

119 comments for "Jun 23 - Ice-T Continues War W/ Soulja Boy, Kanye West Chooses Sides"

8 years ago '06        #2
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,412 | Props total: 0 0
I don't agree with the whole stupid "hip hop is dead" thing......but if there was ever a reason for it hten this would be it right here
 8 years ago '05        #3
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
I wit kanye on this one......hip hop cant be all about dope lyrics...its music period....
 8 years ago '04        #4
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,342 | Props total: 438 438
Soulja Boy made sense with what he said on his youtube video
 8 years ago '04        #5
ronaldinho_10 
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
this is fu*ked man. kanye makes good hip hop music, but why he gonna go support soulja boy when his brainwashing bullsh*t is turning people off of dope lyrics an putting them onto sh*t gimmicks. it aint hip hop its hip Pop
 8 years ago '05        #6
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,325 | Props total: 624 624
Ice-T simply hatin, dude gettin money, makin music, and doing him....plenty n*ggas probably felt the same about Ice-T's music....quit tryin to bring people down....Im not a Soulja Boy fan, but get your paper...
 8 years ago '07        #7
timdog 734 heat pts734
space
space
$25,891 | Props total: 3721 3721
ice-t a hater
 06-23-2008, 04:25 PM         #8
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kode_Red said:
Ice-T simply hatin, dude gettin money, makin music, and doing him....plenty n*ggas probably felt the same about Ice-T's music....quit tryin to bring people down....Im not a Soulja Boy fan, but get your paper...
its all about artistic epression, you can like it or not i like soulja boys first hit song but nothin else , it was catchy and it also had a dance with it, just my opinion though:D
 8 years ago '05        #9
HARBINGER|M 446 heat pts446
space
space
$45,606 | Props total: 2361 2361
i see why people from the 60 & 70s thought us mutha fu*kas from the 80s was stupid as fu*k now..
 8 years ago '04        #10
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 60 60
I like ICE-T,but I think he shouldn't of said waht he did. I co-sign what Kanye West said.
 8 years ago '04        #11
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 217 217
 mega_soulstar said:
I wit kanye on this one......hip hop cant be all about dope lyrics...its music period....
Stop suckin on Kayne d!ck damn!!! Everyone know Soulja Boy is trash. Kanye just said that sh*t to be nice and peaceful but deep inside that n*gga hates Soulja Boy too
 06-23-2008, 04:38 PM         #12
vicjac1010 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this is funny...
 06-23-2008, 04:43 PM         #13
pants40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My opinion. There has always been wack rappers. Anyone remember Kris Kross, Lil Wayne, Lil Romeo, MC Hammer just to name a few. Ice-T was right, Soulja Boy is wack. But to say he destroyed Hip-Hop is a little much.

Kanye's statement is absolutely ridiculous that SB is Hip-hop. That statement is only true if you see Hip Hop as merely a vehicle to generate income and win crossover fans.

Oh Yea, J-Kwon was wack to.

Last edited by pants40; 06-23-2008 at 04:48 PM..
 06-23-2008, 04:50 PM         #15
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hiphop isn't dead, BUT the fu*kin TV/RADIO hiphop is.
Come on, think about that sh*t back in the day on the TV/RADIO.
And compare that to Soulja Boy, just aint right.
 8 years ago '05        #16
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 Tha754kid said:
Stop suckin on Kayne d!ck damn!!! Everyone know Soulja Boy is trash. Kanye just said that sh*t to be nice and peaceful but deep inside that n*gga hates Soulja Boy too
n*gga quit lieing to ya self....you know damn well ya momma, lil sis, and lil brother love soulja boy......I agree he's wack lyrically but he will go down in history whether u like him or not.....he will get remembered just like......vanilla ice...kris kross....mc hammer...and other n*ggas who couldnt rap yet had a catchy beat, or hook....and if they aint apart of hip hop...then school me on what u think hip hop is..........and ice-t lyrics were trash too.....name an ice-t song besides colors n*gga lol
 8 years ago '05        #17
mega_soulstar 
space
space
Ill take the soulja boy dance over the ice-t dance
 8 years ago '07        #18
mainevent4u88 95 heat pts95
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2381 2381

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You would take that gay a.ss cheerleader sh*t over the superman?
 06-23-2008, 04:58 PM         #19
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is Liberace gay right there.
 8 years ago '08        #20
TooThrowed 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=pants40;12183130]All the moral's you thought that you had leaves, when all the kids are playing Nintendo Wii and your kid is on one knee, praying for a whopper with cheese. Andre 3000- Outkast. QUOTE]

How come you didnt at least check the lyrics before you posted this?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy