The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2008, 01:20 PM         #401
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #402
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Damn just as epic as the first
 10-23-2008, 01:22 PM         #403
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like it, its very cool and artistic, like the song too, i like how they didnt show any action, i thought that was the best part, some people will disagree but i thought this was very good
 9 years ago '04        #404
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Awperator2 said:
i like it, its very cool and artistic, like the song too, i like how they didnt show any action, i thought that was the best part, some people will disagree but i thought this was very good
I Agree that sh*t was hot...Damn whoever does the AD Marketing for Gears 1 & 2 needs to get a raise...
 9 years ago '05        #405
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Thats whats up right there.
 9 years ago '08        #406
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
If you got a modded 360 and DL torrents than you probably already know about the monumental Early leak of GoW2. I got my hands on a copy a few days ago and it was MEAN!!!! the Locust Horde is a new kinda a**hole I just wipe clean w/ my hammerburst or minigun or flamethrower! The single player is what you'd expect, the horde however is not! Its beyond great, very vicious! them motherfu*kas come out the wood work all to see your dreams crushed! I got wave 45 w/ a few other kats I was playin with, but had to quit for work! sh*t was insane how I how put 3-4 sniper rds in a dude head and he would go down!:guns13:

Anywho, for your dorks that hate on us modders go eat a d*ck w/ AIDS and Ebola on the tip! I didn't really leak any major spoilers that haven't already been given out by press so there's need to get mad! I hope see some of you "who have the game" online and to the rest that have to/want to wait for it I'll get at you later.........
 10-24-2008, 12:39 PM         #407
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all die, and second of all, ha ha you went on xbox live with gears 2 before release date..say goodbye to your Xbox
 10-24-2008, 12:44 PM         #408
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
first of all die, and second of all, ha ha you went on xbox live with gears 2 before release date..say goodbye to your Xbox
 9 years ago '07        #409
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
once you get banned from xbox live, isn't it for life? you can't do anything under 'your name' n sh*t? you gotta use somebody else' credit card i think, to make it seem like your someone else (obviously)...hahaha u f*g**t i cant wait to c the day u get banned n u make a thread n start complaining
 10-24-2008, 12:56 PM         #410
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
once you get banned from xbox live, isn't it for life? you can't do anything under 'your name' n sh*t? you gotta use somebody else' credit card i think, to make it seem like your someone else (obviously)...hahaha u f*g**t i cant wait to c the day u get banned n u make a thread n start complaining
you don't get banned from xbox live, your entire xbox console gets banned.

People don't realize they know (Epic and Microsoft) every gamertag that has played the game and the game isn't even out yet
 9 years ago '07        #411
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Awperator2 said:
you don't get banned from xbox live, your entire xbox console gets banned.

People don't realize they know (Epic and Microsoft) every gamertag that has played the game and the game isn't even out yet
 9 years ago '08        #412
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
LOL @ these jealous lame a.ss n*ggas...0wned
 10-24-2008, 04:55 PM         #413
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive probably watched this video like 10 times already, i get goosebumps everytime i watch it.. same with rendevouz. this is the most hyped ive EVER been for any video game...ever..or anything.. even more than the dark knight

youtube link
 10-24-2008, 05:05 PM         #414
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i might just play the entire campaign of gears 2 in one sitting after i get it at midnight.. and also say Eff the campaign co-op until after i beat it.. i don't need anyone bothering me during cutscenes or enemies attacking them.. them getting downed. ill have to appear offline. oh my god i cant wait. i can imagine it now... amazing

was there any word on hours of gameplay avgerage gears2 campaign would take?
 9 years ago '04        #415
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
wtf u guys talking about banning n*gga just disconnect your live and play that sh*t. THis sh*t is fu*king epic! it is fu*king sicked part 2 ever and the banning sh*t is just rumors they aint banning no one n*gga. People all over have modded xbox and are playing gow 2 rite now. and i'm and about to go play this sh*t piece out.
 10-24-2008, 05:53 PM         #416
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
wtf u guys talking about banning n*gga just disconnect your live and play that sh*t. THis sh*t is fu*king epic! it is fu*king sicked part 2 ever and the banning sh*t is just rumors they aint banning no one n*gga. People all over have modded xbox and are playing gow 2 rite now. and i'm and about to go play this sh*t piece out.
doesnt matter if you not on xbox live as long as you log in any time in the future after youve played it, its the same thing.

people think because they arent "instantly" banned that nothing will or ever happen.... ignorant people

Last edited by Awperator2; 10-24-2008 at 05:54 PM..
 10-24-2008, 05:59 PM         #417
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
doesnt matter if you not on xbox live as long as you log in any time in the future after youve played it, its the same thing.

people think because they arent "instantly" banned that nothing will or ever happen.... ignorant people

You must not know any MS reps.

This is very incorrect.
 9 years ago '04        #418
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 Awperator2 said:

n*gga don't go around telling this, people might think you are retarded. If you haven't tested this sh*t don't say it. I've tested it and it sends no damn information. Even if you take the HD off.
 10-24-2008, 07:12 PM         #419
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ever check your achievements? it tells you the day you get them, now once you log into xbox live all that info is free for all to see. if you have played any game besides the achievements, it is logged and once you go into live, well you're an idiot to even play bootleg games, oh and removing your hard drive dont mean sh*t.. even if you "stealth" your sh*t lmao stealth... you are all idiots you know nothing

I like how you say you've "tested" it

LMFAO gtfo outta here with "i tested it" how did you test it, did you run diagnostics on all the microsoft servers?

gtfo

Last edited by Awperator2; 10-24-2008 at 07:14 PM..
 10-24-2008, 07:17 PM         #420
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaboTen4 said:

You must not know any MS reps.

This is very incorrect.
oh your best buddy must be a Microsoft Rep right? and he works in this exact department right?? gtfo

n*gga ive owned you so many times... how about the time you mentioned SR2 was an xbox 360 exclusive so thats why its the better system? besides the fact you are a fanboy. you are horrid. but i digress, you are just a stupid son of a bi*ch who doesnt know when to leave.

Last edited by Awperator2; 10-24-2008 at 07:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago