The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #141
Chris Rocks 1 heat pts
space
space
$309 | Props total: 33 33
 kegar89 said:
I might be a bit crazy but I'm thinking about copping the collectors just because of the gold-plated Lancer you get. That would look dope.

Throw me in with the out of my God damn mind group.

GeOW was amazing, my expectations for GeOW2 are hiiigh.
 9 years ago '04        #142
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I'm in the seriously crazy group too then because I alredy got my LE edition paid off...and 'm thinking about getting the $120 one also...(I collect games and limited edition items)
 9 years ago '07        #143
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Karl said:
wow a player who doesnt use actives havnt seen 1 of them be4 I still play gears alot think of it as keeping yur skills fresh lol 4 GoW2
lol, it's just more fun and challenging without an active, and if your good without using actives, who says you wouldn't even be better with an active?...it's only with my shot gun though, but if I'm playing war machine or clocktower, I'll use the actives for the snipe n torque bow...lol I'm surprised you haven't seen one though, there be some gamers in the 19 rounders/raven down who don't use'em

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

R34LITY CHECK is my GT n it was 3 on 4 though (3 on my team), probably why I raked up

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 08-11-2008 at 03:02 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #144
yungmoney_85 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
^
 08-10-2008, 05:05 PM         #145
Karl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
lol, it's just more fun and challenging without an active, and if your good without using actives, who says you wouldn't even be better with an active?...it's only with my shot gun though, but if I'm playing war machine or clocktower, I'll use the actives for the snipe n torque bow...lol I'm surprised you haven't seen one though, there be some gamers in the 19 rounders/raven down who don't use'em

R34LITY CHECK is my GT n it was 3 on 4 though (3 on my team), probably why I raked up
Good sh!t :applause: Raven down is the ultimate shotgun match the most anoying thing is people downing u in 1 shot ,I like the odds against me I see it as more k!lls 4 me and if a team doesnt use mic's its as gud as been a man down sometimes
 08-10-2008, 09:43 PM         #146
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
The first multiplayer game I will play will be on gridlock, good way to test everything out.
noob
 9 years ago '07        #147
space
space
 Karl said:
Good sh!t :applause: Raven down is the ultimate shotgun match the most anoying thing is people downing u in 1 shot ,I like the odds against me I see it as more k!lls 4 me and if a team doesnt use mic's its as gud as been a man down sometimes
Yeah, lol I hate the one shot downs, when it happens to me I'm in a "gtfoh mood"...yeah, I like the odds against me also, i see it as more k!lls too, but if its a player on the other team that quit I'll just quit and look go to a new room cause I don't like playing when it's 4-3, with the odds against them...I've been playing player match: annex a lot though lately, cause you just respawn quickly, and you can swamp the weapons around, and put snipers everywhere, I've been trying to practice with the snipe lately, and also when people quit you can just invite someone else and make the teams even again
 08-11-2008, 06:46 PM         #148
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +HydrO+ said:
:D
 LOX311 said:
My New Wallpaper>
~co-sign :celebrate0:
 08-11-2008, 07:31 PM         #149
YaYo™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i also cosign
 08-12-2008, 05:13 PM         #150
Karl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Yeah, lol I hate the one shot downs, when it happens to me I'm in a "gtfoh mood"...yeah, I like the odds against me also, i see it as more k!lls too, but if its a player on the other team that quit I'll just quit and look go to a new room cause I don't like playing when it's 4-3, with the odds against them...I've been playing player match: annex a lot though lately, cause you just respawn quickly, and you can swamp the weapons around, and put snipers everywhere, I've been trying to practice with the snipe lately, and also when people quit you can just invite someone else and make the teams even again
What ranking in the world are you? 2day i played against a team with 17th and 18th in the world lol both have 20meg+ connections haha our team got owned...no snipe skill etc just shotgun kings lol
 9 years ago '07        #151
space
space
 Karl said:
What ranking in the world are you? 2day i played against a team with 17th and 18th in the world lol both have 20meg+ connections haha our team got owned...no snipe skill etc just shotgun kings lol
I was a late bloomer, I'm in the low 1000's somewhere, and yeah I got a friend that's up there, "the chainsaw man", but I dunno if you ever seen him though? And some of the guys on the tops are garbage, like crashnflip, box v car, redrum (something like that) u need host (something like that also) those guys are all garbage, especially greenjedijames, all he'll do is tag and if he does bad he'll quit, haha smh...but the rank, i duno, they've just played more games that way they got more k!lls/points and that's how the rank works, it would have been better if there was a skill level, like halo maybe? something more like that wouldve been better but whatever
 9 years ago '04        #152
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
I really don't understand the hype about this game.. Bought the first one.. Got to act 3 and stopped playing it.
sh*t was so boring to me and the character movement was terrible.. Like playing a PS1 game with characters only able to move in 45 degree angles. And I damn sure hope that they don't have the "almighty A button" on the next game.

Oh well, I guess to each his own.
 9 years ago '07        #153
space
space
^ lol, yeah the story mode isn't really that entertaining, but it's the multiplayer that I'm (and what most other people are) really into it, maybe you should try it out if you haven't?
 08-13-2008, 05:45 PM         #154
Karl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I enjoyed the story mode actually but the online is better had another match with 17# in the world 2day put up a gud f!ght against him told me he has fibre optic cable 4 his internet lol. on 8000+ k!lls going strong 4 seriosuly!
 9 years ago '07        #155
space
space
 Karl said:
I enjoyed the story mode actually but the online is better had another match with 17# in the world 2day put up a gud f!ght against him told me he has fibre optic cable 4 his internet lol. on 8000+ k!lls going strong 4 seriosuly!
lol, whats his GT by any chance?...I haven't played for like 2 days now, I think I might go on though and play a quick match or 2
 08-14-2008, 05:29 PM         #156
Karl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive sent u a friend request we can play sum next time yur online,oblivion his tag his but its spelt with loads of gay sh*t next to it.
 9 years ago '07        #157
space
space
haha @ the way it's spelled...and aight I'll accept when I'm on
 9 years ago '07        #158
space
space
yeah that ill be hot, but i doubt it though
 08-17-2008, 05:56 PM         #159
Karl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is annex is guna be a bi*ch to get lol
 9 years ago '04        #160
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
The BBFC, always the bringer of interesting news has recently rated the bonus disc that will come packed in the Limited Edition version of Gears of War 2. As you expect, the disc got a 18 rating from the board due to it gory visual content. However, the BBFC also goes onto reveal the contents available on the disc.

According to the listing the main documentry, entiled “Beneath the Surface: An Inside Look at Gears of War 2″ will go on for well over 35 minutes. The disc will also feature a collection of smaller docs, including a 3minute GameTrailers TV spot and a 7minute video of the E3 2008 demo. A selection of other docs will also be available talking about the characters, weapons, vehicles, and locations bring the length to just over the 2 hours mark. It seems like 2 gamerpic packs will also be included, one of the COG’s and te other of the Locusts.

The full listing according to the BBFC is as follows:

n/a GEARS OF WAR 2 BONUS DISK

00:34:29:00 BENEATH THE SURFACE (NO SOUND UNTIL 3M30S)(FREEZES AT 6M50)

00:01:05:00 RENDEZVOUS

00:01:28:00 BARE YOUR TEETH

00:07:30:00 E3 2008: GEARS 2 DEMO

00:03:38:00 GTTV SPOT

00:11:56:00 CHARACTERS - MARCUS FENIX

00:07:40:00 CHARACTERS - DOMINIC SANTIAGO

00:07:40:00 CREATURES - BOOMER

00:07:10:00 CREATURES - KANTUS

00:15:55:00 LOCATIONS - HOSPITAL

00:13:01:00 LOCATIONS - THE HOLLOW

00:07:08:00 VEHICLES - CENTAUR

00:06:10:00 VEHICLES - REAVER

00:13:00:00 WEAPONS - LANCER

00:10:50:00 WEAPONS - HEAVY WEAPONS

n/a MAIN THEME

n/a CINEMATIC OPENING

n/a a.ssULT INTRO

n/a MARIA

n/a COG SQUAD PACK (5 IMAGES)

n/a LOCUST SQUAD PACK (5 IMAGES)

Microsoft and Epic previously revealed the other contents that would be in the limited edition pack, commenting that those wishing to spend that extra bit of cash would get alternative cover art, a keepsake photo of Dom and Maria, and an exclusive Xbox Live code to unlock a gold-plated Lancer rifle for online play. This will all come wrapped up in a nice SteelBook case which will look a bit weird on your shelf and make people with a slight case of OCD go all weird.

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy