The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
 jayvivz said:
let them hide in cover and shoot all willy nilly. i'll flank around, grab a Boom, put em out their misery. if they try to catch me i'll just chuck a smoke grenade in their field of view and make them change their strategy too. that's the point i'm tryna make, it's gonna be more strategic now that they're balancing. shotgun battles are still hot to me, i love em of course, but the balancing is a great way to make this game full of more variety rather then people just saying "this fu*king lancer ain't doing sh*t, i only got 2 shots in my boom and i keep missing, the hammer of dawn sucks, and who the hell uses a snub pistol. let's go shotty ot shotty"

Exactly!

:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #22
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
trust me Sylent, you're gonna wanna check this out. new unique game modes like Meatflag, tons of new features like the new execution styles and a player finally not being immune to a headshot while doing an execution anymore (i hated that), sh*tload of new weapons that they haven't even shown yet, almost every weapon has been upgraded or modified somehow, 10 new maps with new features on all of em, only 2 maps returning from the last one (that actually kinda blows, but hopefully they put out some retro map packs for download after the games released), 5 on 5 online. this game is taking everything the last one was hot for, fixing everything that sucked, and making everything "bigger, better and more badass" as Cliff always says.

oh yes and the GORE. MUCH MUCH MORE BLOOD AND GUTS :D:D:D:D:D:D
 06-21-2008, 11:58 AM         #23
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it looks like they just blurred the structures that are farther back in GOW2, but the lighting looks better on marcus.
 9 years ago '04        #24
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 jayvivz said:
and making everything "bigger, better and more badass" as Cliff always says.

Like this?

[pic - click to view]

or this?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #25
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
 jayvivz said:
trust me Sylent, you're gonna wanna check this out. new unique game modes like Meatflag, tons of new features like the new execution styles and a player finally not being immune to a headshot while doing an execution anymore (i hated that), sh*tload of new weapons that they haven't even shown yet, almost every weapon has been upgraded or modified somehow, 10 new maps with new features on all of em, only 2 maps returning from the last one (that actually kinda blows, but hopefully they put out some retro map packs for download after the games released), 5 on 5 online. this game is taking everything the last one was hot for, fixing everything that sucked, and making everything "bigger, better and more badass" as Cliff always says.

We will see. He said similar stuff about the first game and I ended up being dissapointed. The thing about him, is he knocks other games and what they do well and gives excuses for why he doesn't borrow some of their aspects. No reason he couldn't have some of the leveling up from Rainbow Six or Call of Duty 4. Stuff like that make me not like this dude. Oh, and the way he hyped up the first game, only for it to be mediocre at best to me.
 9 years ago '06        #26
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Like this?

[pic - click to view]

or this?

[pic - click to view]

more like this

[pic - click to view]

get it? gore? Al Gore? ahh i slay me.
 9 years ago '04        #27
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
 jayvivz said:

more like this

[pic - click to view]

get it? gore? Al Gore? ahh i slay me.

*Dies*
 06-21-2008, 02:35 PM         #28
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"GoW2 Kicks Sh*t Out Of PC Gears!......

........until GoW2 PC comes out".

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-21-2008 at 02:37 PM..
 06-21-2008, 02:57 PM         #29
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sylent Khaos said:
We will see. He said similar stuff about the first game and I ended up being dissapointed. The thing about him, is he knocks other games and what they do well and gives excuses for why he doesn't borrow some of their aspects. No reason he couldn't have some of the leveling up from Rainbow Six or Call of Duty 4. Stuff like that make me not like this dude. Oh, and the way he hyped up the first game, only for it to be mediocre at best to me.

Levelling up, and how would that work cause you can't exactly gain anything from it cause there is few weapons and the only thing levelling up would do is for achievement points, waste of time really, like cod4, going round and round just to get a symbol by your name.
 9 years ago '06        #30
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
^what's wrong with that? worked for Halo and people love the ranking system.

and in CoD4 you actually DO get new perks and weapons.
 9 years ago '07        #31
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 jayvivz said:

what 2 maps are returning, do you know?

I damn near guarantee one of em is Gridlock
 06-21-2008, 03:26 PM         #32
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
what 2 maps are returning, do you know?

I damn near guarantee one of em is Gridlock

subway is the other the one, the trains are supposed to move or something, you can jump on them and f!ght in pitch blackness

i can see many men getting chainsawed in the train

they should do it for tyro also
 9 years ago '04        #33
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
 Exodus X13 said:
Levelling up, and how would that work cause you can't exactly gain anything from it cause there is few weapons and the only thing levelling up would do is for achievement points, waste of time really, like cod4, going round and round just to get a symbol by your name.
Thats the point. They claim thats not something they are going for. The real reason is they know they don't have enough weapons and variations in combat type. That is a flaw in itself.
 9 years ago '06        #34
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
yea Gridlock and Subway are the only ones coming back. the rest are new. they said they're putting in at least 10. and Exodus...um...Tyro's gone :(...we lost it...
 06-21-2008, 03:40 PM         #35
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what maps would you save?

i hope they have a small map like raven down
 9 years ago '06        #36
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
Fuel Depot is my favorite out of all of them. i love everything about that map. that and Clocktower. idk why they chose to keep Subway though...it's a pretty random map to pick.
 9 years ago '06        #37
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
omg Exodus i can't read anything you post. everything you post i just imagine that face on your avatar looking at me that exact way with no change in emotion saying everything back to me. just the subtle movements of his mouth and eyes blinking. my fu*king 6'5" tall a.ss is scared straight off of that sh*t lmaooo
 9 years ago '07        #38
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
a jayvivs thread = Gayness!
 9 years ago '06        #39
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
i knew i'd see your face here soon when i saw edwarddelaghetto sign on AIM. we ain't manz no more.

*deletes from buddy list*
 06-21-2008, 04:56 PM         #40
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
lol @ 7 months...you mean 7 years...that game is coming out on the third day of Neveruary
GOW2=

[pic - click to view]

KZ2>>>>>GOW2

08 BELONGS TO SNAKE

09 HELGAST will elimate ya..

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE XBOTS playing KZ2
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy