The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #821
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
i need a co-op partner for insane. my gamertag is in my sig
 11-13-2008, 07:49 PM         #822
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:
of course gears2 on insane mode isn't hard when u play it on co-op...we all know that's how u did it

he's talkin bout beatin it on ur own
i didnt play insane on co-op, i hate co-op, i did it originally to open insane but i hate co-op because everyone i know sucks or wont take cover
 9 years ago '05        #823
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
GOW2 is great, I thought it'd be a "GOW 1.5", and in some ways it is, but damn..This did not disappoint. Horde Mode is great too.

Add me, GT: jFND90

BX needs to get a party going on so we can just enter matches quicker..
 9 years ago '04        #824
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
^word, but i got most of these d*ckheads on my list, and when i send them an invite they ignore it, its not like i suck, they haven't even played with me to judge that...

the only cat that accepts is awperator... i'm tryna link up with Ill One but he ends up signing on when i sign off... :banghead:

but add me Left, i ain't gonna remember your GT by the time i sign on... bigwar2008, i'm usually on from 12-4am...

jayvivz said:
if trill means as bad as bad can ever get then i agree. same applies for the rest of this trash a.ss game.
yet you were playing it last night, or today...

i'm sorry, but in my book if its a trash a.ss game, its gets no play in the 360...

Last edited by Big War; 11-13-2008 at 11:19 PM..
 11-14-2008, 12:11 AM         #825
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
um...what smoke sh*t??
The smoke grenades. The stun it effect that throws you to the ground.
 9 years ago '05        #826
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Big War said:
^word, but i got most of these d*ckheads on my list, and when i send them an invite they ignore it, its not like i suck, they haven't even played with me to judge that...

the only cat that accepts is awperator... i'm tryna link up with Ill One but he ends up signing on when i sign off... :banghead:

but add me Left, i ain't gonna remember your GT by the time i sign on... bigwar2008, i'm usually on from 12-4am...

yet you were playing it last night, or today...

i'm sorry, but in my book if its a trash a.ss game, its gets no play in the 360...
^ Added you. I added Ex and Jay..Them dudes just never accept sh*t man, even when they're playing the same game and what not, ignoring me the whole time. Jay played w/ me one time in SR2 though, never wanted to play again after I kicked his a.ss

People who play with me on XBL are Airforceone79, Sherweaz and some others..But them dudes are consistent with it (mostly Madden though)

GT: jFND90, just in case you don't realize who added you..I'ma play Horde or something and invite you later..Peace
 9 years ago '05        #827
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 RugerRell2369 said:
doubt anyone is on but if so, hit up my name
Added you too.
 9 years ago '08        #828
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
having internet connection issues..wont be back til the 19th :(
 9 years ago '04        #829
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Left Hook I added you to XBL..

Gamersince76 is me
 11-14-2008, 01:29 PM         #830
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Add me.

GT = aKaDeMiiKz
 9 years ago '04        #831
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
somebody play co-op with me. i think, maybe, prolly, im almost through.
 9 years ago '06        #832
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
Finally beat the game on Hardcore and I waited through the credits this time and whats the deal with Fenix's dad whats the significance of him? I dont really remember him from the first game.
 9 years ago '04        #833
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
ok ima do this da right way

**SPOILER MAYBE? POSSIBLY??*****

i think adam fenix is affiliated wit the locusts in some kinda of way? u know? cause the locust queen asked marcus if he was adam fenix son and he was like yeah, she was like its a shame you werent more like him or somethin to that effect. then at the end when hes askin "what have you done!?" like how we jus fu*ked up the locusts so we made sh*t worse either that or we fu*ked em up and hes mad cause hes with them... thats jus my opinion
 9 years ago '06        #834
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9911 9911
 kegar89 said:
The smoke grenades. The stun it effect that throws you to the ground.
There is a patch coming in two weeks but its going to fix the wack a.ss shotgun and slow enemies down when u shoot at them when they're rushing u with the chainsaw, the smoke sh*t is supposed to be like that, step ya skills up
 9 years ago '06        #835
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
anyone who beats this no problem alone on Insane most likely blindfires the whole time and never runs out of ammo some how.

seriously, when you have 30+ Locust coming at you from all directions and you gotta keep running to find the right cover, especially on the part in Act 4 with the cover that keeps getting put away and brought back up, you think you're gonna be invincible when you're running to different cover?

c'mon now, be real. stop tryna impress people on the internet tryna look like Superman. quit lying to yourself, ya'll some lames .

"we don't believe you, you need more people." literally. see what i did there?
 9 years ago '06        #836
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
oh yea, game is still garbage. it's fun and i play it, but it's even crappier and more broken than the first. sh*tty sh*tty bo-bitty. thank god i got Rock Band 2 and COD:WAW. then i won't be stuck with one pretty good game. now i got 3 pretty good games to play until i get another.
 9 years ago '06        #837
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Junglist said:
There is a patch coming in two weeks but its going to fix the wack a.ss shotgun and slow enemies down when u shoot at them when they're rushing u with the chainsaw, the smoke sh*t is supposed to be like that, step ya skills up
where'd you hear that about the patch?
 9 years ago '06        #838
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Left Hook said:
^ Added you. I added Ex and Jay..Them dudes just never accept sh*t man, even when they're playing the same game and what not, ignoring me the whole time. Jay played w/ me one time in SR2 though, never wanted to play again after I kicked his a.ss

People who play with me on XBL are Airforceone79, Sherweaz and some others..But them dudes are consistent with it (mostly Madden though)

GT: jFND90, just in case you don't realize who added you..I'ma play Horde or something and invite you later..Peace
yo hook i'll never forgive you for that SR2 sh*t . sike nah, hit me up on Gears though, but make sure you send me a message telling me you wanna play cuz i get like 100 invites every 5 seconds and i just autoassume it's people hitting that Back button to invite everyone on their list. i'm tryna finish Horde mode finally since almost everyone else on my friends list have already done it.
 9 years ago '06        #839
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Yo Ill be back online tuesday, Ive got 32 of 50 ach knocked out already add me blackngifted

so i can chop down bums off my list
 9 years ago '04        #840
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 jayvivz said:
yo hook i'll never forgive you for that SR2 sh*t . sike nah, hit me up on Gears though, but make sure you send me a message telling me you wanna play cuz i get like 100 invites every 5 seconds and i just autoassume it's people hitting that Back button to invite everyone on their list. i'm tryna finish Horde mode finally since almost everyone else on my friends list have already done it.
I just finshed it last night
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy