The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #381
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Awperator2 said:
Ahahahahaha!!! Who do you think you are?
I didn't know posting on a forum made you a badass
Oh your so cool, tough guy.

Anyway, i don't care, it is a spoiler. It's after credits. I would like to save it for after i beat the game, he didn't need to go into full detail about what happens, all he needed to say was watch after the credits.
See this is where you lost...he didn't explain ANYTHING about what happens after the credit...he just explained who Adam Fenix is...if you watched what I posted NOTHING that guy says happens in the video...maybe you should actually read and look at a thread before you talk about it...If it's a spoiler I wouldv'e posted Spoiler alert...but I guess I should be used to the people on this website NOT reading sh*t and just coming to thier own conclusions...
 10-22-2008, 10:25 PM         #382
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can still suck my d*ck if you want ;)
 9 years ago '04        #383
space
space
 PutYouOnGame said:
yo weren't u editing every1 else's posts for spoilers?

It's not a fu*king spoiler if it was I would've posted it was...it doesn't give away sh*t that isn't already known about Gears...
 10-22-2008, 11:09 PM         #384
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh yes, telling me there is a hidden message after credits, and to watch thats fine, but TELLING ME ITS ADAM FENIX IS THE SPOILER, ARE YOU RETARDED?
 10-22-2008, 11:10 PM         #385
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PutYouOnGame said:

[pic - click to view]

ahhahaha !
 10-23-2008, 12:16 AM         #386
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaboTen4 said:

LOL, I'm the most accomplished gamer on this site...
I've made over $10,000 in cash a prizes in competitions, i was far from a pro gamer, but i doubt anyone here is even an actual amatuer competitor or even was, that includes yourself.. What are you trying to prove?
 10-23-2008, 12:18 AM         #387
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
lol @ talking bout politics when you won't be able to vote until 2032

Are you voting for Mccain or are you just using his pic for your avy for fun?
 10-23-2008, 12:19 AM         #388
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:

[pic - click to view]

i didnt understand a lick of what this dude said
im sorry but that was hilarious

i spit hot fire!!
 9 years ago '04        #389
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 jayvivz said:
the sad thing is, he's serious.
wouldn't you want to be one of the best and earn money???

every gamer dream is to be good at video games and earn a living at what they do best...
 10-23-2008, 12:52 AM         #390
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
I've made over $10,000 in cash a prizes in competitions, i was far from a pro gamer, but i doubt anyone here is even an actual amatuer competitor or even was, that includes yourself.. What are you trying to prove?
I've only made a thousand. But, I placed 4th at the madden challenge in ATL, which was packed with top dudes, K* and all those madden nation dudes come to atl after the other mcs are done...Nothing really going on other than local which has baby payouts but is the only one in ga basically.
 9 years ago '05        #391
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15791 15791
 JaboTen4 said:
Who the fu*k is that getting his dome piece rocked like that?
 9 years ago '05        #392
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 JaboTen4 said:
You think so, tell that to the etowah/chapel hill football coaches, who are calling my house everyday...

Edit: it'll be easy to go to a juco for 2 years then go to UGA...Mad, I'm in the papers and you're.........

Edit #2: My test scores are among the highest in the county, passing my ap classes 2, bullsh*t in the others.
Whatever bruh
 9 years ago '08        #393
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
played the first act last night

sh*t is certified crack

i can already tell the story mode is gunna sh*t on the story mode in the 1st GOW

can't wait to get outta work to play some more :banghead: 8 more hours
 9 years ago '06        #394
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 JaboTen4 said:
So I can't research prospects for who will be running my country for the next 4 years...

Ignorance k!lls black babies...
it's a miracle you're still alive black baby :).
 9 years ago '06        #395
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 unkn0wn said:
wouldn't you want to be one of the best and earn money???

every gamer dream is to be good at video games and earn a living at what they do best...
not my dream. there's much more and better things in life than video games. i just hope when i've stopped playing by the time i'm over 30.
 9 years ago '06        #396
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
Are you voting for Mccain or are you just using his pic for your avy for fun?
i don't own a bank, i don't own any major companies, i'm trying to pay my way through college, tryna get a car and avoid high gas prices, and i'm jay "the sarcastic yet not so funny comical relief" vivz. i'll let you decide that.
 9 years ago '04        #397
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
what makes you better than other gears players
 9 years ago '04        #398
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2029 2029
jabo that dude

he hooked it up with the 360games

why all the hate?

jayvivz u makin a thread bi*ching about Gamestop being closed than talking sh*t on him for being a gamer..
 10-23-2008, 11:24 AM         #399
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
i don't own a bank, i don't own any major companies, i'm trying to pay my way through college, tryna get a car and avoid high gas prices, and i'm jay "the sarcastic yet not so funny comical relief" vivz. i'll let you decide that.
:greetings10:

dont lie its a black thing isnt it
thats ok i understand :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #400
space
space
Microsoft has announced that their 60 second ad spot for Gears of War 2, titled Last Day, will premier today on Yahoo! Games online. The TV ad shows "the last precious moments that Marcus Fenix and other members of the intrepid Delta Squad spend above ground as they prepare for the most important battle of their lives – the battle for humanity’s very survival."

More info on when the ad will air after the jump.

From the press release:

The “Last Day” ad will air in 15 countries. A selection of programming includes:

U.S. – Nov. 2 during the NFL’s Sunday Night Football presentation of the New England Patriots at the Indianapolis Colts on NBC
Canada – Nov. 3 during the NFL’s Monday Night Football presentation of the Pittsburgh Steelers at the Washington Redskins
France – Nov. 3 on Sci Fi Channel and MTV
Mexico – Nov. 3 on FX, FOX and CVM networks during prime time programming
Australia – Nov. 4 during The Simpsons on FOX 8, Nov. 7 on MTV during the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards and Nov. 10 during American Chopper on the Discovery Channel
United Kingdom – Cinema spots including films such as Saw V and Max Payne; TV spots on Dec. 1 during The Simpsons on Sky One and Dec. 2 on Sky Sports 1 during Carling Cup Football
*Check local listings for program broadcast times

“Last Day” features the hauntingly beautiful music track, “How it Ends,” by indie rock band DeVotchKa, which can be found on Zune Marketplace. The ad spot was created entirely within Unreal Engine 3, the same graphics engine technology used in the “Gears of War” franchise.

Microsoft and Epic Games partnered with ad agency T.A.G SF, special effects house Digital Domain and director Joseph Kosinski, the same collaborative team that created the award-winning “Mad World” (2006) television commercial for the original “Gears of War” campaign.

The battle begins Nov. 7.

For more information about “Last Day” and for the latest updates on “Gears of War 2” visit .
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy