The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2008, 07:59 PM         #421
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
oh your best buddy must be a Microsoft Rep right? and he works in this exact department right?? gtfo

n*gga ive owned you so many times... how about the time you mentioned SR2 was an xbox 360 exclusive so thats why its the better system? besides the fact you are a fanboy. you are horrid. but i digress, you are just a stupid son of a bi*ch who doesnt know when to leave.
LOL, you win over an joke statement???

GTFO.

Xbox 360 > PS3 Overall...Xbox 360 just having a better lineup gives it a huge advantage, then add the advantages of xbox live(console & online) and ps3 just doesn't match-up.

Fanboy by situation, if I had the money to buy two systems, I wouldn't give a sh*t.

And yeah, there's a well-known gb'er that's a ms rep...you'd be surprised...
MS could care less about kids playing gears 2 right about now...
 10-24-2008, 08:30 PM         #422
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*laughs that n*gga still doesn't realize SR2 wasn't an exclusive to xbox 360*

10-24-2008, 08:50 PM         #423
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PutYouOnGame said:
took me 8 hrs by myself 1st time thru

it's pretty easy....except for the first part of the last act...but the last boss ain't sh*t...either they fu*ked up the AI or this n*gga jus likes to stare at you and fling himself around
what difficulty, casual or normal?

can you access insane or hardcore right away?
 10-24-2008, 09:55 PM         #424
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
*laughs that n*gga still doesn't realize SR2 wasn't an exclusive to xbox 360*

I'm an idiot... :laughing0:
 9 years ago '05        #425
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15778 15778
I broke down and brought the limited edition(I usually don't fu*k with limited edition video games).
 9 years ago '05        #426
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 377 377
 jayvivz said:
my life is having fun and smoking weed. video games is just a part of that. wait til you're in college.
i second that with the addition of gettin pus*y
 9 years ago '07        #427
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2534 2534
doubt it
 9 years ago '06        #428
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 eliot ness said:
jus fu*kin wit u homie. BX should make another GoW tournament when 2 drops next month
you cheated
 9 years ago '06        #429
daffysm 
space
space
 jayvivz said:
avoid high gas prices.
$2.99 where im at :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #430
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 5231 5231
 Awperator2 said:
ever check your achievements? it tells you the day you get them, now once you log into xbox live all that info is free for all to see. if you have played any game besides the achievements, it is logged and once you go into live, well you're an idiot to even play bootleg games, oh and removing your hard drive dont mean sh*t.. even if you "stealth" your sh*t lmao stealth... you are all idiots you know nothing

I like how you say you've "tested" it

LMFAO gtfo outta here with "i tested it" how did you test it, did you run diagnostics on all the microsoft servers?

gtfo
aight n*gga this the last time i'm going to deal with you, you don't get the achievements if you take the fu*king HD off! the only reason you'll get ban is if they upgrade the ixtreme in the next update which i don't think it will. you my friend haven't done reasearch and no boxden is not the place to look for info gtfo with achievements n*gga no one cares about achievements atleast I don't when the fu*king game is 3 weeks early don't give me all this bullsh*t. OKay i'm done later :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #431
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 daffysm said:
$2.99 where im at :agreement6:
$2.85 here :dancingcool:

yo.. look at us... gas was 1.69 for MIDDLE GRADE When I started driving... and we over here giving praises that gas is under $3.00... :angry12:
 10-25-2008, 09:21 AM         #432
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iagree::nicethread::jacked:
 9 years ago '06        #433
daffysm 
space
space
 P-Hill said:

yo.. look at us... gas was 1.69 for MIDDLE GRADE When I started driving... and we over here giving praises that gas is under $3.00... :angry12:
at your 14 cents..... i feel ya
 9 years ago '04        #434
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
can somebody tell me why i cant unlock raam n the other fu*ks even though i beat gow1 n got the achievements need to unlock them. oh n by the way i like this gow 100x better than the first. sh*t is amazing. im about to beat it again on insane cuz im not goin to take a chance by going online. but can sumbody answer why i cant unlock raam.
 10-25-2008, 05:51 PM         #435
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you have to be online idiot
 9 years ago '04        #436
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Awperator2 said:
ever check your achievements? it tells you the day you get them, now once you log into xbox live all that info is free for all to see. if you have played any game besides the achievements, it is logged and once you go into live, well you're an idiot to even play bootleg games, oh and removing your hard drive dont mean sh*t.. even if you "stealth" your sh*t lmao stealth... you are all idiots you know nothing

I like how you say you've "tested" it

LMFAO gtfo outta here with "i tested it" how did you test it, did you run diagnostics on all the microsoft servers?

gtfo
the achievements only say the date you got them when you play on xbox live and get the achievements that require to be on live.
if you do remove your drive, you wouldnt be logging into any accounts, or anything your basically running on an xbox arcade, so you wouldnt even be logged on what youve been playing. because hence, your xbox isnt a storage device until you have your hard drive in or the thumb drive. so once again, you dont know what your talking about, leave it to the people who have their xbox's flashed and quit bi*ching about people playing games early. your a hypocrite to say anything, because im pretty sure you download music, and movies, since your on a forum that has a huge variety of spots to download sh*t from.

this is my philosophy, if the game is good, ill buy it, just like cds and movies, if its good, ill buy it.
in a sense that is "testing"
i will be getting gears of war 2, because, its a good game.
i wont be getting nba live 09, because it isnt that great of a game.

its exactly like if you buy a cd and it sucks, you get mad because you cant return it for equal value because you opened it and played it.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 10-25-2008 at 06:03 PM..
 10-25-2008, 06:25 PM         #437
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:

Bike>>>Car...

Step ya endurance up!
 10-25-2008, 07:27 PM         #438
MaDRy23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Name dropper
 9 years ago '06        #439
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
i dont give a fu*k about u or how good u r @gears 2 f*ggit
i know im better and i dont even have it yet
 10-26-2008, 01:20 AM         #440
DJ LEFTY_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhh, you're good at a video game! thats amazing... props..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy