The Official Gears of War 2 Thread (Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #361
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 JaboTen4 said:
What when I first started trying to play the game competitively. Hard work...After nothing but MLG scrims with top players (assasin, pac, wheats, intel, charlie b, the real and fake exile (I actually still play with the real one when he's online, which is rare)you tend to get pretty good. Should've stayed for the encore,

GB LAdders, too much,

If you know aox proofy and chico who placed 3 or 4 on pcl3 playoffs, team hostile, 33-0 rank 37, beat nothing but top teams...
2f2c soundtribe/dafirm(not the 51st ranked one), had nothing but beasts on it...got in after going 13-2/10-0 on them.

Me kostiic, guam n fear back in the 1st or 2nd season came up before a disband.

Team real's gb team with godly, scruffy, noxide, cloud

2 pT teams with driver n raider when they was good.

team with moti, dramatixx, proof, bomber, chico, moose, and some other kids
roster rode that.

PCL exp.

Primary team:
Livewire Top 7 PCL 3 - Disband, bloodrush, nitrous(m16), headachez, me

sic reflex: with sic's scrubby a.ss n intentionz, who was with snack, chamillion and dewden pcl2

A few other scrub teams when I was getting into the whole pcl scene...

And you were sayin?

[pic - click to view]

look at all the letters with stars on em and tell me what it spells out.
 10-22-2008, 06:57 PM         #362
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
*Wack a.ss pic code only jayvivz would dig up*

look at all the letters with stars on em and tell me what it spells out.
 9 years ago '05        #363
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 230 230
 JaboTen4 said:
What when I first started trying to play the game competitively. Hard work...After nothing but MLG scrims with top players (assasin, pac, wheats, intel, charlie b, the real and fake exile (I actually still play with the real one when he's online, which is rare)you tend to get pretty good. Should've stayed for the encore,

GB LAdders, too much,

If you know aox proofy and chico who placed 3 or 4 on pcl3 playoffs, team hostile, 33-0 rank 37, beat nothing but top teams...
2f2c soundtribe/dafirm(not the 51st ranked one), had nothing but beasts on it...got in after going 13-2/10-0 on them.

roster rode that.

PCL exp.

Primary team:

sic reflex: with sic's scrubby a.ss n intentionz, who was with snack, chamillion and dewden pcl2

And you were sayin?

[pic - click to view]

i didnt understand a lick of what this dude said
 10-22-2008, 07:56 PM         #364
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PutYouOnGame said:
no wonder your school lost its accreditation

have fun tossing double cheese burgers thru a drive thru window
You think so, tell that to the etowah/chapel hill football coaches, who are calling my house everyday...

Edit: it'll be easy to go to a juco for 2 years then go to UGA...Mad, I'm in the papers and you're.........

Edit #2: My test scores are among the highest in the county, passing my ap classes 2, bullsh*t in the others.

Last edited by JaboTen4; 10-22-2008 at 07:59 PM..
 10-22-2008, 08:02 PM         #365
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga you're a bum nobody knows you
 10-22-2008, 08:04 PM         #366
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliot ness said:
n*gga you're a bum nobody knows you
Help me get known then...
 10-22-2008, 08:06 PM         #367
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaboTen4 said:
Help me get known then...
jus fu*kin wit u homie. BX should make another GoW tournament when 2 drops next month
 9 years ago '05        #368
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 JaboTen4 said:

GB LAdders, too much,

roster rode that.

PCL exp.

Primary team:

And you were sayin?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #369
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 JaboTen4 said:
You think so, tell that to the etowah/chapel hill football coaches, who are calling my house everyday...

Edit: it'll be easy to go to a juco for 2 years then go to UGA...Mad, I'm in the papers and you're.........

Edit #2: My test scores are among the highest in the county, passing my ap classes 2, bullsh*t in the others.
ooooh do tell more, we're so impressed by your rap sheet.
 9 years ago '04        #370
jigdagod 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 0 0
 jayvivz said:
you say that like that's a good thing.

you glad your son's a f*g. LOL reminds me of Friday After Next
 9 years ago '06        #371
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 jigdagod said:
you glad your son's a f*g. LOL reminds me of Friday After Next
idk what stupid sh*t you're on, but everyone's getting a fu*k YOU from me today so fu*k YOU.
 9 years ago '04        #372
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
A hidden message from Adam Fenix after the credits at the end of Gears of War 2 very interesting.

So whos Adam Fenix?

Adam Fenix is the father of Marcus Fenix, a C.O.G. soldier. He was a renowned military scientist at the East Barricade Academy, where he worked in a secret laboratory in his mansion's basement. Apparently, his findings on whatever research he had been doing, were of importance. This is shown by the fact that Delta Squad returns to the mansion to retrieve the data, and they are pursued heavily by the Locust horde. It is later revealed that a portion of his findings had included a complete mapping of the underground caverns of the Locust tunnels. How he had completed these maps are still yet to be uncovered. It is possible that he obtained these maps by the use of the JACK series of robots, as he invented them and were originally used for mining purposes.

10-22-2008, 09:27 PM         #373
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaboTen4 said:

GB LAdders, too much,

roster rode that.

PCL exp.

Primary team:

And you were sayin?

None of that sh*t means anything to me. You act like just because you were good at Call of Duty 4 (which everybody pretty much was), that your gonna run GOW2 when actual fu*king pro's play it? I saw your stats for GOW1 kid, you got more deaths than k!lls, your not fooling anybody. I don't even know half of those kids you named and I was among top 25 squads for the first half of COD4 when I played. The only players you even named that I recognized were Exile, Moti, Wheats, a.ssassin, and Charlie B. If you were around in the beginning, when Unreal Talent was around, you'd be nowhere. Don't brag cause you got somewhere after everybody stopped caring. You were trying hard for a game that wasn't even LAN, that's why they had MLG online tournaments, which you sir, never came close to winning. I didn't care for COD4 MLG because it was useless. When I see you somewhere in GOW2 I'll give you props, it's not like I hate you, you just talk nonsense out of your a.ss all the time.
 10-22-2008, 09:27 PM         #374
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What kind of respectable man who hasn't served in the forces would vote for Mccain.

You my friend, are an idiot!
 10-22-2008, 09:32 PM         #375
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
None of that sh*t means anything to me. You act like just because you were good at Call of Duty 4 (which everybody pretty much was), that your gonna run GOW2 when actual fu*king pro's play it? I saw your stats for GOW1 kid, you got more deaths than k!lls, your not fooling anybody. I don't even know half of those kids you named and I was among top 25 squads for the first half of COD4 when I played. The only players you even named that I recognized were Exile, Moti, Wheats, a.ssassin, and Charlie B. If you were around in the beginning, when Unreal Talent was around, you'd be nowhere. Don't brag cause you got somewhere after everybody stopped caring. You were trying hard for a game that wasn't even LAN, that's why they had MLG online tournaments, which you sir, never came close to winning. I didn't care for COD4 MLG because it was useless. When I see you somewhere in GOW2 I'll give you props, it's not like I hate you, you just talk nonsense out of your a.ss all the time.
:applause: Good Points.

Only time will tell, this thread = boredom.
 9 years ago '06        #376
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 JaboTen4 said:
What kind of respectable man who hasn't served in the forces would vote for Mccain.

You my friend, are an idiot!
lol @ talking bout politics when you won't be able to vote until 2032

10-22-2008, 09:57 PM         #377
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
A hidden message from Adam Fenix after the credits at the end of Gears of War 2 very interesting.

So whos Adam Fenix?

Adam Fenix is the father of Marcus Fenix, a C.O.G. soldier. He was a renowned military scientist at the East Barricade Academy, where he worked in a secret laboratory in his mansion's basement. Apparently, his findings on whatever research he had been doing, were of importance. This is shown by the fact that Delta Squad returns to the mansion to retrieve the data, and they are pursued heavily by the Locust horde. It is later revealed that a portion of his findings had included a complete mapping of the underground caverns of the Locust tunnels. How he had completed these maps are still yet to be uncovered. It is possible that he obtained these maps by the use of the JACK series of robots, as he invented them and were originally used for mining purposes.

are you fu*king serious? after credits spoilers??? is that even nessecerary, wtf is the point, the game isnt even out yet? go suck a d*ck
 9 years ago '04        #378
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Awperator2 said:
are you fu*king serious? after credits spoilers??? is that even nessecerary, wtf is the point, the game isnt even out yet? go suck a d*ck
it's not even a spoiler...no info is given out about the game...it's just letting people know to check after the credits...don't just cut the game off...shut the fu*k up talking to me like i'm new...I'll son the sh*t out of you just to make you say i'm sorry...if you p!ss me off..

if I want your opinion then i'll let your girl know to relay the message to you that it's ok to speak to me when I see her again...
 10-22-2008, 10:01 PM         #379
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
lol @ talking bout politics when you won't be able to vote until 2032

So I can't research prospects for who will be running my country for the next 4 years...

Ignorance k!lls black babies...
 10-22-2008, 10:18 PM         #380
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
shut the fu*k up talking to me like i'm new...I'll son the sh*t out of you just to make you say i'm sorry...if you p!ss me off..

if I want your opinion then i'll let your girl know to relay the message to you that it's ok to speak to me when I see her again...
Ahahahahaha!!! Who do you think you are?
I didn't know posting on a forum made you a badass
Oh your so cool, tough guy.

Anyway, i don't care, it is a spoiler. It's after credits. I would like to save it for after i beat the game, he didn't need to go into full detail about what happens, all he needed to say was watch after the credits.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago