The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #961
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320
that the only info right now. i post more if i find out before the VGA tonight
 9 years ago '07        #962
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 latin_linx said:
that the only info right now. i post more if i find out before the VGA tonight
aite, appreciate it
 9 years ago '06        #963
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
my Gears 2 is in a box at a GameStop in a little sleeve collecting dust. fu*k that game.
 9 years ago '04        #964
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
@ that sh*t bein 800 ms points
 9 years ago '07        #965
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 jayvivz said:
my Gears 2 is in a box at a GameStop in a little sleeve collecting dust. fu*k that game.
*waits for you to buy it back* :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #966
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
fu*k ms and epic making us pay 10 bucks for 2 maps 1 remake over 3 million copies sold and this is the thanxxx we get and the sad part is that sh*t like this will never be free cause stupid spoiled kids buy them what they need to do is patch the online and stop chargin us money for dlc its hard enough we poor people have to cough up 65 bucks we in a recession people we need to stand up and let these people know wats good
 12-15-2008, 02:40 AM         #967
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juny said:
fu*k ms and epic making us pay 10 bucks for 2 maps 1 remake over 3 million copies sold and this is the thanxxx we get and the sad part is that sh*t like this will never be free cause stupid spoiled kids buy them what they need to do is patch the online and stop chargin us money for dlc its hard enough we poor people have to cough up 65 bucks we in a recession people we need to stand up and let these people know wats good
punctuation saves lives
 9 years ago '05        #968
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
 iamcrackmusik said:
punctuation saves lives
Was going to say the same thing
 9 years ago '04        #969
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320
i aint spending 10 bucks on this i could wait sh*t i the new POP, Smackdown 09, and Rock Band 2 to keep me busy
 12-15-2008, 08:16 AM         #970
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bought it. maps are alright. and to the people who are whining. stfu. they gave free 5 maps to people who bought it new. epic doesnt charge you guys, its microsoft, think about it. and stfu. its all about buisness. blame microsoft not epic if u want to play the blame game
 12-15-2008, 08:52 AM         #971
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
bought it. maps are alright. and to the people who are whining. stfu. they gave free 5 maps to people who bought it new. epic doesnt charge you guys, its microsoft, think about it. and stfu. its all about buisness. blame microsoft not epic if u want to play the blame game
your right. its all business. i refuse to participate. 800 points is steep for a couple maps IMHO. i personally wouldn't pay anything for GOW2 maps but thats just me. i do enjoy having a choice to buy or not buy though. thats the beauty of it. it would be cool/interesting to see some type of boycott eventually...on anything. i doubt it will ever happen. at least one that would work. i would like to boycott paying this crazy high college tuition personally. crazy a.ss fees. actually i would like to boycott time warner cable for raising the rates again and for giving crappy service. so many things i would boycott.

back to my final exam headaches. for all you college heads good luck on your finals. try not to k!ll yourself.
 12-15-2008, 09:02 AM         #972
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juny said:
fu*k ms and epic making us pay 10 bucks for 2 maps 1 remake
Correction. People are actually paying for 1 new map. Gold Rush is a map from Gears 1 PC. Fuel Station is from Gears 1 Single Player with very few edits. Flood is your 1 new map.

800 points
 9 years ago '04        #973
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Awperator2 said:
Those 5 maps were not free.. they cost me $74. And you are right, it is all about making money but that doesn't make it right.
 12-15-2008, 10:04 AM         #974
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLite said:
i would like to boycott paying this crazy high college tuition personally. crazy a.ss fees. actually i would like to boycott time warner cable for raising the rates again and for giving crappy service. so many things i would boycott.
two quick notes.

obama has promised faster and cheaper broadband
and obama stated that 100 hours of community service gets you $4,000 towards college. besides the fact its like $40 an hour, it helps your community.

thank your black president, hopefully
 9 years ago '08        #975
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
*goes to nearest homeless shelter*
 12-15-2008, 10:07 AM         #976
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dosia said:
Those 5 maps were not free.. they cost me $74. And you are right, it is all about making money but that doesn't make it right.
no the game cost you $74. you douchenozzle. you got the 5 maps free because you bought it new. you didnt pay $74 for the maps did you? NO stfu. your logic is stupid
 12-15-2008, 10:08 AM         #977
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Correction. People are actually paying for 1 new map. Gold Rush is a map from Gears 1 PC. Fuel Station is from Gears 1 Single Player with very few edits. Flood is your 1 new map.

800 points
$10 is no big deal. funny thing is the only "new" map in the map pack, is the worst map. it is horrible

also stop being a fanboy. im a fan of games not systems, but i also do state facts... xbox 360 is better. thats not being a fanboy and thats not an opinion. THATS A GOD DAMNED FACT SONNY BOY!
 12-15-2008, 11:12 AM         #978
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
also stop being a fanboy. im a fan of games not systems, but i also do state facts... xbox 360 is better. thats not being a fanboy and thats not an opinion. THATS A GOD DAMNED FACT SONNY BOY!

[pic - click to view]

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #979
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:

800 points
wow, and $10 to you must be a hell of alot of money. go sit in the corner and stop taking xbots to the throat.
 12-15-2008, 01:17 PM         #980
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$10 is nothing for me. It's the fact that people are paying $10 for 1 new map. Please understand what I'm trying to say before quoting me.

If Gears 2 was on the PS3 (w/Blu-Ray & Cell) then all of the maps would have been on 1 disc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy